U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2018, 04:30 PM

66,315 posts, read 33,652,276 times

Advertisements

Newer school architecture and site layouts will have different aspects added in after this false flag.

Old 02-20-2018, 05:11 PM

78,296 posts, read 33,358,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
No plan is perfect you can add two or more of these to the front door but the idea is to make sure that everyone who goes though those doors belongs there.

It's like TSA you want to be safe as long as it's not inconvenient for you. Yet we will be going around in circles if this happens again. I have 20 years in security between nightclubs and private security and it kills me that people want to be safe but they don't want their life to change.
Not living in a police state is worth the risk.

Old 02-20-2018, 05:14 PM

20,333 posts, read 10,414,757 times
Quote:
No plan is perfect you can add two or more of these to the front door but the idea is to make sure that everyone who goes though those doors belongs there.

It's like TSA you want to be safe as long as it's not inconvenient for you. Yet we will be going around in circles if this happens again. I have 20 years in security between nightclubs and private security and it kills me that people want to be safe but they don't want their life to change.
Which would still create a choke point with a group of kids outside and nicely grouped together as a target.

Old 02-20-2018, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Only government approved militia, regulated to be useless, the privilege of citizens 21 years or older who are mentally sane and non-felons, may keep but not bear the small arms the government deems acceptable, this may be changed by legislation when emotions run high.

Old 02-20-2018, 05:20 PM

14,108 posts, read 9,009,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
So keeping people/children safe makes it a police state? Yeah ok....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Which would still create a choke point with a group of kids outside and nicely grouped together as a target.
Again building plans could be worked out they could get off the bus that leads into a tunnel/the bus could go though a tunnel. Small details. Either people want the kids to be safe or you really don't give a damn. Doing something is better then doing nothing.

Take your pick.

Old 02-20-2018, 05:31 PM

20,333 posts, read 10,414,757 times
Quote:

Again building plans could be worked out they could get off the bus that leads into a tunnel/the bus could go though a tunnel. Small details. Either people want the kids to be safe or you really don't give a damn. Doing something is better then doing nothing.

Take your pick.
Or maybe we could get serious about mental health and stop letting people with mental issues have guns. Crazy and guns don't mix. My child shouldn't have to live in a prison to be safe from people that have no business around firearms.

Old 02-20-2018, 05:39 PM
Status: "serving a suspended sentence for not being a right winger" (set 7 days ago)

7,331 posts, read 4,429,409 times
Quote:
Guard our children, like you guard your money.
But better than the girls Roy Moore tried to "date."

Old 02-20-2018, 05:42 PM

14,108 posts, read 9,009,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Or maybe we could get serious about mental health and stop letting people with mental issues have guns. Crazy and guns don't mix. My child shouldn't have to live in a prison to be safe from people that have no business around firearms.

It's my understanding that VERY little of those who have committed these killings have mental issues.
So once again your part of the problem or part of the solution, the choice is yours just don't whine if it happens at your child's school and I hope it never does. You might see things differently.

As I said before in another post one party wants to ban all guns and the other doesn't want to do a damn thing. Just hope one day someone doesn't knock on your door asking for your guns. I don't want that myself as a gun owner.

Old 02-20-2018, 05:45 PM

78,296 posts, read 33,358,137 times
Quote:
This plan is a police state. No thank you. I fully support the 2nd but it almost causes me to rethink that to get guns out of the hands of people like you.

Quote:

Take your pick.
Luckily no one takes you seriously.

Old 02-20-2018, 05:48 PM

Quote:
It's my understanding that VERY little of those who have committed these killings have mental issues.
So once again your part of the problem or part of the solution, the choice is yours just don't whine if it happens at your child's school and I hope it never does. You might see things differently.
Very little? Not very many?

Everyone of these mass shooters were on or had been on SSRI's
ADHD drugs from childhood.

MK-ultra morphed into Big Pharma.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies