Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2018, 10:22 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,618,376 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
is this the speech that she wished that her grandson had brown skin and brown eyes like his friend from Guatemala. Like being White is not good anymore.....LOL
What the hell is wrong with her? How the hell is her Grandson going to feel about that? "Sorry kid, You are my Grandson and all..but you are also not giving me any street cred. I cant use you to pander to my illegal alien followers, so I am ashamed that you were born white. You should be ashamed of yourself.."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2018, 10:27 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Huh? She told a story about a family member's birthday, and that revealed her self-loathing, which is a suicide risk?

I'm not one to care about Nancy Pelosi, but...are you high?
Are you a science denier ? The science is in.

The studies are complete and have been out for sometime.

Its not disputed in the scientific community.

Cheap shots aside no drugs are needed for treatment. Being aware of the problem is the first step to help.

Old 02-07-2018, 10:34 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
What is being overlooked in her hours of screed is her celebration of bigotry and self-loathing.

She related the story of a family members birthday and what she didn't realize was how disgusting and harmful it is both to her and the family member. Self-loathing IS A SERIOUS AND GROWING PROBLEM IN SOME CASES LEADS TO SUCIDE. Not something a responsible person would want to encourage in a family member, if they truly care about them.

Sick people often don't know they are sick. Nancy has a serious problem and is passing it to others.

She admits her problem but doesn't know its a problem. She celebrates it instead. Liberals promote this behavior. It is destructive.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-hatred

https://www.aconsciousrethink.com/63...thing-mindset/

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...lf-forgiveness

https://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-1619...practices.html

https://www.psychalive.org/self-loathing/

Woah!

That was close!

I heard about her grandson's birthday wish and was just about to gouge out my horrible blue eyes with a soup spoon.

Good thing you stopped me!

FTR, white is beautiful. [FULL STOP]

Old 02-07-2018, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
What the hell is wrong with her? How the hell is her Grandson going to feel about that? "Sorry kid, You are my Grandson and all..but you are also not giving me any street cred. I cant use you to pander to my illegal alien followers, so I am ashamed that you were born white. You should be ashamed of yourself.."
Self-loathing is being taught in schools to children and there are many news reports of it in media.

Its epidemic in the DNC and among liberals. Its destructive. Here is a prime example :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejlmr7zWpUE

Notice Jehmo Green in the background and her applause.

She is a Fox News contributor and liberal lackey and known racist. .

Notice the speaker says her job is to listen and talks for 4 minuets. Apparently she can't do her job but has no problem telling white people their job is to shut up.
At the end of the video the goal is stated. They want to train white people in self-loathing. Few things could be more self-destructive. They have planted a virus in education.

Last edited by phma; 02-07-2018 at 11:01 PM..

Old 02-07-2018, 10:43 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
You might have thought they would tone down the politically toxic anti-white race rhetoric once it became clear how many people are annoyed by it. But they just keep piling on...
Anti-male too.

Public relations 101: try to not **** anyone off that you don't really need to.

Old 02-07-2018, 10:54 PM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,617,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Sounds like an abused child to be taught he is not O. K. because he is white.

Old 02-07-2018, 11:00 PM

16,214 posts, read 11,325,556 times
Moderation and common sense know no color, but the Democratic leadership seems to have lost all touch with them.

Old 02-07-2018, 11:04 PM

33,313 posts, read 12,491,270 times
A business I was patronizing had Fox News on when they cut to part of her speech, the part about her grandson's friend was included, as well as a bit before that and a bit after. Later in the clip she said brown skin, but before that she said either tan or tanned. I thought, is this woman (Pelosi) such an idiot that she thinks that most of the people in Guatemala were born with pale white skin and then the sun darkens it over time as they grow up . I then wondered if the reporter would pick up on that gaffe, and the reporter did.

Remember, another member of Congress thought an island might tip over .

Old 02-08-2018, 12:07 AM

Maxine Waters calls it most profound moment in history.

The day Pelosi spit the gerbil out of her mouth so she could talk, and talk she did.
Like a rambling fuzzy tongued loon.

Old 02-08-2018, 12:11 AM

3,614 posts, read 1,734,707 times
So send him out back by the pool to tan.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies