Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you wish Obama was still President?
Yes 237 41.65%
No 332 58.35%
Voters: 569. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2018, 03:21 PM

7,150 posts, read 4,901,489 times

Advertisements

I just wish there was an adult in the WH instead of a narcissistic man-child who pays hookers to spank his bare butt with a Fortune Magazine with his own face and that of his adult daughter on the cover. Eeeeewwwwwww!!!!

Old 02-03-2018, 03:23 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,253,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
I just wish there was an adult in the WH instead of a narcissistic man-child who pays hookers to spank his bare butt with a Fortune Magazine with his own face and that of his adult daughter on the cover. Eeeeewwwwwww!!!!
Wait--was it a real cover or one of those fake ones he had made to hang in the country clubs?

Old 02-03-2018, 03:33 PM

30,416 posts, read 21,222,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
He is better than Bush 1 , 2 and the devil Obama. Bush 1= failed war and highest oil prices for the times, Bush 2 = two failed wars and record high oil prices and Obama = forced healthcare that was the worst thing that ever went down in this country. I don't think any POTUS is worth a hoot other than Nixon and Bill.
But Trump is better than the the clowns i listed above.

Old 02-03-2018, 03:34 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,595,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Nah. Some of you just didn’t do well during his term, if you’ve ever done well at all.

I did great though.
so your obama phone still works

Old 02-03-2018, 03:41 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,183,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
so did Iran, ISIS and Illegals.......Russia did great too under Obama.
I don’t live in Iran, I don’t know anyone in ISIS, and I’ve got nothing against Russia.

Illegals? I live on the Mexican border. I’m not complaining.

Old 02-03-2018, 03:44 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,183,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
so your obama phone still works
If I had one, I’d have one with all the bells and whistles....then I’d show it to you and brag about it and PRAY that it makes you extremely angry.

Now what!!

Old 02-03-2018, 04:40 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,608,703 times
Obama.

50 years from now he will be remembered as the first Mulatto President. No other accomplishments of note.

Old 02-03-2018, 05:28 PM

9,267 posts, read 5,116,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northman83 View Post
Cops should stop shooting innocent people... that helps alot.
Cops haven't shot anyone near me as long as I can remember. Are we doing something wrong?

Old 02-03-2018, 05:34 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,251,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
Miss him 100%

He wasn't the laughing stock of the world.
He was more popular than Trump in every poll and continues to be. So this thread poll doesn't represent the country's feeling about President Obama at all. Trump has had the lowest approval rating of any president in history.

He didn't collude with Russia, lie and try to fire special counsel. He didn't have multiple people in his cabinet under investigation and making deals to turn on their party including Trump to stay out of jail. Trump hired these people that are making deals. So he did something wrong. To be continued on that.

He didn't have a corrupt cabinet of people that quit left and right. His favorite word wasn't you are fired.
He didn't have multiple ex-wives while his current wife can't stand the site of him.
He didn't have his whole family in the White House and his son and son in law accused of obstruction and lying or using Trump's political ties to make money in China and Russia.

He hasn't been sued for discrimination. His father wasn't sued for housing discrimination either
He hasn't been sued for a scam university.
He wasn't a draft dodger or claim Joh Mccain is not a war hero.
He hasn't been caught saying negative things about countries, women, vets, disabled, Puerto Ricans, other foreign leaders etc. We could list for days what He hasn't done what Trump has done in his shock and awe 1 year in office. We don't have all day though.

Obama has done so much service for this country and continues with his charities. Leaders around the world still offer him invitation and advice. Most of them don't want anything to does with Trump. Trump even knows it. He said on the campaign trail that he could shoot someone and his supporters would still back him. That's the only thing he got right! Obama saved this country from financial disaster including the auto industry.

Even if Obama never did anything FOR the country (which he did), he is still better than Trump. Bush is better than Trump. The only thing that Trump offers is a distraction. Hurry up Mueller!
Got news for you.... there IS.NO.RUSSIAN.COLLUSION.

And secondly -- Hillary lost --- get used to it, stop the Trump hate, and get on with your life.

Old 02-03-2018, 05:44 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,602,543 times
Oh hell no!

Trump is making Obama look like a HS dropout.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies