Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2018, 03:40 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,222,978 times

Advertisements

People still watch that nonsense?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2018, 03:40 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,646 posts, read 16,133,597 times
Viewership down 25%. People grow tired of preaching from so called entertainers.

Old 01-29-2018, 03:41 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
The OP must get paid by the number of frivolous and unfounded and topics he creates. The only ones talking about the "Hillary moment" are the Trumpettes here.
They planted her on the Grammies. Of coarse we are going to laugh and ask, why? Just to slam Trump while reading a fictional book?
What was the purpose of that?
It had the illusion of pettiness.

Old 01-29-2018, 03:41 PM

20,459 posts, read 12,381,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Yawn.

Oh look, no link, no discussion just attacks on a failed presidential candidate from over a year ago.

I know this might surprise you, but really....no one cares about her much anymore other then people wanting to distract from the current presidents nonsense.
because I never watch headonists pat one another on the back, I didn't see this years grammy's so my response is based on the position of one that read about, not one that participated....

but what I do know, is that Holywierd and the larger entertainment industry has been all in for supporting women who have been sexually maltreated by men.... so these idiots have Hillary... who clearly defended a top male staffer and did her best to prevent him from being fired after he clearly sexually harassed another Clinton staffer..... come on the program and read from a book written by a man who accused ANOTHER woman of sleeping with Trump to get the UN Ambassador job.

I mean you cant get more tone deaf than that.

Old 01-29-2018, 03:42 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,749,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Viewership down 25%. People grow tired of preaching from so called entertainers.
I haven't watched either the grammys or the oscars in years, they're tedious.

I wait for the clips of the best moments the next day. Like this one. C'mon, its funny.

34,278 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Actually its more to do with people watching less tv in general. The grammy awards just arent that interesting to most people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
People still watch that nonsense?
I can say with a great deal of pride, that I have never once watched 1 Grammy's program to completion. I have not even watched half of one. it may be at some point, while flipping channels, I watched as much as a segment but not more than that.

Old 01-29-2018, 03:43 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
I don’t see anybody needing a safe space and therapy dog over this. The pics at the Clinton headquarters on election night will never get old.

You will see the same thing at Romney's headquarter 4 years prior. It's how these things go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Trump himself will be amazed if he survives the summer in the OO.
He's probably hoping he doesn't.

Old 01-29-2018, 03:43 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
because I never watch headonists pat one another on the back, I didn't see this years grammy's so my response is based on the position of one that read about, not one that participated....

but what I do know, is that Holywierd and the larger entertainment industry has been all in for supporting women who have been sexually maltreated by men.... so these idiots have Hillary... who clearly defended a top male staffer and did her best to prevent him from being fired after he clearly sexually harassed another Clinton staffer..... come on the program and read from a book written by a man who accused ANOTHER woman of sleeping with Trump to get the UN Ambassador job.

I mean you cant get more tone deaf than that.
Not to mention that from what I am told everyone in Hollywood knew about Weinstein. Your response has some serious merit.

Old 01-29-2018, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Actually its more to do with people watching less tv in general. The grammy awards just arent that interesting to most people.
actually people aren't watching 25% less television than they did last year. some portion of it are folk that are tired of being ridiculed and maligned by idiots who have no connection to the real world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies