Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2018, 08:56 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,850,642 times

Advertisements

The left pushes an agenda under the guise of caring for people... they have been doing it for a long time... they care more about the agenda than the people...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2018, 08:58 PM

15,859 posts, read 21,436,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
People wouldn't say such things if there was any proof that it was NOT a hoax.

No video/cam footage despite it being installed at the school. No crime scene photos.
No motive. No plausible theory for a motive. No witnesses.

Gee, I wonder why people are skeptical.
I've asked this many times and am still waiting for an answer: where is my friend's neighbor? He watched her come home from the hospital and grow up until one day she went to school and never came back. Are her parents hiding her in the basement?

Old 02-15-2018, 09:01 PM

3,637 posts, read 1,697,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
So, everybody on the left is cruel because of this one guy.

Sure, it is what they always do. ONE illegal shoots someone, and ALL illegals are criminals. ONE Muslim does something wrong, and ALL Muslims should be banned. ONE person posts a comment about the TRUMP 2020 shirt, and ALL Liberals are vile.

We are all used to their logic, we see it every day on here 50 times an hour.

Old 02-15-2018, 09:04 PM

4,794 posts, read 2,798,999 times
Default It's the wrong attitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
The comments I saw point out the fact that Obama passed a law making it harder for the mentally ills to purchase guns, and Trump rescinded it.

If you think that's cruel, I got news for you. Cruel is enduring tragedy after tragedy like this and not only doing nothing, but actually making it easier for the tragedy to happen again.

As always, it's the liberals who are the adults in the room.

You know, even if he does support Trump, he's a father first. He, his wife, his daughter & any other family deserve our sympathy first. His political stance can change - & may change over this shooting.

That's for him to decide. He doesn't need to be made some kind of poster-boy for a shooting he certainly would have avoided, if he could have seen it coming.

I think a more appropriate stance for those of us who are merely bystanders is: There but for the grace of God go I.

Old 02-15-2018, 09:05 PM

3,637 posts, read 1,697,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
I've asked this many times and am still waiting for an answer: where is my friend's neighbor? He watched her come home from the hospital and grow up until one day she went to school and never came back. Are her parents hiding her in the basement?

The expression "Like talking to a wall" is so accurate when it comes to these conspiracy lunatics. 911 was a government plot, Sandy Hook was a hoax, Pulse Nightclub was all actors, shooting never happened in Las Vegas, and now this one will be the hot subject on all the conspiracy web sites.

Yep, just like talking to a wall.

Old 02-15-2018, 09:15 PM

1,330 posts, read 698,951 times
Insert the Thoughts and Prayers line here that the Republicans like to play instead of stepping up and doing something about it.

I'm sure that this father would rather have had a daughter than your thoughts and prayers

Old 02-15-2018, 09:16 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
This is horrible; everyone needs to back off - right or left, and let these people grieve.
Their children were TEENAGERS for Christ sake - what, 14-16 years old?

So let them deal with their tragedy now, the rest can be dealt with later.

Old 02-15-2018, 09:21 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,490,829 times
Well given his choice in T-shirts and candidate, if another daughter gets shot, he can look in the mirror and say, "Deja vu all over again!" He's enabling his own personal Groundhog Day movie.

Old 02-15-2018, 09:26 PM

2,053 posts, read 1,527,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
People wouldn't say such things if there was any proof that it was NOT a hoax.

No video/cam footage despite it being installed at the school. No crime scene photos.
No motive. No plausible theory for a motive. No witnesses.

Gee, I wonder why people are skeptical.
So you want to see photos of dead children? You want to hear them screaming and crying? Why would the police make these photos and tapes public? Weren't there people who survived and were able to tell what they saw?

The shooter was also said to have been mentally ill so whatever motive he had may not have made sense to sane people.

Old 02-15-2018, 09:28 PM

1,330 posts, read 698,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
This is horrible; everyone needs to back off - right or left, and let these people grieve.
Their children were TEENAGERS for Christ sake - what, 14-16 years old?

So let them deal with their tragedy now, the rest can be dealt with later.
How many times can that line be used? 10 more mass shootings, 20? 30?

We need to stop "dealing with it later" and deal with it now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies