Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2018, 07:06 PM

5,661 posts, read 3,522,480 times

Advertisements

Could it be? Obama the Mesiah, was crooked ?
This explains a lot of who Obama chose to support and not to support during his Presidency.

Harvard Law Professor and longtime Democrat Alan Dershowitz said he would not have campaigned for then-Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) if he knew about the future president's photo op with Louis Farrakhan.

Farrakhan, leader of the Nation of Islam, is a "virulent anti-Semite and anti-American," Dershowitz said

He has called Judaism a gutter religion. He is a horrible, horrible human being," he said.

A photographer, Askia Muhammad, showed Fox News' Tucker Carlson a 2005 picture of Obama and Farrakhan smiling together.

He said that afterward, the Congressional Black Caucus contacted him and demanded to have the photo back.

“I gave the original disk to him and in a sense swore myself to secrecy because I had quietly made a copy for myself,” Muhammad said.

Muhammad said he thought the CBC was concerned a photo with Farrakhan could hurt the young senator's future presidential aspirations.

Muhammad added that Obama had Nation of Islam followers working in his Chicago senate office.

Dershowitz said he threatened to leave the Democratic Party if Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) - who once had connections with Farrakhan - was elected chairman instead of Tom Perez.

"We should have nobody in public office associating with a bigot like Farrakhan," he said.

Watch more above.
Dershowitz: I Wouldn't Have Campaigned for Obama If I Knew About Farrakhan Pic | Fox News Insider

Click image for larger version

Name:	FC8A024B-DAFB-4C97-B54D-EAEC39A85F8D.jpeg
Views:	223
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	194816

Last edited by Atalanta; 01-27-2018 at 07:34 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2018, 07:14 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,871,874 times
But Dershowitz knew about the Rev. Wright. Dershy is coming around part of the way to the right. I guess that's something.

Old 01-27-2018, 07:15 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,262,240 times
Another democratic deception.

How many more of these do we need until you SHEEPLE start figuring it out ?????

Old 01-27-2018, 07:38 PM

6,262 posts, read 5,069,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
But Dershowitz knew about the Rev. Wright. Dershy is coming around part of the way to the right. I guess that's something.
Dershowitz has been a regular voice of sanity and sober commentary over the last few months and I have greatly enjoyed a number of interviews I have watched with him.

What I think is that there are a whole lot of moving pieces right now as it relates to the Democrat Party, the media, the Democratic nominee, the DNC, the FBI and DOJ, and the behavior of all of those entities during the 2016 election cycle.

It'll either go nowhere or somewhere, and however it plays out, I think that 2018 is going to be a helluva ride.

Old 01-27-2018, 07:54 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,372,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Another democratic deception.

How many more of these do we need until you SHEEPLE start figuring it out ?????
WHAT a LOAD of cr@ppolla!! This man had been around since 1933.. and advocated to whatever.. OF course Justice your Cultist Leader is preaching elitist profits ( like He includes himself) but Cultists have ZERO recognitions!!

Sorry.. But going to some church and preacher spews their sermon to whomever sits within Church DOES NOT paint that on everyone who sat within that church. IF Antagonists here want to paint that scenario.. THEN it's obvious.. CULT and Politicians ( GOP) are hitching their wagons to a Pervert/Serial ASSAULTER of Females Vulnerable.. And PAY OFF those who could damage him.. and BULLY anyone who cannot AFFORD to FIGHT BACK!

I have no idea why general ( Cultists) citizen's can't grasp that when someone has $$$$ THEY will force compliance .. and Threaten forever more!! MONEY protects the RICH.. Unfortunately in the new age of # Me Too platform.. Even the Biggest Hollywood ones are falling.. Wynn (RNC Financial Chairman/Financial) is forced to resign..!

At Least BO made a statement he didn't ABIDE ON THIS PREACHER'S quoted words.. BO was a parishioner .. and had freedom to believe whatever message.. or not.. The audacity to assume the Preacher was defacto BO 's BELIEF is nothing more than a GOP BS PLOY!!

YET DJT gets away with and gets a PASS by CULTIST with ALL ( shooting someone on Park _____) + GOP Scaredy CATS> IN FEAR of POTUS who is so "UNHINGED!! WHY?? Cause he may "TWEET" something against them.. LOL.. Is it a wonder so many GOP REPS and Senators are NOT running come 2018??

Old 01-27-2018, 07:56 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post

Dersh is not a partisan. He like me, is a Textual Constitutionalist, or far right Conservative as known to some. They call them "Blue Dogs" But he getting RED PILLED as this crap stinks.

Old 01-27-2018, 08:02 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,183,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
It'll either go nowhere or somewhere, and however it plays out, I think that 2018 is going to be a helluva ride.
Hopefully the whole truth will be known.

Old 01-27-2018, 08:04 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,804,457 times
If dershowitz doesn't want to associate with bigots, he should quit Mar a lago and stop carrying Trump's water.

Old 01-27-2018, 08:05 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,266,927 times
I knew about Obama and Farrakhan in 2008 ...... no excuses for not knowing that stuff.
The information was available, as was the information about Rev Wright.

Old 01-27-2018, 09:22 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
If dershowitz doesn't want to associate with bigots, he should quit Mar a lago and stop carrying Trump's water.

Dersh carries Constitutional water.
But the US Constitution has never stopped a Communist, from trying to discredit a Constitutionalist.

Don't be so partisan. It is unbecoming of a patriot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies