Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2018, 08:33 AM

27,549 posts, read 28,636,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
I wonder if these people defending Trump actually believe what they say. Would you use Trump as a role model for your kids? If you are truly such cheerleaders of Trump, you would have no problem doing that. After all, children often say they want to be president. "Jayden and Michelle, I think you should use Donald Trump as your role model. He's filed bankruptcy four times, so he's a financial genius. He's been divorced two (or is it three) times, so he knows how to make a marriage work. He avoided the military with those bone spurs, but he's oh so patriotic.

He doesn't have a higher education, but you should work hard and finish college and graduate school. He lies constantly, but you should be honest. And he wants to exclude other people who aren't clones of himself from the country/political policy/human rights and values, but you should be different and value human rights yourselves. And what about the environment and climate change? What climate change?"
Trump is the only President in recent memory who actually seems to care about securing the U.S. border, instead of just paying lip service to it.

Given that 32% of our federal prison population is Hispanic, we definitely need to be more careful about who we let into this country.

Old 02-14-2018, 08:34 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,525,338 times
Talking You KNOW this is going to end badly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
How many more years are you going to whine about that?
That whimpering and whining you hear is coming from the right. "No collusion! No obstruction!"
Quote:
It has been 2 years..and nada..
It's been less than 9 months and we have two convictions and two more awaiting trial and facing long prison terms.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/17/u...stigation.html

Keep your pants on. There's more to come. Much more.

Quote:
You sound like Chicken little running around yelling that the sky is falling. Guess what, we aint buying your lying BS anymore..either shyt or get off the pot..

Carry on
You're VERY upset.

In this contest of tRump vs America, America is going to win.

So relax, sit back and enjoy the spectacle as tRump circles the drain.

It's very entertaining.

Old 02-14-2018, 08:36 AM

20,457 posts, read 12,375,634 times
ok. so I am a very conservative person. I pretty much disagree with every single policy point BHO came up with. most of it was tired old previously failed policies of past liberals and it failed this time too.

except DOCA which was a brand new way of failing America.

however, in terms of placing BHO in historical context, as a person who really takes the subject of history seriously, you simply cannot place BHO in historical context until enough time passes to do so!

this is silly.

Old 02-14-2018, 08:36 AM

1,721 posts, read 1,147,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
So, you are agreeing that Obarfo deeply divided the country because of race? Wow--I am surprised you would see the truth..
Obama made the Racist came out their shell 10 years ago

All these alt right nimwits came out of nowhere. Breibart was founded in 2007.

Old 02-14-2018, 08:37 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,451,000 times
There has never been, and never will be a worse president than Obama

He's not president anymore. Try to keep up ...

Old 02-14-2018, 08:39 AM

1,078 posts, read 937,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
We've all known for many years that Obama was the worse president that they US has ever had. But when Hillary was running for office, it wasn't clear that he would remain the worst president of all time. Now that Hillary has lost and will never be president, we can confidently conclude that there will never be a worse president than Obama.
Never say never. The public is remarkably adept at selecting candidates who say the right things and have no plan to back it up.

Old 02-14-2018, 08:40 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,608,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheyenne2134 View Post
Obama made the Racist came out their shell 10 years ago
You can't give Obama a free pass for his failures by blaming it on "Whitey".

The vast majority of people who voted for him in 2008, including myself, were White. I vote for him against Hillary Clinton in the NC primary and I voted for him against McCain. Yet, in retrospect, he has now taken the throne from GW Bush as the worst President in US history. By far.

Your statement is not backed up by reality but it is typical of those who attempt to make excuse for him.

Old 02-14-2018, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
Trump is the only President in recent memory who actually seems to care about securing the U.S. border, instead of just paying lip service to it.

Given that 32% of our federal prison population is Hispanic, we definitely need to be more careful about who we let into this country.
You do realize, there are many Hispanics born in this country including Puerto Rican’s who are citizens. The 70s we had about 10 million Hispanics. Cubans started coming in due to the “wet foot dry foot policy”, that Obama ended. There are 52 million Hispanics, 47 million are legal citizens

Hispanic is not a race and has dozens of cultural differences and ethnicities.

But yes Hispanic people are dangerous lol

Old 02-14-2018, 08:48 AM

25,557 posts, read 17,263,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
We've all known for many years that Obama was the worse president that they US has ever had. But when Hillary was running for office, it wasn't clear that he would remain the worst president of all time. Now that Hillary has lost and will never be president, we can confidently conclude that there will never be a worse president than Obama.
True, I think.
His "worseness" is exacerbated by the fact that he was president for 8 years. Being lousy for 4 years is one thing; 8 makes it a whole new story.

The community activist who breezed through the necessary legislatures to get his ticket punched and vote "present" did not make much of a president.

Old 02-14-2018, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
You can't give Obama a free pass for his failures by blaming it on "Whitey".

The vast majority of people who voted for him in 2008, including myself, were White. I vote for him against Hillary Clinton in the NC primary and I voted for him against McCain. Yet, in retrospect, he has now taken the throne from GW Bush as the worst President in US history. By far.

Your statement is not backed up by reality but it is typical of those who attempt to make excuse for him.
You were a registered Democrat?

I would never guess or I just caught you in a lie?

And give me statistics on the vast majority? You realize more people voted for Mitt Romney than trump

You realize McCain still got 60 million votes against Obama

People lie everyday about who they voted for. We’re there SOME people fed about not getting what they expected and wanted from Obama? Sure. But they still aren’t getting it from Trump either, the coal mines aren’t coming back, the factories aren’t coming back.

Obama had to fight against the GOP everyday that basically called him illegitimate. Silly birther and Muslim claims

It’s was so pathetic

Last edited by cheyenne2134; 02-14-2018 at 09:00 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies