Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2018, 07:16 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,326,964 times

Advertisements

From the Amazon review -

"In How to Destroy A Man Now (DAMN), Dr. Angela Confidential (a business psychologist, consultant, and human resource professional) empowers women with a step-by-step guide for destroying a man’s reputation and removing him from power.

In easy to understand terms, the handbook reveals and explains the fundamental dynamics between allegations, the media, and authority as they relate to male misconduct in today’s society. It also unveils and details practical real-world methods for leveraging allegations, media, and authorities to dethrone a man from power."

https://www.amazon.com/How-Destroy-M...ustomerReviews

Men should read this and pick up some tips...and be very careful.

Be sure to read the comments.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2018, 07:27 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,139,411 times
Luckily for men, it's so easy to destroy women that they don't need a handbook. Destroy her reputation. Refuse to promote her. Rape her. Make her financially dependent and then desert her. It's been going on forever.

Old 02-28-2018, 07:29 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,755,581 times
Nah, that has to be a troll by the MGTOW boys.

Old 02-28-2018, 07:30 PM

3,618 posts, read 3,053,982 times
This is pretty funny. You have to wonder though how much of this harm could be avoided if guys would just learn how not to make unwanted sexual advances in the office place. I know it's not easy, especially when we (males) are single, young, and playing the field... watching females every micro-gesture for a potential signal of receptiveness ("are you leering at me? you pervert!"). Lol. Yeah, anyway, I won't be reading this book.

Old 02-28-2018, 07:34 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,755,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zach_33 View Post
This is pretty funny. You have to wonder though how much of this harm could be avoided if guys would just learn how not to make unwanted sexual advances in the office place. I know it's not easy, especially when we (males) are single, young, and playing the field... watching females every micro-gesture for a potential signal of receptiveness ("are you leering at me? you pervert!"). Lol. Yeah, anyway, I won't be reading this book.
Yep. That's all you have to do!

Old 02-28-2018, 08:35 PM

2,136 posts, read 2,311,574 times
Right now, all it takes is for a woman to accuse a man of sexual misconduct. That's it, true or false, his life is destroyed. Disgusting!

Old 02-28-2018, 08:55 PM

1,896 posts, read 810,996 times
Men have it so tough these day...... soon to be a protected class....

Seriously men.... find your testicles and have some class...

Old 02-28-2018, 09:05 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,833,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
From the Amazon review -

"In How to Destroy A Man Now (DAMN), Dr. Angela Confidential (a business psychologist, consultant, and human resource professional) empowers women with a step-by-step guide for destroying a man’s reputation and removing him from power.

In easy to understand terms, the handbook reveals and explains the fundamental dynamics between allegations, the media, and authority as they relate to male misconduct in today’s society. It also unveils and details practical real-world methods for leveraging allegations, media, and authorities to dethrone a man from power."

https://www.amazon.com/How-Destroy-M...ustomerReviews

Men should read this and pick up some tips...and be very careful.

Be sure to read the comments.

You really need to stop reading this stuff, it isn't good for your blood pressure.

Old 02-28-2018, 09:30 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,809,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK76 View Post
Right now, all it takes is for a woman to accuse a man of sexual misconduct. That's it, true or false, his life is destroyed. Disgusting!
Many men are pigs but I do agree with Bill Maher that the Me Too movement has gone too far. I worry even that it has messed up what little chance I had with a man I would want. Good men might be afraid to ask a lady out anymore because of this and you would never know that's what it was. You might assume the guy just didn't like you and ladies don't always have the courage to make the first move partially because it was always expected for the man to so they were taught that if a man doesn't make a move then he just isn't that into you.

Unfortunately I wouldn't know what the solution is to this because as I said many men are pigs so we have to encourage women to come out. Maybe like Bill said concentrate on the degrees. Some crimes are worse than others but it's so difficult because something that wasn't as severe can have different effects depending on the person.

Old 02-28-2018, 09:54 PM

39,868 posts, read 26,492,827 times
Just one more hate-filled, bigotted feminist nutcase.

Now, just picture the response if a man published a book about how to destroy a woman-would the reaction be the same?

Fortunately the vast majority of our society isn't filled with hate filled idiots like this that fantasize about destroying others. Most men and women can actually interact like civilized beings.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies