Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2018, 08:56 PM

7,474 posts, read 7,000,916 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wambatown81 View Post
I can't think of a more oversaturated market than left leaning media. Especially with regards to late night shows and comedians. How can it all stay afloat? Seems there would be no more demand for this stuff. Is Soros subsidizing it? Do liberals watch literally ten times as much tv as conservatives? Are conservatives just far more forgiving of what they will watch?
Considering the number of them that think Fox News and Breitbart are actual news sources, I would say the answer to that question is "yes." They aren't a discerning audience, that's for sure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2018, 09:01 PM

7,736 posts, read 4,945,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
Considering the number of them that think Fox News and Breitbart are actual news sources, I would say the answer to that question is "yes." They aren't a discerning audience, that's for sure.
you are talking about 2 sources out of 500 ? Breibart is not even a channel... Fox can be bad at times but nothing like the full propaganda communist channel of cnn.

Old 01-30-2018, 09:31 PM

5,885 posts, read 3,860,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
They are changing descriptive words in history books. Depicting Christian's the say they SLAUGHTERED people when in battle.. Muslins when in battle CONQUERED people. This puts Christian's in a bad light while putting Muslims in a good light to the reader. Words create feelings and bias when descriptive. The lefties create bias by negative words.
Can you please refer a history book which says the above? Until then, you're fibbing.

Old 01-30-2018, 09:43 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,800,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Are people leaving unaware that they can simply change the channel? This isn't rocket science.
Yeah simply change the channel from one liberal programming to the next lol.

Old 01-30-2018, 09:44 PM

26,212 posts, read 19,412,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
So I have them added on FB. The consistently are spewing liberal propaganda 24/7 . I did some research and noticed that they are owned by A&E and then A&E is owned by DISNEY.

What happened to the History Channel? I remember watching WWII history documentaries . Documentaries about guns and actual History....

They constantly post about Trump, Russia...national gay pride... watergate...

The channel has morphed into another liberal crap channel with constant propaganda..

Here is a photo of todays propaganda....
Snowflake alert...

Old 01-30-2018, 09:45 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,375,906 times
Talking So...

Quote:
The History Channel has Become Another Political Arm Of Liberal Propaganda TV
They must have had a program on the Civil War that showed the North won.

Carry on.

Old 01-30-2018, 10:29 PM

6,441 posts, read 4,006,857 times
History Channle is trash. Not because it is suddenly liberal but because it has only old documentaries on all the wars and can only produce really niche documentaries so they have to switch to how Aliens created everything and Pawn Shops which isn’t actual history.

Old 01-30-2018, 10:32 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,569,384 times
Conspiratorial nut jobs see conspiracies everywhere they look.

Old 01-30-2018, 10:34 PM

10,284 posts, read 3,896,333 times
Quote:
no triggered. Just another channel destroyed by liberal propaganda...theres plenty of them that have been destroyed in the last 20 years.. Glad I ditched cable a while ago...
I used to subscribe to what is known as The Gator, which is the only classic rock station in the area. Shortly after Trump won the election, they too started to post liberal nonsense and anti Trump crap. When I finally realized they began posting way more politics than on rock music or upcoming concerts, it was my que to unsubscribe.

Old 01-30-2018, 10:36 PM

6,855 posts, read 2,812,248 times
Quote:
This sums up the last Star wars... All the White Men Are Bad Guys, Women and Diverse Aliens are good guys, and Luke Skywalker ...once a strong Jedi is drinking alien milk from a nipple
I love Star Wars, but Luke Skywalker is a snot nose whiny ass weenie. Always was, always will be.

Exhibits A + B:

Uncle Owen: Harvest is when I need you the most. It's only one season more. This year we'll make enough on the harvest that I'll be able to hire more hands, and then you can go to the academy next year. You must understand I need you here, Luke.

Luke: *whines* But it's a whole 'nother year!

-----------

Luke: "He told me you killed him!

Dark Helmet, I mean Darth Vader: No. I am your father

Luke: *whines* No..that's not true! *sniffles* that's impossible!"

Now Satele Shan....there was a bad ass Jedi.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies