Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2018, 09:10 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,096,148 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Nunes lied on Fox saying Gowdy helped write it. Gowdy sent out a tweet saying he did not .

Nunes and POTUS should be ashamed.
I just checked Gowdy's Twitter, I didn't see the tweet your are referring to.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2018, 09:12 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sactown4 View Post
What did the FBI do to hurt Trump's campaign?
The memo doesn't seem to mention that.
Obviously you are not smart enough to understand it then.

Old 02-02-2018, 09:13 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,747,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
The judge probably wouldn't know at the time that it was bogus information. If he did, though he wouldn't have given them the warrant. That is almost 100% true. I'll bet the judge, now knowing it was bogus would like to have words with the agent that brought it to him.
Why was judge Rudolph Contreras pulled off the Flynn case? He's also a FISA judge. Did he authorize the warrant & then preside over the Flynn case where evidence against Flynn came from his warrant? Did Contreras know it was all bogus & authorize it anyway? We need to declassify the FISA application, as well as all the documentation behind the Nunes memo.

Old 02-02-2018, 09:14 PM

1,239 posts, read 510,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Do you know how crazy your post is? Talk about a stretch.
Unfortunately, in this climate, he sounds completely sane, and it could very well play out that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Are you kidding? That is all that the MSM talks about. Mueller, the collusion, Where have you been?
How did that hurt Trump in the election?

Ya znayu, chto eto vash vtoroy yazyk, but C'mon man!

Old 02-02-2018, 09:15 PM

35,064 posts, read 17,006,525 times
Default Does Obama Have Grounds To Sue Trump for Libel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
You guys crack me up! LOL I am enjoying this immensely.

Nothing like a conspiracy theory to get the Trumplodytes all amped up!
Does Obama Have Grounds To Sue Trump for Libel? Well maybe not so much. see also Donald Trump claims Barack Obama ‘had his wires tapped in Trump Tower before US election win. I posted earlier on the above-referenced closed thread, so I can't quote directly, Donald Trump claims Barack Obama ‘had his wires tapped in Trump Tower before US election win (link to post):
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa in March 2017
Actually the second tap request was granted but did not include Trump personally. My feeling is that Trump is aware of a leak that could only have come from information thereby gleaned. I happen to think he may have a bulls-eye shot here.

The Democrats and the institutional types such as Comey are hysterical since Trump was not "supposed to" win the election. Trump may be pugilistic enough to let this all hang out. Given the constant pot stirring, including the forcing out of Flynn and now possibly Sessions, time to fight fire with fire.
It sure seems that I was right, and so was Trump. He was assumed to be a psychiatric case, a paranoid.

It looks like Trump was right, in spades. See Memo to be Released or (link to document).

20,757 posts, read 8,576,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
The memo also shows that the butthurt Democrats (Schiff, Pelosi, etc) lied about the memo revealing sources an methods of the FBI and the media bought the lie in an effort to prevent transparency.

The mainstream media's motto "we want transparency and will go to jail if necessary to protect source....as long as it advances liberal causes."
I heard Schiffty's memo can't be released yet because HE reveals sources and methods, which the Nunes memo didn't. Pencil Neck Schiff is such a clown. If you stand between him and a TV camera you may be trampled!

32,062 posts, read 15,058,461 times
Our country is in turmoil and our democracy is at stake with all these conspiracy theories. Since when does a president try and discredit our own intelligence agency who he appointed. These are republicans. First of all Nunes should have recused himself since he was on Trump's transitioning team. He's a Trump lackey. But don't you think if Trump was innocent he would care less about any of this and just go on his way and let the investigation run it's course. This isn't the case though, he is trying everything to stop it which should make you wonder what he's hiding.

Old 02-02-2018, 09:16 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
There is an Inspecter General who released the text messages from the FBI that showed bias and hating that Trump could be president. The Inspector General will give more information at the end of the month.

Old 02-02-2018, 09:16 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
Sure he was. It's alllll part of some vast conspiracy, that is soooo vast that it fell apart when confronted with a rambling, senile toolbag like Trump who can't even get through a day without saying or doing something stupid.

Honestly, guys, if you believe that, than you really should be concerned about who's pulling Trump's strings (hint: Russia) because there is NO way that doddering moron and his cronies are smart enough to outwit all these various intelligence agencies. Anybody with any wits should realize that blundering real estate snake-oil salesmen can't do that... unless we're back to the "Trump is a god in human form" nonsense line of reasoning again.

Anyway, the rest of this thread was hilariously entertaining in its depth of conspiracy theory lunacy and ignorance, I particularly liked the "homosexual agenda" line - gotta stick some classic bigotry in there to keep it topical for a right-wing forum! I'm impressed at the fail in this thread, even for this forum. Well done, I guess.
What makes you think Obama wan't trying to change the fundamentals of America and needed Hillary to finish the job?

Old 02-02-2018, 09:18 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Our country is in turmoil and our democracy is at stake with all these conspiracy theories. Since when does a president try and discredit our own intelligence agency who he appointed. These are republicans. First of all Nunes should have recused himself since he was on Trump's transitioning team. He's a Trump lackey. But don't you think if Trump was innocent he would care less about any of this and just go on his way and let the investigation run it's course. This isn't the case though, he is trying everything to stop it which should make you wonder what he's hiding.

This is no longer an Alex Jones theory.
It is the real deal and Alex was right again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies