Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2018, 11:17 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,293,301 times

Advertisements

More propaganda from the Leftist Trump haters.

Old 03-03-2018, 11:52 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,218,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Please, explain what is propaganda about this topic?

Old 03-03-2018, 12:08 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,111,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
It isn't LIKE a movie, it IS a movie. Specifically, Idiocracy.
Hey, President Camacho did a better job. At least he took a chance in listening to the smartest guy in the world, etc.

Old 03-03-2018, 12:19 PM

12,966 posts, read 9,643,677 times
Quote:
So, you visit the thread just to say that.

Old 03-03-2018, 12:20 PM

77,005 posts, read 47,592,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Well...now that the whitehouse has lost Hope I suspect it will get worse.
Yes, the White House Hopeless.\\

Sure seems like perpetual chaos with this admin.

Old 03-03-2018, 12:32 PM

25,552 posts, read 17,251,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lottamoxie View Post
so they instead elected a guy who knew nothing about the job, didn't even really want the job, and who brought in family to run things and they are using the office for personal gain (Kushner, Ivanka, etc.) People he hired are getting indicted for crimes. And on top of that it's chaos and he can't even get a cohesive staff. Trump is filling the swamp with SwampThings. So an idiot pres + his family members really running things + his cronies doing backchannel deals with Russia. That's effective? That's MAGA? Really?
Lotta nonsense in that post.

I don't care if people in The White House go around growling like dogs. They are getting departments downsized, regulations ripped up, Eco-nonsensical agreements canceled, judges appointed, killing terrorists, reducing taxes, and bringing industry back to America.
They are even expanding Guantanamo Bay facility.

That reads a lot better than your mumblings about 'chaos' and 'swamp things', 'cronies', and 'backchannel' mumbo-jumbo.

Old 03-03-2018, 12:39 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,522,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Lotta nonsense in that post.

I don't care if people in The White House go around growling like dogs. They are getting departments downsized, regulations ripped up, Eco-nonsensical agreements canceled, judges appointed, killing terrorists, reducing taxes, and bringing industry back to America.
They are even expanding Guantanamo Bay facility.

That reads a lot better than your mumblings about 'chaos' and 'swamp things', 'cronies', and 'backchannel' mumbo-jumbo.

Lotta nonsense in your post as well. Trump as done nothing but cause chaos in since being in office his OWN people are jumping ship when those people who you counted on jump there is a BIG problem.

Old 03-03-2018, 12:53 PM

25,552 posts, read 17,251,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Lotta nonsense in your post as well. Trump as done nothing but cause chaos in since being in office his OWN people are jumping ship when those people who you counted on jump there is a BIG problem.
The biggest problem is yet to come.
Trump will get about 49% of the vote in 2020. Getting 51% of the people to all vote for the other candidate is going to be tricky. I can't even guess how the mid-terms are going to come out.

I just write it off to the war that Trump fights. It's gonna be messy, especially with millions of people all trying to find something to fuel their outrage, and prove their own conspiracy theories.
I don't care about the behind the scenes chaos. I like the result, and that's what matters.

26 Federal judges have been confirmed. Things have rarely looked better for America.
Confirmation Listing | United States Courts

Taxes have been reduced.

America is moving forward.
Little else matters.

Old 03-03-2018, 01:04 PM

Quote:

Nope just the truth sorry you can't see it for what it is.

Old 03-03-2018, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
The biggest problem is yet to come.
Trump will get about 49% of the vote in 2020. Getting 51% of the people to all vote for the other candidate is going to be tricky. I can't even guess how the mid-terms are going to come out.

I just write it off to the war that Trump fights. It's gonna be messy, especially with millions of people all trying to find something to fuel their outrage, and prove their own conspiracy theories.
I don't care about the behind the scenes chaos. I like the result, and that's what matters.

Taxes have been reduced.

America is moving forward.
Little else matters.

Trump won't run again I highly doubt that he'll finish this term without stepping down. And IF he did run people he wouldn't win everyone is tired of him being a little drama queen. Taxes? Sure if your rich they have been cut everyone else suffers and pays for it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies