Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2018, 09:35 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,870,334 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Lots of angry folks worried about the false issue of “white genocide”.

Take off your hoods and get a breath of fresh air. It will be good for you.
Good how? Globalism, mass global immigration and diversity and multiculturalism hasn't been good for a few decades now and only getting worse. How bad could it get? There's no telling.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2018, 09:44 PM

17,916 posts, read 24,348,018 times
How would enforcing a psychotic level racist law like restricting which races can mate with specific races, reduce racism?

This has to be the most asinine topic in city-data history.

Old 02-24-2018, 10:46 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,034,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
How about we breed kids for intelligence and not allow stupid people to reproduce?
There goes the Republican party!!

Old 02-24-2018, 10:50 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,034,549 times
Quote:

Take off your hoods and get a breath of fresh air. It will be good for you.
Just came from the "Black Panther" movie?
I award you Two Social Justice Virtue points and gold star for your refrigerator!

I'm sorry a white person stole your lunch money and gave you an atomic wedgie but hating an entire race is, well racist!

How about not being so judgemental and stop making baseless assumptions- it will be good for you!!

Old 02-24-2018, 10:52 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,368,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artillery77 View Post
Of course it wouldn't and shouldn't happen, but what if there was a ban on sex that were not interracial?
Then you would have genocided every race on the planet. No bueno.

Old 02-24-2018, 10:53 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,756,889 times
It's interesting that this isn't a thing, at least for now, on college campuses. Pledging to have only mixed race babies seems like it would be the ultimate in anti-racist posturing for a young white person. But there would be fierce criticism from non-whites who now enjoy the option of being race-centric. Any white person who suggested this would be vilified - accused of promoting "genetic appropriation".

Old 02-24-2018, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Ok, fine. Forget laws and stuff, let me try the topic differently.

So, in 3 or 4 generations, I'm thinking America is going to be very blended, with most of the population selecting 2 or more races on these define your race questions. Will that end racism?
No. Racism is natural and cannot be ended.

Old 02-24-2018, 10:58 PM

Quote:
It's not false. It's easily proven.

Old 02-24-2018, 11:00 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,756,889 times
Quote:
Ok, fine. Forget laws and stuff, let me try the topic differently.

So, in 3 or 4 generations, I'm thinking America is going to be very blended, with most of the population selecting 2 or more races on these define your race questions. Will that end racism?
Mexican people are already a blend of two or more races. Yet that has hardly prevented them from being "racist", either in the sense of being race-centric (La Raza) or of having negative views of others based on race.

Old 02-24-2018, 11:05 PM

15,071 posts, read 10,096,890 times
Racism out of the picture.. Discrimination for whatever reason will still exist.

My former boss is a black Haitian married to an Irish woman. One child looks white and the other looks black. Black child endures more discrimination.

My children are a mix Asian and white Jewish. Three look the entire gamut between mother and husband. The same discrimination will occur.

When people yell racism, what they are truly saying is a concern for discrimination. That will not go away with a forced blending of racism in policy. That type of policy is in of itself discriminatory.

I don't care if a person is racist... Or harbors racist views. By the time I know them, it is deeply engrainef. I've worked with them. The types that think white is better and superior but have black friends as a show of tolerance. The types that are ok but just as long as they don't date his daughter.. We are friendly enough... Enough to spend long hour working together.

It only becomes a problem of they discriminate and actively suppress my rights.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies