U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2018, 08:03 PM

9,331 posts, read 2,564,451 times

Advertisements

Trump meets Florida shooting victims, first responders | Boston Herald

beautiful story here of Trump's action;

I know the media tries to paint him as some orange evil monster by I'd ask my liberal friends this one question, do you know him?
do you know his family?

No? In that case look at his actions, he was heartbroken by this tragedy and has to deal with the fact that everyday he gets up he is called an unsympathetic monster.

Baron has to watch it everyday, even though his kids love him and he has given more to charity than everyone of you on this form combined.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2018, 08:13 PM

5,756 posts, read 2,676,599 times
and he threw paper towel at hurricane victims in Puerto Rico...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEe7_zgZbuI

Such compassion !

Old 02-16-2018, 08:18 PM

6,299 posts, read 2,699,634 times
From your own link:

Quote:
Trump relished bantering and praising the law enforcement officials, he marveled at the speed with which first responders rushed the wounded to the hospital and he extended hearty thanks to first responders. But the president who has never been a natural at consolation didn't publicly address the grief and sorrow gripping a shocked community and nation, beyond his mention of how sad it was to meet with victims.
Your own link underminds your compassionate Trump BS.

My advice: Read your links.

Old 02-16-2018, 08:28 PM

9,373 posts, read 2,265,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post

I know the media tries to paint him as some orange evil monster by I'd ask my liberal friends this one question, do you know him?
do you know his family?

No? In that case look at his actions, he was heartbroken by this tragedy and has to deal with the fact that everyday he gets up he is called an unsympathetic monster.

Baron has to watch it everyday, even though his kids love him and he has given more to charity than everyone of you on this form combined.
Crocodile tears. The man has been roundly criticized for his lack of compassion, for good reason. He is a known commodity. He uses people like you use toilet paper.

Neither coaching by his white house staff nor your glee club sycophantic prose can disguise the fact that the man has no heart for people, has a petty vindictive streak, has conned ordinary folks out of their live savings and to top it all off ...

... it is beginning to look like he definitely has betrayed the republic.

Old 02-16-2018, 08:36 PM

5,756 posts, read 2,676,599 times
From the Boston Herald article the OP posted above :

"Trump's approach stood in sharp contrast to his predecessor's reaction to the shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, five years ago. After the Sandy Hook slayings, President Barack Obama quickly attended an emotional evening vigil in Newtown, where he read aloud the names of each victim and promised to use "whatever power" he had to prevent future shootings. In the wake of a mass shooting at a South Carolina church, Obama led thousands in singing "Amazing Grace."

Why didn't he do anything of the above?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tNuI96rBLc

This is what a President does after a national tragedy not board Air Force One and head to his Palm Beach estate for the weekend.

Old 02-16-2018, 08:38 PM

6,503 posts, read 2,889,970 times
Trump reminds me of that line from Catcher in the Rye - he's about as sensitive as a gd toilet seat.

Old 02-16-2018, 08:38 PM

8,844 posts, read 2,639,398 times
The two terms "Donald Trump" and "compassion" are mutually exclusive.

Old 02-16-2018, 08:39 PM

428 posts, read 152,509 times
Quote:

do you know his family?

Wow! Not only do you support his presidency, you sound like you are actually in love with Trump.

Do you know him personally? His family? How do you know how much he donates to charity? Have you see his taxes? How do you know how much money people here donate?

Very convenient for Trump the shooting happened in Florida. I would hate to see him miss his weekly trip to Mar Largo.

Old 02-16-2018, 08:48 PM

6,971 posts, read 2,567,845 times
Quote:

do you know his family?

Sure about that. Seems he was the biggest recipient of his own charity.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...dation-n822636

Old 02-16-2018, 09:09 PM

4,162 posts, read 1,792,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
From your own link:

Your own link underminds your compassionate Trump BS.

My advice: Read your links.
Yout don't read links. You read the articles that they refer to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or