Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2018, 03:56 PM

3,637 posts, read 1,680,948 times

Advertisements

I've gotta go back to school !!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2018, 04:51 PM

3,130 posts, read 3,052,996 times
I think a lot of you men who want to give the boy a high five should spend a week hanging out with 14 year old boys (obviously in a platonic manner.) You'll want to pull your hair out by the first day.

Old 03-01-2018, 05:23 PM

11,906 posts, read 5,531,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stockwiz View Post
One more thing.. if an older man ever took advantage of my daughter and she was 13 and let's say the man was 30.. I wouldn't even hesitate.. I'd get my 9MM, load up a magazine, find the guy, and unload the entire magazine into his chest.

On the other hand if my 13-14 year old son got pleasured by a 30 year old decent looking woman.. honestly I'd probably just ask him if he enjoyed it or not..

I guess I have the same double standard as a man a lot of other men do... and just because I said it might be biologically normal, that doesn't mean I'd let some man get away with it...
I'm really not sure which is worse, your assumption that boys that age are invulnerable, or your assumption that girls are less capable than boys of making their own decisions. Both are pretty bad.

Old 03-01-2018, 06:08 PM

19,364 posts, read 12,017,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stockwiz View Post
Anyways, should this teacher have sent nudes to a 14 year old? No. Should she be thrown in prison? No. Is she evil? No. Should she be fired? Yes. Should she be allowed to teach again? I'll leave that up to her ability to wipe her record clean and leave it up to the school districts in question. I'm not saying she shouldn't be given a second chance.
You have to realize you are not a woman so you don't understand how twisted this is from a woman's perspective. It is really, really messed up for an adult woman to be attracted to an eighth grade boy. It is not natural at all. You really don't want your young teenage boy getting involved with a mental case, and you better believe it is not just sex happening. These women say bizarre things to the boys they rape and they know how to mess with the kids' heads. If the sex with an adult authority figure doesn't damage them, the weird stuff they say will.

Anyone remember the Pam Smart case? She got the student she was having sex with to kill her husband. That former student is out of prison and Smart is in for life.

Old 03-01-2018, 06:11 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,155,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
You have to realize you are not a woman so you don't understand how twisted this is from a woman's perspective. It is really, really messed up for an adult woman to be attracted to an eighth grade boy. It is not natural at all. You really don't want your young teenage boy getting involved with a mental case, and you better believe it is not just sex happening. These women say bizarre things to the boys they rape and they know how to mess with the kids' heads. If the sex with an adult authority figure doesn't damage them, the weird stuff they say will.

Anyone remember the Pam Smart case? She got the student she was having sex with to kill her husband. That former student is out of prison and Smart is in for life.
I totally agree.

My son is in 8th grade and the thought of finding any of his classmates attractive is utterly repulsive. Even the seniors...I'm old enough to be their mother! I don't get it.

Old 03-01-2018, 06:35 PM

2,528 posts, read 1,646,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
I totally agree.

My son is in 8th grade and the thought of finding any of his classmates attractive is utterly repulsive. Even the seniors...I'm old enough to be their mother! I don't get it.
And I don't get how a man can be attracted to a fat woman. It SO disgusting. But if I will say it with my real name, people will eat me alive.

There are different 14 year old boys. When I was 14, I was already 5'7, had muscles and shaved my face two years already. My girlfriends were all 16 and up.

Old 03-01-2018, 07:08 PM

199 posts, read 139,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by American Expat View Post
There's a couple I would have done and one of my friends claims he did. He was a game player and chaser so from my own personal experience with him and a few of some girls he pulled, I believe him.
Pulled???

I am lost.

Old 03-01-2018, 08:27 PM

29,420 posts, read 22,307,026 times
Yes it's a double standard when it comes to older female teachers and younger students as compared to older male teachers and younger students, but it is what it is.

As an older guy I think it's creepy and nasty as hell reading of older guys and teachers being intimate with very young students. But I don't quite have that same view when it comes to older women and teachers being intimate with very young students.

I can tell y'all, when I was 14 or so, it's that point when your hormones start to pick up, and I would definitely have welcomed a hot older teacher to show me the ropes, if you know what I mean. Even when I was younger some of us guys would fantasize about the one sexy teacher we had in grade school. This was back in the 70's and early 80's.

Old 03-02-2018, 07:01 AM

37,942 posts, read 17,724,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Yes it's a double standard when it comes to older female teachers and younger students as compared to older male teachers and younger students, but it is what it is.

As an older guy I think it's creepy and nasty as hell reading of older guys and teachers being intimate with very young students. But I don't quite have that same view when it comes to older women and teachers being intimate with very young students.

I can tell y'all, when I was 14 or so, it's that point when your hormones start to pick up, and I would definitely have welcomed a hot older teacher to show me the ropes, if you know what I mean. Even when I was younger some of us guys would fantasize about the one sexy teacher we had in grade school. This was back in the 70's and early 80's.
When I was 6 I fantasized about being able to eat chocolate every day. At 14 I fantasized about older women too. lol What's your point?

That teacher is a predator and should be jailed. Taking advantage of a minor is despicable. The sex of the minor or if the minor is okay with it means nothing as it's about the actual crime.

All that said, I wonder what is going through the mind of the husband?

Old 03-02-2018, 07:12 AM

52,221 posts, read 33,935,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
When I was 6 I fantasized about being able to eat chocolate every day. At 14 I fantasized about older women too. lol What's your point?

That teacher is a predator and should be jailed. Taking advantage of a minor is despicable. The sex of the minor or if the minor is okay with it means nothing as it's about the actual crime.

All that said, I wonder what is going through the mind of the husband?
they apparently filed for divorce in February.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies