Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2018, 08:52 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,621,734 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
In a speech to a group of state governors, Trump boasted that he would have run unarmed into the school, to save the students, if he had been there. I guess his bone spurs that kept him from military service, have subsided?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/26/u...r-florida.html
Many people wish he would.

Old 02-26-2018, 08:54 PM

12,200 posts, read 7,215,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Many people wish he would.
And those “many people” wouldn’t go in themselves.

Old 02-26-2018, 09:06 PM

11,120 posts, read 5,583,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
No one knows what they will do in a situation, but, Trump, who was unarmed, did face down a man who was beating the crap out of another with a baseball bat.
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/a-ma...limo-rolls-by/

Most of his deferments were because of school, only one for medical. Towards the end of the draft he was available, but the draft ended...not his fault it ended. He also had such a high number that he would never had been called.

The story about Trump and the attacker with a baseball bat, appears to be two stories in one. One claims that Trump confronted the attacker and drove him away and the other story is that the attacker had already left the scene, before Trump got out of his limo. Not a very dependable reference.

Old 02-26-2018, 09:33 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,449,182 times
Quote:
In a speech to a group of state governors, Trump boasted that he would have run unarmed into the school, to save the students, if he had been there. I guess his bone spurs that kept him from military service, have subsided?

Trump also proposed an "early-warning system" for schools, whatever that might be and renewed his call to arm selected teachers. Not surprisingly, the Governor of Texas endorsed this, but the Governor of Washington, Jay Inslee, rejected it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/26/u...r-florida.html
That man is full of BS.

This is the real Donald Trump ...

Donald Trump Turned Away in Disgust While a Man Was Bleeding to Death in Front of Him

“I’m not good for medical. In other words, if you cut your finger and there’s blood pouring out, I’m gone,”

and ...

“So what happens is, this guy falls off right on his face, hits his head, and I thought he died. And you know what I did? I said, ‘Oh my God, that’s disgusting,’ and I turned away,” said Trump. “I couldn’t, you know, he was right in front of me and I turned away. I didn’t want to touch him… he’s bleeding all over the place, I felt terrible. You know, beautiful marble floor, didn’t look like it. It changed color. Became very red. And you have this poor guy, 80 years old, laying on the floor unconscious, and all the rich people are turning away. ‘Oh my God! This is terrible! This is disgusting!’ and you know, they’re turning away. Nobody wants to help the guy. His wife is screaming—she’s sitting right next to him, and she’s screaming.”

President Bone Spur does not run toward danger. President Bone Spur has no compassion.

Old 02-26-2018, 09:38 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,491,618 times
Quote:
The story about Trump and the attacker with a baseball bat, appears to be two stories in one. One claims that Trump confronted the attacker and drove him away and the other story is that the attacker had already left the scene, before Trump got out of his limo. Not a very dependable reference.
That and while it shows it was from the New York Daily News I have never seen a version from their archives.

Old 02-26-2018, 09:52 PM

32,063 posts, read 15,040,845 times
Trump can't even walk a golf course, he rides a cart. And we believe that he can run into a school to confront an attacker. I don't think so.

Old 02-26-2018, 09:53 PM

5,014 posts, read 7,401,352 times
President Scumbag wouldn't save anyone but himself. Period.

Old 02-26-2018, 10:06 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,617,651 times
Putin wouldn't allow Trump to be put into such a precarious position !

Besides I don't think he's to fond of being carted out in a body bag.

Old 02-26-2018, 10:09 PM

2,294 posts, read 2,659,983 times
Do you people really believe Trump would run into an active-shooter situation, unarmed?

Please.

The same man who never served in the military, and accepted deferments to get out of serving his country during a time of war, yet mocked John McCain for being "captured?"

It's honestly pretty sad how low Trump and his supporters are willing to go.

Trump can't even walk in a procession with other world leaders (he is the only one who has to ride on a golf cart), and you think he is going to run into an active-shooter situation and pretend to be the Terminator?

Old 02-26-2018, 10:11 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,617,651 times
^ The man is delusional just like his supporters are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies