Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2018, 09:44 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,251,551 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Our vote is our business. Don’t worry about it.

Hell no. No working together. Forget it. We have no interest in that. The same people that don’t like the illegals dislike blacks just as much.

So, nah. We’ll pass.

That’s not our problem.
Are you serious or was that tongue in cheek?

Quote:
So. The main question is why are they so comfortable telling YOU about how much they hate blacks?
Probably because they haven't yet found CD where they can espouse their hate for the whites, blacks, Jews, Christians, republicans, Irish, Polish, POTUS, Pelosi, Schumer, Nunes, Conway, Muslims, etc.

Last edited by Informed Info; 02-06-2018 at 10:06 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2018, 05:20 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,389,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Leftism is promoted with psuedo-religious tactics. I haven't seen the books you mentioned on it. Anyone familiar with Judeo-Christianity would recognize it. There's the white scapegoat and sacrificial lamb, the "original sin" of slavery and noticing race, "this is (isn't) our values", saved by faith or belief only "proposition nation", the chosen "people of color", blasphemy or unpardonable sin of discrimination and "racism", denial of science "race realism", attacking another religion and beliefs namely Christianity itself, etc.

One of the best on this topic is "The Once and Future Liberal" by Mark Lilla, who actually is (was?) a liberal. So it's not just a conservative hackjob.

I heard him on a podcast and what he was saying just made so much sense to me.

Old 02-07-2018, 05:27 AM

3,674 posts, read 3,033,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
This incident may not get as much attention because no injustice has occurred yet. The attacker should go to prison. If the attacker walks free without being convicted then people will have concern to bring attention to it. It's sad that a crime happened, but no injustice has occurred yet. Why does this still have to be explained?

Because if the attacker was Joe Honky, we ALL know how the media would fan the flames of racial animosity even if the attacker was executed on the spot. You are reasonable and level headed, but many on BOTH sides of the aisle are not!

Old 02-07-2018, 05:47 AM

3,674 posts, read 3,033,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
I'm referring to the people that want to make America white again Aka many Trump supporters! I've never heard him call out any illegal Russians, Euporean or Canadians. I wonder why? I know and run into many illegal Canadian immigrants since I'm close to the Canadian border. In fact, there are many in my neighborhood. They are the nicest and hardworking people but so are the many Mexican immigrants that I have met and lived around in North Carolina for 15 years. Yet Trump only calls out one group. I wonder why?

Illegal anything is not ok but this man isn't pushing to make any changes that will help these people like past presidents. He just wants them out. He wants a border wall that he claimed will be paid for by Mexico. Joke and another lie. He will have US taxpayers to fit the bill.

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses, yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore,
Send these, the homeless, tempest tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door. -Emma Lazarus

America don't lose your value or moral compass because we have a president that has neither. We are a country built on grace and redemption. We should be proud to hush out the injustices that have plagued our country for years because of people like him. Trump is a product of immigration and so is his wife and ex-wives.

I'm so thankful I am around people that are loving, caring and have a pure heart. I'm proud that my family, friends and co workers are about sharing and building this country to be a better world because regardless people are people and they are who they are. Hate is too big a burden.

When you are speaking and showing your racist and sexist rhetoric, you are only doing a disadvantage to yourself. Time's up ractists! You will be suspended, sued, arrest or called out as you should be. No more getting away with hatred. You don't get that claim anymore and shouldn't want it. People aren't going away. We might as well accept one another to make it a better place for future generations. If not, stay in your bubble and watch this country become even more colorful!
I'm very aware of the saying on Lady Liberty. Which is why America should Welcome with open arms those who want to be free, who want to legally immigrate and become a valued addition to America. Cause I don't see anywhere on her where it says " to defraud American taxpayers and demand unlimited free , handouts, and preferential treatment- especially free medical treatment, as well as demanding everyone bend over backwards and cater to their EVERY whim, while sucking off the American safety net while feeling so entitled as to not have to follow the rules that Americans and legal immigrants do"
Must have missed THAT on the S of L

Old 02-09-2018, 01:42 PM

72,958 posts, read 62,547,130 times
Quote:
Are you serious or was that tongue in cheek
I think he was serious.

Old 02-09-2018, 03:24 PM

48 posts, read 34,690 times
Pretty shocking that this happened in one of the most leftist, anti-white cities in America.

Old 02-09-2018, 05:34 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,175,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Informed Info View Post
Are you serious or was that tongue in cheek?

Probably because they haven't yet found CD where they can espouse their hate for the whites, blacks, Jews, Christians, republicans, Irish, Polish, POTUS, Pelosi, Schumer, Nunes, Conway, Muslims, etc.

I’m dead ass serious. The only time conservatives wanna work with black folks is either to go to war or to disenfranchise illegals. They tell us to go eff ourselves on every other issue.

So no...we ain’t allies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillip91 View Post
Pretty shocking that this happened in one of the most leftist, anti-white cities in America.
SMH....please

Old 02-10-2018, 02:26 AM

48 posts, read 34,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I’m dead ass serious. The only time conservatives wanna work with black folks is either to go to war or to disenfranchise illegals. They tell us to go eff ourselves on every other issue.

So no...we ain’t allies.

SMH....please

You do realize that Seattle, and Washington state as a whole, worships Black people and black culture right? Rachel Dolezal, Seahawks fans, and the MANY interracial white/black couples are proof. So again I say, shocking

Old 02-10-2018, 05:30 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,175,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillip91 View Post
You do realize that Seattle, and Washington state as a whole, worships Black people and black culture right? Rachel Dolezal, Seahawks fans, and the MANY interracial white/black couples are proof. So again I say, shocking
Get out of your feelings and quit being a crybaby. There’s a woman for you out there somewhere I’m sure.

Worrying about who others are sleeping with is lame.

Old 02-10-2018, 05:38 AM

5,065 posts, read 2,273,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemkt View Post
Anyone who watches Dog the Bounty Hunter knows you should tread lightly around Samoans and their sisters.
I have relatives and friends who are Tongan and Samoan. None of them would ever do something like this, however... there's more than a little truth to what you wrote.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies