Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2008, 03:22 AM

39 posts, read 343,334 times

Advertisements

Hi all, This might be the last thing I ever post on here but I need to warn you all. I have been with LAPD for a while and have learned alot of things. One of them is to be a little more independent. Don't put 100 % faith in other humans to take care of you. And yes that means the government 2. Well because things have gotten so bad in LA (Officers being shot at up 39 % in 2007) I decided to move to Idaho. And I love it by the way. Anyway what I'm going to say might shock you or even scare you, but please understand that fear does nothing but makes things worse kinda like stress. So instead of worrying do something to fix it. Remember there's no problems only solutions. This morning I got a call from my uncle who is very high up in the military and he told me to leave the city now. I hardly ever talk to him so he was unaware that I had already left LA. But he seemed very concerned but refused to tell me why. After about 20 minutes he told me the very basics. The first thing he said was to buy as much can food and water as possible. The second was to stock up on ammo. I have already stacked up on ammo because I knew it would become very expensive later and in LA there was a 1 year wait for .223 bullets for my AR15. But I was still very confused as to why he's calling out of the blue and telling me these things. Well what he said next is something the american people aren't suppose to know. He told me that there is an actual plan as to when the economy will completely crash. As of right now he said it will happen in the middle of sept of this year. Also he said that our Government will crash in Feb of 2009. He said that Mexico and Canada will merge with us and that a new dollar called the Amero is going to replace the dollar. But the most scary thing is what he told me he's been doing for the past couple of years. He's been overseeing the construction of Prison Camps being built all through out America. He said a Private company called Haliburton is building them. He told me that 1 camp in Alaska can hold 2 million people and there's almost 1000 camps in the USA. ( not including the ones underground) He also said that these will be used when they declare Martial Law. There's some more things but I promised him I would never repeat them. But just knowing that this could even be possible makes me say to myself " why not buy an extra 20 or 30 bucks of food I can store" each time I go shopping. I had about 2 weeks worth because in California you never know when that next big earthquake can hit not to mention the last year and a half we have been training on how to handle food riots in LA.( By the way the first step in the LAPD process is to stand back and observe) <Crazy Huh. Well use common sense and get what you can because once everyone wakes up it will be to late. Last but not least why I believe him is because he is the same one that told me beforehand not to fly in Aug and Sept of 2001 Do I have to go on ? Take care everyone and GOD Bless !!!

Old 03-22-2008, 05:32 AM

Location: Los Angeles, which as I understand was once upon a time ago part of the United States of America
849 posts, read 1,046,205 times
If all of that happens, why move out of the city? Wouldn't it be better to be in a city, to hide from round-ups of NAU dissenters by blending in with the rest of the population? That's my plan.

Old 03-22-2008, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince of Lombards View Post
If all of that happens, why move out of the city? Wouldn't it be better to be in a city, to hide from round-ups of NAU dissenters by blending in with the rest of the population? That's my plan.
When the food riots happen millions of people in the city will kill you for a drop of water. Thats why you should move out. Somebody just sent this to me check it out
http://arcticbeacon.com/sound_tidbit...merica_TBS.mp3

Halliburton's prison camps in America
Kellogg Brown & Root (KBR), a Halliburton subsidiary, has been awarded a $385 million contract to construct a huge facility at an undisclosed location to hold tens of thousands of Bush's "unlawful enemy combatants." Americans are certain to be among them.

Sort of reminds us of REX 84 (Rediness Exercise 1984). The Military Commissions Act of 2006, is yet another step toward our supression. Anyone who donates money to a charity that turns up on Bush's list of "terrorist" organizations, or who speaks out against the government's policies could be declared an "unlawful enemy combatant" and imprisoned indefinitely. That includes American citizens.

We can expect the Bush Administration to continue to exploit 9/11 to strip us of more of our liberties. Our constitutional right to dissent is in serious jeopardy. Benjamin Franklin's prescient warning should give us pause: "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security.

Last edited by LAPD77; 03-22-2008 at 06:09 AM..

Old 03-22-2008, 05:46 AM

471 posts, read 1,475,552 times
Oh, yeah! I've heard about them and researched the company.

Halliburton - Affordable Quality Death Camps

.. Alright. Sarcasm is over.
But, in reality. You're a nutjob.
and this is spam.

Old 03-22-2008, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by metropolistraffic View Post
Oh, yeah! I've heard about them and researched the company.

Halliburton - Affordable Quality Death Camps

.. Alright. Sarcasm is over.
But, in reality. You're a nutjob.
and this is spam.
I understand where your coming from if you would of told me that I wouldn't believe you neither. Someone else just sent me this link http://arcticbeacon.com/sound_tidbit...merica_TBS.mp3
Hey and even if nothing ever happens the point is if you have a family you need to make sure you take care of them. Whats so wrong with being a little independent?

Old 03-22-2008, 06:08 AM

Somebody just sent me this to me

Halliburton's prison camps in America
Kellogg Brown & Root (KBR), a Halliburton subsidiary, has been awarded a $385 million contract to construct a huge facility at an undisclosed location to hold tens of thousands of Bush's "unlawful enemy combatants." Americans are certain to be among them.

Sort of reminds us of REX 84 (Rediness Exercise 1984). The Military Commissions Act of 2006, is yet another step toward our supression. Anyone who donates money to a charity that turns up on Bush's list of "terrorist" organizations, or who speaks out against the government's policies could be declared an "unlawful enemy combatant" and imprisoned indefinitely. That includes American citizens.

We can expect the Bush Administration to continue to exploit 9/11 to strip us of more of our liberties. Our constitutional right to dissent is in serious jeopardy. Benjamin Franklin's prescient warning should give us pause: "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security.

Old 03-22-2008, 06:12 AM

2,689 posts, read 3,965,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPD77 View Post
Hi all, This might be the last thing I ever post on here but I need to warn you all. I have been with LAPD for a while and have learned alot of things. One of them is to be a little more independent. Don't put 100 % faith in other humans to take care of you. And yes that means the government 2. Well because things have gotten so bad in LA (Officers being shot at up 39 % in 2007) I decided to move to Idaho. And I love it by the way. Anyway what I'm going to say might shock you or even scare you, but please understand that fear does nothing but makes things worse kinda like stress. So instead of worrying do something to fix it. Remember there's no problems only solutions. This morning I got a call from my uncle who is very high up in the military and he told me to leave the city now. I hardly ever talk to him so he was unaware that I had already left LA. But he seemed very concerned but refused to tell me why. After about 20 minutes he told me the very basics. The first thing he said was to buy as much can food and water as possible. The second was to stock up on ammo. I have already stacked up on ammo because I knew it would become very expensive later and in LA there was a 1 year wait for .223 bullets for my AR15. But I was still very confused as to why he's calling out of the blue and telling me these things. Well what he said next is something the american people aren't suppose to know. He told me that there is an actual plan as to when the economy will completely crash. As of right now he said it will happen in the middle of sept of this year. Also he said that our Government will crash in Feb of 2009. He said that Mexico and Canada will merge with us and that a new dollar called the Amero is going to replace the dollar. But the most scary thing is what he told me he's been doing for the past couple of years. He's been overseeing the construction of Prison Camps being built all through out America. He said a Private company called Haliburton is building them. He told me that 1 camp in Alaska can hold 2 million people and there's almost 1000 camps in the USA. ( not including the ones underground) He also said that these will be used when they declare Martial Law. There's some more things but I promised him I would never repeat them. But just knowing that this could even be possible makes me say to myself " why not buy an extra 20 or 30 bucks of food I can store" each time I go shopping. I had about 2 weeks worth because in California you never know when that next big earthquake can hit not to mention the last year and a half we have been training on how to handle food riots in LA.( By the way the first step in the LAPD process is to stand back and observe) <Crazy Huh. Well use common sense and get what you can because once everyone wakes up it will be to late. Last but not least why I believe him is because he is the same one that told me beforehand not to fly in Aug and Sept of 2001 Do I have to go on ? Take care everyone and GOD Bless !!!
try visiting Tinfoilhatprotection.com or www.blackhelicoptors.com

Old 03-22-2008, 06:28 AM

471 posts, read 1,475,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPD77 View Post
I understand where your coming from if you would of told me that I wouldn't believe you neither. Someone else just sent me this link http://arcticbeacon.com/sound_tidbit...merica_TBS.mp3
Hey and even if nothing ever happens the point is if you have a family you need to make sure you take care of them. Whats so wrong with being a little independent?
Have you been buying out QVC lately, too?

haha. On a serious note. I think you may be slightly schizophrenic. :x

Old 03-22-2008, 06:41 AM

1,828 posts, read 3,789,861 times
I will admit this is farfetched but considering the greedy piles of ---- that are running our country right now I suppose it can not be completely disregarded. Thanks for the heads up.

Old 03-22-2008, 07:12 AM

395 posts, read 490,434 times
Ban this mofo! U saying ur uncle know about 9/11 before hand? So someone in the top govt know about 9/11 before it happen huh? Gtfo! Also lapd cop get shot 39% of the time? I sure don't hear this on the news? I think u r a effing troll trying to predict end of the world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies