Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2018, 07:51 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,829,904 times

Advertisements

Threads like this crack me up. Poor deluded Trump supporters trying to convince themselves they're not chumps after all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2018, 07:53 PM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
he is shooting up in the poles, ....
exactly which polls would those be?

the RCP average has been hovering around 40% for the past month.

Old 01-28-2018, 07:54 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,185,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
They do this for our entertainment........they don't believe any of it, but they do it just for our benefit. Thanks, guys, we loved the laugh.
I presume at least half the posters are joking around like me. It is usually opposite day in this insane asylum. Love it!!!

Old 01-28-2018, 08:07 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,624,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamette City View Post
Thanks to Obama for the great economy!
Too bad it took that idiot loser to leave the WH before America started to prosper, after President Trump reversed all the business crushing regulations Comrade Obummer implemented

Old 01-28-2018, 08:09 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
LOL, what is this the weekly "Trump is gaining support" While the reality is its the opposite?

Oh look its opposite day!

Actually, it is "Have Fun At Work Day"... on a Sunday?

Old 01-28-2018, 08:16 PM

20,872 posts, read 9,532,948 times
Quote:
I swear he's winning fans everywhere.

After his Davos trip the Trump train has accelerated 110%, I've seen churches with Trump signs on the outside and even people who didn't vote for him coming around (and that's in Maryland!)

he is shooting up in the poles, dems are losing their heads, he's killing it on twitter. NOTHING can stop the Trump train now.

Libs are getting so desperate they're advertising polls from last year before the tax cut bill.

The economy has been in a place I haven't seen any time in recent history, people are loving it.

MAGA forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is your brain on cult. Any questions?

Old 01-28-2018, 08:20 PM

733 posts, read 351,436 times
Quote:

After his Davos trip the Trump train has accelerated 110%, I've seen churches with Trump signs on the outside and even people who didn't vote for him coming around (and that's in Maryland!)

he is shooting up in the poles, dems are losing their heads, he's killing it on twitter. NOTHING can stop the Trump train now.

Libs are getting so desperate they're advertising polls from last year before the tax cut bill.

The economy has been in a place I haven't seen any time in recent history, people are loving it.

You forgot to mention that Trump wrote all the songs for The Beatles.

I’m glad the economy is doing great for now, but I still think he is an a$$.

Old 01-28-2018, 08:30 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:

No, he's not. He has his core base but that's it. He is losing the independents who voted for him. He has made no attempt to broaden his base or bring us all together. He is more about dividing us.

Old 01-28-2018, 08:38 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,589,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
LOL, what is this the weekly "Trump is gaining support" While the reality is its the opposite?

Oh look its opposite day!

It's understandable, because all the Trumpists have left, is the fantasy they have in their heads. A good reference regarding this social-psychological phenomenon, is a book titled, "When Prophecy Fails". When Trump's big crash occurs and it is recognized by all rational people, his cult members may have a pretty rough time. The only way that such people have of dealing with the failure of something in which they've invested their whole selves, is by complete denial. Instead of continuing their efforts to deflect our attention from the faults of Trump, they will have to focus on deflecting themselves from reality.

Last edited by Steve McDonald; 01-28-2018 at 08:57 PM..

Old 01-28-2018, 08:38 PM

20,872 posts, read 9,532,948 times
BTW, I was just browsing through some threads from late 2009 in an attempt to see if any Obama fans ever started any threads remotely like this, and I came up completely blank. There were some threads noting some economic improvements (stock market starting to rise, etc), but I saw nothing remotely like the ecstatic, cultish, wetting-their-pants threads like this one by any Obama supporters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies