Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who had a bigger influence on our Democracy?
Russia 27 57.45%
Black Lives Matter 15 31.91%
Unsure 5 10.64%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2018, 01:44 PM

88,640 posts, read 44,381,322 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
African American police corruption victim here. Saw the current movement grow from a few, to where there were protests in almost every major city. Have talked with a lot of organizers and activists about what happened, as well as about the issues.

I believe that the Black Lives Matter scandal was bigger than the Russian scandal. Here's why...

1) The scope of the group's influence.

Black Lives Matter was used to mask the Millennial Revolution that was taking place across the country. Movements that sprung up to have a political voice were silenced, strategically through media and by the DNC, and sabotaged. It's well documented what the residents of Ferguson said about the group, what former founders said about the group, and what victim's families have said about the group. They lied about their origins, who in fact they represented, and were pushed through media collusion and the DNC.

2) The way that Black Lives Matter was used

Regardless of the race of the Founders of 'The Movement,' which started the police corruption movement and worked with Ferguson, BLM was used to represent the ENTIRE black activist community. And the Movement that started things wasn't race based. It was age based, for Millennials. The ENTIRE history of the movement was erased for the sake of a million dollar funded non-profit that was eventually physically ran out of Ferguson.

3) The implications are more significant

Talk about sabotaging an election. BLM was used to stop "the people" from organizing. The 1st grassroots organizing we've seen in years. A Movement away from the 2 parties was sabotaged by special interest. Police corruption victims, victim's families, and legit activists were blackballed and worse for speaking out about the corruption.
THIS is why...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj4ARsxrZh8

Old 02-21-2018, 06:10 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,080,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I'm not in the least bit shocked that the usual suspects are ignoring this thread instead of their usual howling and protesting reality.

Must be on Soros' payroll.

I know the media visits 4Chan and tries to pretend to be one of them. I know that they visit Reddit and tries to pretend to be one of them. I know that they infiltrate Twitter, probably have a hand in Facebook as well, so it would not at all surprise me, since we know for a fact that 2 people in the past have been proven, or outright admitted, that they are paid shills, if there were a whole lot more on this forum.

I'll call them: Media bots.
That's a whole nother can of worms lol. I didn't even think about that. Great point.

Old 02-21-2018, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
The whole thing was crazy. You can't even address a public issue without being drown out by paid protesters pushing an agenda.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...tart-cutthech/

Hired protesters with the Black Lives Matter movement have started a #CutTheCheck hashtag and held a sit-in at the offices for the successor group to the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) in Missouri after the group allegedly stopped paying them.

FrontPage Magazine reports that Missourians Organizing for Reform and Empowerment (MORE) has been paying protesters $5,000 a month to demonstrate in Ferguson. Last week, hired protesters who haven’t been paid held a sit-in at MORE’s offices and posted a demand letter online.

Old 02-22-2018, 11:13 PM

Article on how much #BlackLivesMatter was used, and when it started to be used.

https://www.npr.org/sections/codeswi...atter-exploded

This is also the time Deray McKesson started his sabotage, and a white male, Shaun King, stated "Black Lives Matter were leading 'the movement' in Ferguson.

Shaun King was never in Ferguson and Deray McKesson, the DNC surrogate, was smacked and ran out of the city for stealing. He was stealing credit and then libeling/slandering those he stole from. On behalf of the DNC and special interests. Including the private sector (Twitter).

Old 02-23-2018, 12:01 AM

2,924 posts, read 1,577,792 times
I have a list of Black Lives Matter supporters:

https://patriotmongoose.wordpress.co...r-the-new-kkk/

Also, this list of BDS (anti-Israel, pro-Palestine/Hamas) supporters includes some BLM groups: https://patriotmongoose.wordpress.co...i-israel-guys/

Old 02-23-2018, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
If 13 Russians did all this meddling think of the 10 of millions of foreign nationals, operatives and disloyal Americans are doing. Russia way down the list. I want to get to the bottom of the La Rasa scandal.
I have their supporter list too (La Raza is in there): https://patriotmongoose.wordpress.co...ty-supporters/

Old 02-23-2018, 12:15 AM

171 posts, read 218,131 times
BLM is a US movement/org., meant to have impact/influence on US election/democracy, while Russia is a foreign power, supposedly has nothing to do with US election/democracy. It makes no sense for the poll.

Old 02-23-2018, 12:32 AM

It was the DEMOCRATS who tried (and thankfully failed) to rig the 2016 elections. They tried to buy off Russia with our uranium, they cheated Bernie out of the primary, they urged illegals to vote and helped them do it in placed like California and Colorado, and they wiretapped Trump and made up this Russia stuff just in case he won so that they could go after Trump and they already planned to go Trump's supporters on Twitter and other social media by trying to have Facistbook, Twitler, and Screw-you-tube take us out for "fake news" and Russian collusion. And they tried to work with the Russians to set Trump up but somehow the plan didn't work out.

And then they used the Russian collusion allegations to try and destroy Trump's supporters via legal battles.

And they had teachers unions and liberal college professors and colleges orchestrate the anti-Trump walkouts just like they plan to do with the anti-gun walkouts.

Old 02-23-2018, 12:40 AM

1,239 posts, read 506,002 times
Lol, this thread is straight up nuts.
Do you guys actually discuss stuff like this in real life?

I actually do think BLM had a negative effect on the election though. A lot of racists were pissed that black people had a voice. They pushed these crazy stories about BLM bringing out even more racists to vote. Thats why Russians also tried to hype BLM, they knew it would help get bigots to the booths.

Old 02-23-2018, 02:05 AM

19,966 posts, read 7,812,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MongooseHugger View Post
I have their supporter list too (La Raza is in there): https://patriotmongoose.wordpress.co...ty-supporters/
Dang nearly every major company or corporation. How can I boycott every one of those ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies