Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2018, 04:48 PM

30,362 posts, read 19,149,932 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
People keep asking Devin Nunes, "Did you work with the White House on "The Memo" you wrote?" His answer: silence. He won't deny it. Which means he probably did work with Trump's lawyers to craft a memo to trash the FBI and to protect Trump.

Nunes is actively obstructing justice to protect Trump. He is totally abusing his position as head of the House intelligence committee.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/devin-...-anti-fbi-memo
Good!

Old 01-31-2018, 04:49 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,436,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Like I said, Nunes never recused himself, that is left wing propaganda.

There was a bogus ethic complaint filed against him, he was cleared of the bogus claim, and rejoined the investigation.

You dems are in full panic mode, all pushing th e same lie that Nunes recused himself.
Isn't Nunes the suit who was on camera in the first weeks of the presidency iterally running to the white house with paperwork regarding collusion matters ???

Old 01-31-2018, 04:49 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,625,222 times
Lock them all up. Guilty...Nunes is a POS. He pulled this crap too many times.

Old 01-31-2018, 04:51 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,095,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Good!
Just in case you, or others missed it, this was proven false after the transcripts were released.

The article was changed after they were called out on their fake news.

Old 01-31-2018, 04:55 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,436,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Gaslight.
Obstruct.
Project.
👍👍
Like it.
Actually love it.
Gonna twist it...
G is for gaslight
O is for obstruct

P is for protect.

Projection is under the sinister umbrella of gaslighting

Old 01-31-2018, 04:57 PM

37,173 posts, read 19,189,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
I want to know how Nunes wrote a 4 page memo on intelligence he never read. I wish I had that skill when it came to my book reports.

A question I never received an answer to: Why would we trust Nunes over Wray when Nunes has already been forced to recuse himself from the investigation?

Also, how can Nunes be impartial when he was part of the Trump transition team and the investigation encompasses the Trump campaign's contacts with Russia?
Not impartial - in it up to his neck, and he can hear the hounds getting closer.

Old 01-31-2018, 05:04 PM

3,221 posts, read 1,737,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Trey Gowdy announcing his abrupt departure is most . . . interesting. He was a part of the transition team.

What beautiful Karma this could be.

The closer Mueller gets to interviewing Trump - the more they flail about trying to discredit the FBI, the CIA and everyone else.

They seem desperately desperate.
Yet according to the CD right-winger narrative, it's the Democrats who are desperate. I'm continually astonished to find that people just live in a completely separate world from the one I do.

Old 01-31-2018, 05:04 PM

57,260 posts, read 26,192,233 times
Quote:
That's why I said you need to read the entire report.

The report says that the FBI was allowing unauthorized access to raw FISA data to private contractors.

85% of the FISA searches the contractors were doing were unauthorized. They illegally spied on about 30,000 Americans, I would say that is widespread.

The court said the actions were willful.

Read the report before you dismiss it.

This is the document you keep claiming "wide spread abuse", it is a reauthorization of the FISA Warrant process by a judge. It highlights the deficiencies and approves the process going forward, pointing out one paragraph in a 100 page document does not equate to widespread. The judge approved the process back in 2017, if you got nothing else out of this they are very thorough in their oversight of the FISA process.

So why did Nunes and the house just approve an expansion of the FISA process two weeks ago if there were all these abuses, if he had all these issues why didn't they hold hearings and change the regulations. The judge recommended changes and approved the entire process, maybe she doesn't agree with your determination.

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/...r_Apr_2017.pdf

Old 01-31-2018, 05:05 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,095,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Not impartial - in it up to his neck, and he can hear the hounds getting closer.
And yet Mueller just asked to have Flynn's sentencing postponed . LoL

I think Bob may be worried that his charged against Flynn will have to be dropped.

Old 01-31-2018, 05:09 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,365,659 times
Quote:
And yet Mueller just asked to have Flynn's sentencing postponed . LoL

I think Bob may be worried that his charged against Flynn will have to be dropped.
Actually both parties have asked for a delay. And if Robert Mueller was worried about that he would not want a delay. Your post is nonsense.

What it really indicates is that Mueller expects the investigation to last through at least summer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies