Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2018, 10:14 AM

26,212 posts, read 19,460,267 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer68 View Post
If McCain had picked Romney instead of Palin I would have voted for them in a second over Obama/Biden. As soon as McCain picked Palin I gave up on him. I was never a fan of Ryan so I ended up voting for Obama for a second term even though I wasn't a huge fan. I still think I made the correct choice in both elections.
You absolutely did, no matter what you think of Obama/Biden.

Mitt was right about something else, too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xd3kr-QpeM&t=4s
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2018, 10:14 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,516,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
According to your logic Trump is merely a tool of the Obama/Putin alliance.

Do I need to post the clip from the 2012 3rd debate again?

It's all so shocking. Plus as I mentioned earlier all liberals are now offically racist against black people. Remember, anyone who hates Obama only does so because they're racist. The good people at CNN told me that.

Now that the Left officially hate Obama and want Romney as president they are all racists.

The logic is clear.
What?

I don't live in Utah so why would I vote for Romney?

Old 02-17-2018, 11:10 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,444,617 times
Quote:

Do I need to post the clip from the 2012 3rd debate again?

It's all so shocking. Plus as I mentioned earlier all liberals are now offically racist against black people. Remember, anyone who hates Obama only does so because they're racist. The good people at CNN told me that.

Now that the Left officially hate Obama and want Romney as president they are all racists.

The logic is clear.
Logic clearly escapes you.

But you and R-Money are amusing.

Carry on.

Old 02-17-2018, 11:16 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,413,043 times
Quote:
No. That is not a logical conclusion to what Old Gringo posted.

Where do you get the notion of an alliance between the former president and that murdering scum Putin?
Quote:
... Plus as I mentioned earlier all liberals are now offically racist against black people.
Ridiculous.

I mean your assertion is literally deserving of ridicule.
Quote:
Remember, anyone who hates Obama only does so because they're racist. The good people at CNN told me that.

The logic is clear.
I don't see any logic to what you are posting. Are you just trolling around making stuff up?

Old 02-17-2018, 12:06 PM

36,856 posts, read 17,288,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
What?

I don't live in Utah so why would I vote for Romney?
No.

To save the democracy from Putin and Obama (and their puppet Trump) you must put all your efforts into convincing Romney to run for president in 2020.

Scratch me asking about the Senate run. Russia is everywhere. Romney was clearly the man to elect in 2012. You should have buyer's remorse.

Old 02-17-2018, 12:07 PM

26,212 posts, read 19,460,267 times
Quote:
Scratch me asking about the Senate run. Russia is everywhere. Romney was clearly the man to elect in 2012. You should have buyer's remorse.
You should have buyers remorse. Thinking people are fine.

Old 02-17-2018, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
You absolutely did, no matter what you think of Obama/Biden.

Mitt was right about something else, too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xd3kr-QpeM&t=4s
Are you going to start a campaign to right the wrong of 2012 and get Romney into the WH in 2020?

Watch my clip again. Romney was the last hope for the democracy according to liberal logic. The villainous Obama and his buddy Putin allowed their puppet Trump to take the reigns.

Old 02-17-2018, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
You should have buyers remorse. Thinking people are fine.
I never bought anything. I don't vote.

I wouldn't urinate on a politician if he/she/it spontaneously combusted in front of me.

The logic of the liberal Left is clear: Trump is evil. Putin controls Trump. These events were set in motion after the 2012 election of Putin's co-conspirator, Obama.

The debate clip in the OP proves it. It's as clear as day. Romney tried to save the democracy. Obama mocked him.

Old 02-17-2018, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post

Where do you get the notion of an alliance between the former president and that murdering scum Putin?
Ridiculous.

I don't see any logic to what you are posting. Are you just trolling around making stuff up?
Obama mocked Romney about Russia being a threat. WATCH THE CLIP.

All this came out yesterday. Are you saying your hero Mueller is lying?

Old 02-17-2018, 12:19 PM

6,926 posts, read 6,909,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post

Ridiculous.

Of course OP is trolling. Romney is a Mormon so he'll have the financial backing from the Mormon church and my Mormon neighbors next door in Utah will vote him in, no prob. Romney needs no help from me even if I felt like giving it to him which I don't.

This is a stupid thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies