Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2018, 07:51 PM

312 posts, read 268,459 times

Advertisements

I was watching Alisyn Camerota interview these kids on Youtube and while scrolling through the comments, someone said that David Hogg is a crisis actor. At first, I didn't believe it ... but here is the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hg9...ature=youtu.be

WTF? Either he loves the spotlight or is he actually a crisis actor? Apparently, there is a video surfacing of him rehearsing lines.

Believe me, what happened is awful and we need reform to both guns and mental health. But if people are using crisis actors to push a political agenda, thats up.

Edit: Here is the video of him rehearsing lines. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyEAmcGnzq8

Last edited by Ibginnie; 02-21-2018 at 12:48 PM.. Reason: pypassing the profanity filter
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2018, 07:58 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times
Redondo Beach has a lot of first world problems.

Old 02-20-2018, 08:02 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,591,580 times
He is reportedly connected to the FBI. Not sure that they are crisis actors but very potentially picked to be influenced by gun-ban pushers.

Old 02-20-2018, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
He is reportedly connected to the FBI. Not sure that they are crisis actors but very potentially picked to be influenced by gun-ban pushers.
Interesting ...

Old 02-20-2018, 08:15 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,829,904 times
The Redondo Beach video was published in August. You know, summer break, when kids are on vacation? Oh darn, there goes a perfect good conspiracy theory. So sorry.

Old 02-20-2018, 08:16 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,829,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
His dad is in the FBI. So what.

Old 02-20-2018, 08:19 PM

700 posts, read 638,023 times
No. He's obviously nervous and starting over to clearly articulate what he experienced.

Old 02-20-2018, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
The Redondo Beach video was published in August. You know, summer break, when kids are on vacation? Oh darn, there goes a perfect good conspiracy theory. So sorry.
I understanding that. But what are the odds? Statistically speaking, probably few and far between. Just seems odd. And there is the video of him rehearsing lines. I'm typically not the one to start a conspiracy theory but even after rewatching the Alisyn Cameroto, the keep looking towards the left of the screen, as if they are reading a script or being coached.

Old 02-20-2018, 08:25 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Someone has to be the face of the survivors/ Never Again movement. Why not him?

Hogg is an aspiring journalist.

No shortage of media have attempted to smear him for speaking out against Trump and other politicians.

First son, Don Jr " liked" tweets that criticized him for speaking out against Trump and other politicians. Really bad form coming from an adult.

Trump has tossed a bone and created the perfect optic by advocating to ban bump stocks. In doing so he creates a perception he is willing to " do something" while doing nothing at all. It's up to Congress.

Old 02-20-2018, 08:25 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifercheswold View Post
I understanding that. But what are the odds? Statistically speaking, probably few and far between. Just seems odd. And there is the video of him rehearsing lines. I'm typically not the one to start a conspiracy theory but even after rewatching the Alisyn Cameroto, the keep looking towards the left of the screen, as if they are reading a script or being coached.
I have seen the same person on the local news here at least 5 times, and they tend to have prepared statements too. Are they crisis actors? No, they are just people that are involved in the community. I was on the local news after a city hall meeting, I had some points that I wanted to get out so I wrote them down and looked at my notes because I'm not good at public speaking. It's understandable that a teen would want to practice what they wanted to say on the national news, most teens are not accomplished public speakers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies