Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2018, 11:38 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,298,921 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raddo View Post
Wow. Another one that ignores all the males in this thread!

You have no idea what you're talking about.
Wow. Another male who thinks molestation is fun.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2018, 11:44 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubbin778 View Post
Florida teacher arrested for sending student nudes | Daily Mail Online

Good lord, will this ever end? Can someone explain what makes these women do it, especially given that as it is women prefer older men yet a young teen? Really? And do you think she should be given the same prison sentence as a 26 year old man having sex with a 14 year old girl?
They are always from either Texas or Florida.

Old 03-05-2018, 01:37 PM

1,769 posts, read 1,233,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raddo View Post
No, I don't "got it"!

Here was the main gist of my post:

Completely ignored by you. You won't address this point, which has been made by numerous males in this thread, some of whom actually WAS helped by adult contact, rather than me just wishing someone could have helped me in the same way.

To which you replied:

You are not acknowledging ANY difference whatsoever in the sexes. That is why I stated in your mind there must not be any difference.

You are a 26 yo female who thinks she knows everything, even from a male perspective. You're not even close!
you are clearly not understanding what i am saying.

you "think" that since you were homely and lonely that having a 26 year old adult woman have sex with you at 14 years old would have improved your life to the point that you would feel confident for the rest of your life? is that what you are trying to say? i didn't address it because it was just too ridiculous to comment on. i am not going to comment on every single thing that every single person says here. i wasn't ignoring your comment, it just wasn't worth responding to. but since you keep bringing it up...i'll get it out of the way. there.

i stand by my opinion that an adult male or female having sex with a child boy or girl, is WRONG. obviously you don't agree. but it doesn't make me wrong to feel that adults are not supposed to be attracted to sexually and go on to have sex with children.

i have already addressed your comments about how girls and boys and men and women are different. of course they are different. i have not argued that they aren't. but you seem to ignore that girls also have fantasies and hormones and get horny and can be insecure and homely and all of that and that some of them may also want to have a sexual relationship with an older man to feel better about themselves. this is not a strictly boy thing. you don't think there are girls out there who like to be sexually involved with adult men?

but that does NOT change the fact that adults cannot have sex with middle school age children without legal consequences.

p.s. i'm 54 years old and have NEVER claimed to know how males feel or think. i am talking LEGALLY and morally it is wrong for adults to have sex with children. you disagree and think it is fine for a women to have sex with a boy. i will never agree that that is ok. do boys want to have sex with women? i have no doubt there are boys out there who want to and who do. but just don't forget that this is not just a "boy" thing.

just as i don't know what it is like to be a homely lonely sad boy who thinks his life would have been better if some woman had molested him, you don't know what it's like to be a normal little girl.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies