Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2008, 10:03 AM

1,043 posts, read 3,718,067 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPD77 View Post
Hi all, This might be the last thing I ever post on here but I need to warn you all. I have been with LAPD for a while and have learned alot of things. One of them is to be a little more independent. Don't put 100 % faith in other humans to take care of you. And yes that means the government 2. Well because things have gotten so bad in LA (Officers being shot at up 39 % in 2007) I decided to move to Idaho. And I love it by the way. Anyway what I'm going to say might shock you or even scare you, but please understand that fear does nothing but makes things worse kinda like stress. So instead of worrying do something to fix it. Remember there's no problems only solutions. This morning I got a call from my uncle who is very high up in the military and he told me to leave the city now. I hardly ever talk to him so he was unaware that I had already left LA. But he seemed very concerned but refused to tell me why. After about 20 minutes he told me the very basics. The first thing he said was to buy as much can food and water as possible. The second was to stock up on ammo. I have already stacked up on ammo because I knew it would become very expensive later and in LA there was a 1 year wait for .223 bullets for my AR15. But I was still very confused as to why he's calling out of the blue and telling me these things. Well what he said next is something the american people aren't suppose to know. He told me that there is an actual plan as to when the economy will completely crash. As of right now he said it will happen in the middle of sept of this year. Also he said that our Government will crash in Feb of 2009. He said that Mexico and Canada will merge with us and that a new dollar called the Amero is going to replace the dollar. But the most scary thing is what he told me he's been doing for the past couple of years. He's been overseeing the construction of Prison Camps being built all through out America. He said a Private company called Haliburton is building them. He told me that 1 camp in Alaska can hold 2 million people and there's almost 1000 camps in the USA. ( not including the ones underground) He also said that these will be used when they declare Martial Law. There's some more things but I promised him I would never repeat them. But just knowing that this could even be possible makes me say to myself " why not buy an extra 20 or 30 bucks of food I can store" each time I go shopping. I had about 2 weeks worth because in California you never know when that next big earthquake can hit not to mention the last year and a half we have been training on how to handle food riots in LA.( By the way the first step in the LAPD process is to stand back and observe) <Crazy Huh. Well use common sense and get what you can because once everyone wakes up it will be to late. Last but not least why I believe him is because he is the same one that told me beforehand not to fly in Aug and Sept of 2001 Do I have to go on ? Take care everyone and GOD Bless !!! UPDATE> Someone just sent me this link http://arcticbeacon.com/sound_tidbit...merica_TBS.mp3
Is it April 1st already?

Old 03-22-2008, 10:44 AM

23 posts, read 94,251 times
Thanks LAPD77. I have heard some of the stuff you mention. The merging of Canada, America, and Mexico is a reality. The Amero will replace the American dollar at some point. Just like in Europe they have the Euro. I was just talking to my wife this morning about getting more bottled water and canned food. We all saw what happened in New Orleans with Katrina. People were on there own for days. Thanks for bringing this up.

Old 03-22-2008, 11:07 AM

5,612 posts, read 15,109,953 times
Default Why dismiss?

As much as this sounds like a long shot conspiracy theory, if one has been paying attention, it's very plausible. Think about it, the economy is on the verge of collapse but the political machine is going out of its way to reassure us there's nothing wrong. If we have such a high deficit, how can the govenment afford to send every taxpayer $600 dollars plus $300 per child? To calm everyone down.

Why is it that during a time of war, when we are suppose to be afraid of terrorists invading our borders, that our government allows millions of illegal immigrant to pour through the border unchecked?

Why has this war been allowed to go on for so long? With no accountability? Hasn't it been a great distraction that would allow the government to do exactly what the OP claims?

Is it a coincidence that Haliburton with known ties to Dick Cheney is the company building the camps?

I'd rather safe than sorry.

Old 03-22-2008, 11:21 AM

1,203 posts, read 4,417,589 times
never happen.

Old 03-22-2008, 11:52 AM

103 posts, read 446,921 times
He would fit in well with the hippies of almost 40 years ago in N ID, too. As i think about it, he would have fit in well with my grand parents and great grand parents going back 100++ years ago in Idaho. Anyway, don't shoot the messenger. Everything you spoke of lapd, i've already heard. If others can't, don't, or refuse to see it coming, that will be their ass. A wise man prepares for all possible outcomes to the best of his abilities.

Reminds me of the twilight zone episode where the aliens come with a book(the answer for all mankind) and at the end the lady translates it and figures out it is a human cookbook. Run Forrest, run!

Old 03-22-2008, 11:53 AM

11,715 posts, read 40,436,952 times
And I thought it was just a myth that Idaho is full of conspiracy-theory nuts hiding in bunkers with guns and a year's supply of food, waiting for the government to attack. I guess not.

Old 03-22-2008, 12:07 PM

858 posts, read 2,235,482 times
You got to be kidding me!

Old 03-22-2008, 12:09 PM

3,007 posts, read 6,283,527 times
LAPD77,
I was curious up to the point of the issuance of the governmental collapse and the issuance of the Amero. LOL!! Sorry, dude. Right now dollar investments and US housing is looking awfully cheap relative to the rest of the world, downside risks not withstanding. You would know this if you have spent as much time as I have overseas. Gold plummeted $120 an ounce in less than a week. The market is starting to heal itself, ever so slowly... The Fed woke up from its ivory tower dream state. There are fewer risks in the US than in the past four years as most continue to emerge to be priced accordingly.

The government can forestall a crash in a couple of moves should it choose such a remedy. These moves would not be pretty, but their effectivess at forestalling a crisis is well accepted.

As for the Amero--get real. Remove the commodity boom, idiocy driven by ethanol, and our twin crises of housing and finance and the Canadian advantages over the US disappear. And Mexico? Please. Although the US should annex the tech/finance savvy NE state of Nuevo Leon and eliminate the security risk (while picking up prime recreational land) that is Baja Sur, the rest of Mexico remains a financial/economic disaster. Merge with them? LOL!!

Please...either you have watched too many conspiracy flicks or were repeatedly rejected by the LAPD. No disrespect, but there is no way I can take your post at face value.

But if there is more fear in the market, then great. I am trying to buy as low as possible in 2008 and 2009, esp equities. A few more scares and I will be have increased my positions and lowered by price to such an extent as to guarantee huge returns over the next 2-3 years or perhaps longer. So may your message spread like wildflowers!

Old 03-22-2008, 12:32 PM

52 posts, read 206,518 times
too funny!

Old 03-22-2008, 12:41 PM

2,027 posts, read 4,207,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPD77 View Post
Hi all, This might be the last thing I ever post on here but I need to warn you all. I have been with LAPD for a while and have learned alot of things. One of them is to be a little more independent. Don't put 100 % faith in other humans to take care of you. And yes that means the government 2. Well because things have gotten so bad in LA (Officers being shot at up 39 % in 2007) I decided to move to Idaho. And I love it by the way. Anyway what I'm going to say might shock you or even scare you, but please understand that fear does nothing but makes things worse kinda like stress. So instead of worrying do something to fix it. Remember there's no problems only solutions. This morning I got a call from my uncle who is very high up in the military and he told me to leave the city now. I hardly ever talk to him so he was unaware that I had already left LA. But he seemed very concerned but refused to tell me why. After about 20 minutes he told me the very basics. The first thing he said was to buy as much can food and water as possible. The second was to stock up on ammo. I have already stacked up on ammo because I knew it would become very expensive later and in LA there was a 1 year wait for .223 bullets for my AR15. But I was still very confused as to why he's calling out of the blue and telling me these things. Well what he said next is something the american people aren't suppose to know. He told me that there is an actual plan as to when the economy will completely crash. As of right now he said it will happen in the middle of sept of this year. Also he said that our Government will crash in Feb of 2009. He said that Mexico and Canada will merge with us and that a new dollar called the Amero is going to replace the dollar. But the most scary thing is what he told me he's been doing for the past couple of years. He's been overseeing the construction of Prison Camps being built all through out America. He said a Private company called Haliburton is building them. He told me that 1 camp in Alaska can hold 2 million people and there's almost 1000 camps in the USA. ( not including the ones underground) He also said that these will be used when they declare Martial Law. There's some more things but I promised him I would never repeat them. But just knowing that this could even be possible makes me say to myself " why not buy an extra 20 or 30 bucks of food I can store" each time I go shopping. I had about 2 weeks worth because in California you never know when that next big earthquake can hit not to mention the last year and a half we have been training on how to handle food riots in LA.( By the way the first step in the LAPD process is to stand back and observe) <Crazy Huh. Well use common sense and get what you can because once everyone wakes up it will be to late. Last but not least why I believe him is because he is the same one that told me beforehand not to fly in Aug and Sept of 2001 Do I have to go on ? Take care everyone and GOD Bless !!! UPDATE> Someone just sent me this link http://arcticbeacon.com/sound_tidbit...merica_TBS.mp3
LOL! You just made my day, I haven't had a good laugh for a few days so thank you. But how sad, from your perspective this world must be frightening beyond belief. I'd suggest a therapist but I'm not sure if even a professional could help you. Good luck, if the apocalypse comes I'm sure you'll do well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.