U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 02-20-2018, 12:43 PM
 
10,511 posts, read 3,961,309 times
Reputation: 5135

Advertisements

So, apparently there is still no evidence to support the Hillary Clinton and DNC concocted and funded conspiracy theory that Donald Trump conspired with the Russians to steal the election from Hillary Clinton.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-20-2018, 12:46 PM
 
Location: Big Island of Hawaii & HOT BuOYS Sailing Vessel
4,950 posts, read 1,949,917 times
Reputation: 1811
To a degree, and yes this may be wishful thinking, I think this may be a warning shot at Trump's attorneys who have been almost as truthful as Trump himself.

Cohen tops my list and I hope Cohen is asked about the $150,000 of hush money he claims he paid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-20-2018, 12:58 PM
 
Location: Big Island of Hawaii & HOT BuOYS Sailing Vessel
4,950 posts, read 1,949,917 times
Reputation: 1811
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
The intricacies and entanglements of those involved in this are gradually but surely being revealed.

Today's revelations only confirmed what had been suspected by those who closely followed the events in Ukraine of the winter of 2013-2014 - the Maidan Revolution, which saw oligarch Russian puppet president Yanukovich cravenly fleeing Ukraine for sanctuary in Mother Russia.

After Yanukovich fled, his mansion (now a public park and museum) was examined and his papers which he amazingly had left behind were discovered. Among other things those papers revealed the extent of Manafort's involvement in supporting Yanukovich - and in imprisoning Julia Timoshenko, his main political rival who was freed as a result of the Maidan. Timoshenko's public stature protected her from poisoning or other obvious assassination efforts, but she was in very poor physical condition when she was freed.

Other points of contact confirmed today: Van Der Zwaan is the son-in-law of corrupt Russian oligarch German (aka Herman) Khan, whose personality seems to resemble that of Trump in many ways - he is crude, coarse, a womanizer, but values appearances and strives to be viewed as benign.

Khan is buddy-buddy with Putin, and his oil interests also connect with Alfa Bank, a merger with BP, and more. He also loves big game hunting and has a luxurious hunting retreat somewhere in the wilds of Russia - have to wonder if Trump's sons were ever his guests, but I've found nothing to indicate this might have been the case.

Alfa Bank, which is international but strongly Russian in its management and ownership, was a client of Van Der Zwaan's former law firm employer. Paul Manafort's lawyer daughter (who was also extremely critical of her father in an exposed email message to her sister concerning Manafort's Russian connections and Ukrainian dealings, during the summer of 2016) also worked for that same NYC based global law company. Alfa Bank is also associated with business dealings of Betsy de Voss.

Alfa Bank also had a hot line to Trump Tower. It is thought that Alfa Bank made large, large and extensive loans to Trump interests.

...More to come. Slowly, slowly - and then faster, and faster, and faster. Van Der Zwaan's hearing is at 2:30 EST this afternoon, and he is expected to plead guilty.

So - in light of what's emerging at present, it appears that the rumors of an unsavory tape of Trump's Russian shenanigans may only be part of his incredible silence about Putin and Russian interference with the election, and his unwillingness to impose sanctions on Russia. Trump has brushed off the strong evidence of his womanizing and multiple affairs and assaults on women and girls - the rumored Russian tape would be similarly denigrated and minimized, with a large dose of what-aboutery thrown in, if it ever does surface.

No, the Russians - Putin and his henchmen, rather - have something more on Trump, and very likely on his family as well, in particular Ivanka and SIL Jared Kushner. Trump's sons are probably involved, too, in particular Junior - but they're not the brightest bulbs in the family; that role belongs to Golden Child Ivanka. She is probably the only one other than himself whom Trump truly loves (and it's not typical paternal love, clearly). She is likely the only one he would protect at all costs.

So - if person A is Jared - as is strongly rumored - hold onto your horses, boys and girls. And pray that tweeting is sufficient for Trump's ire-venting.

We do live in interesting times...
This ties things neat. The link DeVos to Alpha Bank is of keen interest to me. I have always claimed she was the potential moneybags lady used to payoff Russians to get Clinton dirt. As a reward she received her position despite complete lack of qualifications to further her religious nut job goals. She is doing her God's work and so can justify in her mind doing devil's work to do it.

Last edited by pbmaise; 02-20-2018 at 01:15 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-20-2018, 12:59 PM
 
Location: Pixley
3,521 posts, read 2,235,522 times
Reputation: 1858
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
The intricacies and entanglements of those involved in this are gradually but surely being revealed.

Today's revelations only confirmed what had been suspected by those who closely followed the events in Ukraine of the winter of 2013-2014 - the Maidan Revolution, which saw oligarch Russian puppet president Yanukovich cravenly fleeing Ukraine for sanctuary in Mother Russia.

After Yanukovich fled, his mansion (now a public park and museum) was examined and his papers which he amazingly had left behind were discovered. Among other things those papers revealed the extent of Manafort's involvement in supporting Yanukovich - and in imprisoning Julia Timoshenko, his main political rival who was freed as a result of the Maidan. Timoshenko's public stature protected her from poisoning or other obvious assassination efforts, but she was in very poor physical condition when she was freed.

Other points of contact confirmed today: Van Der Zwaan is the son-in-law of corrupt Russian oligarch German (aka Herman) Khan, whose personality seems to resemble that of Trump in many ways - he is crude, coarse, a womanizer, but values appearances and strives to be viewed as benign.

Khan is buddy-buddy with Putin, and his oil interests also connect with Alfa Bank, a merger with BP, and more. He also loves big game hunting and has a luxurious hunting retreat somewhere in the wilds of Russia - have to wonder if Trump's sons were ever his guests, but I've found nothing to indicate this might have been the case.
Alfa Bank, which is international but strongly Russian in its management and ownership, was a client of Van Der Zwaan's former law firm employer. Paul Manafort's lawyer daughter (who was also extremely critical of her father in an exposed email message to her sister concerning Manafort's Russian connections and Ukrainian dealings, during the summer of 2016) also worked for that same NYC based global law company. Alfa Bank is also associated with business dealings of Betsy de Voss.

Alfa Bank also had a hot line to Trump Tower. It is thought that Alfa Bank made large, large and extensive loans to Trump interests.

...More to come. Slowly, slowly - and then faster, and faster, and faster. Van Der Zwaan's hearing is at 2:30 EST this afternoon, and he is expected to plead guilty.

So - in light of what's emerging at present, it appears that the rumors of an unsavory tape of Trump's Russian shenanigans may only be part of his incredible silence about Putin and Russian interference with the election, and his unwillingness to impose sanctions on Russia. Trump has brushed off the strong evidence of his womanizing and multiple affairs and assaults on women and girls - the rumored Russian tape would be similarly denigrated and minimized, with a large dose of what-aboutery thrown in, if it ever does surface.

No, the Russians - Putin and his henchmen, rather - have something more on Trump, and very likely on his family as well, in particular Ivanka and SIL Jared Kushner. Trump's sons are probably involved, too, in particular Junior - but they're not the brightest bulbs in the family; that role belongs to Golden Child Ivanka. She is probably the only one other than himself whom Trump truly loves (and it's not typical paternal love, clearly). She is likely the only one he would protect at all costs.

So - if person A is Jared - as is strongly rumored - hold onto your horses, boys and girls. And pray that tweeting is sufficient for Trump's ire-venting.

We do live in interesting times...
The Alfa Bank link is interesting.

Alfa Bank is the bank that was found by computer malware hunters to have a server that was almost exclusively communicating with a server at Trump Tower, with a small amount of traffic communicating with a server belonging to Michigan-based Spectrum Health. Shortly after the NY Times reached out to Alfa (but not to the Trump Organization), the server at Trump Tower disappeared from the internet.

Four days later the Trump Organization created a new server which enabled communication to the very same Alfa server via a different route.

"When a new host name is created, the first communication with it is never random. To reach the server after the resetting of the host name, the sender of the first inbound mail has to first learn of the name somehow. It’s simply impossible to randomly reach a renamed server."

Was a server registered to the Trump Organization communicating with Russia’s Alfa Bank?

Oh, and Spectrum Health is owned by the family of Secretary of Education, Betsy DeVos. In Michigan, where Trump won by 10,704 votes.

Coincidences?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-20-2018, 01:03 PM
 
6,971 posts, read 2,587,363 times
Reputation: 2760
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
To a degree, and yes this may be wishful thinking, I think this may be a warning shot at Trump's attorneys who have been almost as truthful as Trump himself.

Cohen tops my list and I hope Cohen is asked about the $150,000 of hush money he claims he paid.

Another name is Felix Sater. I thought we would have heard more about him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-20-2018, 01:12 PM
 
Location: Big Island of Hawaii & HOT BuOYS Sailing Vessel
4,950 posts, read 1,949,917 times
Reputation: 1811
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
So, apparently there is still no evidence to support the Hillary Clinton and DNC concocted and funded conspiracy theory that Donald Trump conspired with the Russians to steal the election from Hillary Clinton.
Many villagers are collecting lots of firewood. They heap it into a mound in front of the castle.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-20-2018, 01:18 PM
 
9,748 posts, read 3,142,734 times
Reputation: 4040
So,again stuff that has nothing to do with Trump it Russian collusion. Yawn
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-20-2018, 01:24 PM
 
Location: Big Island of Hawaii & HOT BuOYS Sailing Vessel
4,950 posts, read 1,949,917 times
Reputation: 1811
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Jedd View Post
The Alfa Bank link is interesting.

Alfa Bank is the bank that was found by computer malware hunters to have a server that was almost exclusively communicating with a server at Trump Tower, with a small amount of traffic communicating with a server belonging to Michigan-based Spectrum Health. Shortly after the NY Times reached out to Alfa (but not to the Trump Organization), the server at Trump Tower disappeared from the internet.

Four days later the Trump Organization created a new server which enabled communication to the very same Alfa server via a different route.

"When a new host name is created, the first communication with it is never random. To reach the server after the resetting of the host name, the sender of the first inbound mail has to first learn of the name somehow. Itís simply impossible to randomly reach a renamed server."

Was a server registered to the Trump Organization communicating with Russia’s Alfa Bank?

Oh, and Spectrum Health is owned by the family of Secretary of Education, Betsy DeVos. In Michigan, where Trump won by 10,704 votes.

Coincidences?
The only thing you haven't tied in yet is why Mensch keeps asking for details about a certain Gulf Stream flight.

She keeps asking about

N450GA flights 18-22 Aug 2016


DeVos BTW paid the largest fine ever passed down for illegal campaign funding. I doubt it stopped her. It just made her harder to catch the next time.

Last edited by pbmaise; 02-20-2018 at 01:46 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-20-2018, 01:35 PM
 
Location: Big Island of Hawaii & HOT BuOYS Sailing Vessel
4,950 posts, read 1,949,917 times
Reputation: 1811
If you haven't reread the 2016 article on the strange server communications coming from Trump...

"the group of computer scientists passed the logs to Paul Vixie . In the world of DNS experts, there’s no higher authority. Vixie wrote central strands of the DNS code that makes the internet work. After studying the logs, he concluded, “The parties were communicating in a secretive fashion. The operative word is
secretive."

Was a server registered to the Trump Organization communicating with Russia’s Alfa Bank?

Isn't it time for computer programmers working for DeVos and Trump to start thinking about whether they want to rot in jail?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-20-2018, 02:18 PM
 
29,970 posts, read 47,196,108 times
Reputation: 15876
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
So,again stuff that has nothing to do with Trump it Russian collusion. Yawn
Not over til the fat lady sings snd I don't refer to Sarah H. Saunders
No one can say what the final results will be til Mueller is done and if he isn't allowed to make a full, complete investigation and unravel any legal threat then will only sow more distrust and syspicion on Trump and GOP efforts to shield him
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top