Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2018, 01:09 PM

6,800 posts, read 14,018,392 times

Advertisements

I don't argue with hardcore Trump supporters anymore. They are so entrenched with him that they have lost all sense of reason. They will excuse whatever he does. This is not about politics but the man himself. I may have disagreed with Rominey, McCain and Bush on policy but I never questioned if they were credible men. Trump has no idea what he is doing in the Whitehouse. He has no moral compass and will say anything for praise. This the man who sent Spicer out to lie about crowd size and sat us cabinet around a big table and order them to praise the job he has done. This from the sitting president for gods sake. I can still respect the anyone but Hillary republicans. She is not a good person and her policies run counter to what they believe. I understand why they voted for Trump and hoped for the best. But those who still think this fraud belongs in the whitehouse are delusional. He is a national embarrassment to this nation, his wife and his kids. I don't care what party you belong too, we as a nation should be appalled he is our leader.

Old 03-03-2018, 01:12 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,524,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grainraiser View Post
I don't argue with hardcore Trump supporters anymore. They are so entrenched with him that they have lost all sense of reason. They will excuse whatever he does. This is not about politics but the man himself. I may have disagreed with Rominey, McCain and Bush on policy but I never questioned if they were credible men. Trump has no idea what he is doing in the Whitehouse. He has no moral compass and will say anything for praise. This the man who sent Spicer out to lie about crowd size and sat us cabinet around a big table and order them to praise the job he has done. This from the sitting president for gods sake. I can still respect the anyone but Hillary republicans. She is not a good person and her policies run counter to what they believe. I understand why they voted for Trump and hoped for the best. But those who still think this fraud belongs in the whitehouse are delusional. He is a national embarrassment to this nation, his wife and his kids. I don't care what party be belongs too, we as a nation should be appalled he is our leader.

100% agree!

Old 03-03-2018, 01:14 PM

16,269 posts, read 10,395,161 times
Quote:
I don't argue with hardcore Trump supporters anymore. They are so entrenched with him that they have lost all sense of reason. They will excuse whatever he does.
We see this here every day. He took control of their minds to the point where one of them actually started a thread asking if Putin is so bad. I mean that's amazing.

Clearly they have chosen Trump over country. As I have been saying for a year they could see an ABSCAM video of him thanking Putin for the election and handing him a stack of bills and cry "Fake News".

No respect for them what so ever.

Old 03-03-2018, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
We see this here every day. He took control of their minds to the point where one of them actually started a thread asking if Putin is so bad. I mean that's amazing.
And most of them will tell you flat out even if Trump took us into WW3 they would still be happy with him because it wasn't Hillary.

Old 03-03-2018, 01:20 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,551,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
And most of them will tell you flat out even if Trump took us into WW3 they would still be happy with him because it wasn't Hillary.
Yep. They truly are the most pathetic.

Old 03-03-2018, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Yep. They truly are the most pathetic.

I've never seen such devotion to one man not a party but to a man whose been elected to president then I have Trump.

Old 03-03-2018, 01:34 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,449,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
More propaganda from the Leftist Trump haters.
Not hate!

Where do you get that?

Is hate the only motivation you understand?

Is hate the only emotion you relate to?

Old 03-03-2018, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Trump won't run again I highly doubt that he'll finish this term without stepping down. And IF he did run people he wouldn't win everyone is tired of him being a little drama queen. Taxes? Sure if your rich they have been cut everyone else suffers and pays for it.
I am pretty sure there will be a primary challenge to Trump.

If he doesn't get the nomination and he decides to run anyway he will split the party.

Old 03-03-2018, 01:39 PM

Quote:
I don't argue with hardcore Trump supporters anymore. They are so entrenched with him that they have lost all sense of reason. ...
...they even make excuses for his treason.

Old 03-03-2018, 03:18 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,807,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Not hate!

Where do you get that?

Is hate the only motivation you understand?

Is hate the only emotion you relate to?
That's probably very close to the truth.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies