U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2018, 05:09 PM

1,994 posts, read 2,924,394 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Yet we get plenty of muslim North African and middle eastern muslim refugees and immigrants. I'll take the South Africans over all the other clowns and riff raff we're admitting.
Nope. Let none of them in. Americans first, not Americans and South Africans first.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2018, 05:14 PM

12,403 posts, read 3,872,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stateofnature View Post
Nope. Let none of them in. Americans first, not Americans and South Africans first.
I'm all for not letting anymore people in from anywhere. But we let in around a million a year. I'm just saying if we let in any people in for humanitarian reasons these people would be as good or better than any.

Old 08-29-2018, 05:16 PM

10,861 posts, read 10,536,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stateofnature View Post
Sounds good. No more anyone from anywhere.

Old 08-29-2018, 05:22 PM

435 posts, read 102,662 times
Odd that the same people who are upset about this are usually the same people who openly support Israel doing this to Palestinians. I will never get today's political mindset. There is no consistency whatsoever

Old 08-29-2018, 05:31 PM

12,403 posts, read 3,872,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Sounds good. No more anyone from anywhere.
No more immigration is really the only viable solution. We either have immigration that is globalized culturally and everything that's wrong with making any country increasingly globalized and balkanized or we have none.

Old 08-29-2018, 06:18 PM

9,461 posts, read 2,306,876 times
Trust Me, Mr. President, White South Africans Are Doing Just Fine
EVE FAIRBANKS August 29, 2018 | Politico

Interesting article ...

... It’s true that news organizations, in my view, under-report from South Africa. But the reality they under-report is that white life is amazing. The average household income for white-person-headed households in South Africa, according to a 2016 survey, is five times the average income of a black-headed one. They are almost 10 percent of the country’s population and still possess nearly three fourths of its privately owned agricultural land. It’s arguably the world’s finest quality of life—oysters, golf, fine wine—for the cheapest prices on earth. We buy a fillet of smoked salmon at the upscale grocery for more than most of us pay our black maids per day. In my nine years living here, and in travels all over the country, I have met only two white South African families that don’t employ black household help, a maid or a gardener."

Old 09-15-2018, 12:06 PM

2,453 posts, read 928,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandorafan5687 View Post
The following video ran on youtube right after the above video. If this has already been posted I apologize as I'm only part way through this thread at the moment. This is an extremely important topic for us here in the USA as I can envision us slipping towards this insanity in the future as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcNtdHOPfMM

-----------------------------------------------

Old 09-15-2018, 12:36 PM

4,986 posts, read 2,658,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
I see it as none of America's damn business.
Wouldn’t have said that in the 80s.

Old 09-15-2018, 12:42 PM

4,986 posts, read 2,658,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandorafan5687 View Post
This is simply reaping what one sews. It wasn't theirs to begin with, and considering that Apartheid didn't end until 1994, this is one situation that I am absolutely unbothered by. If they want to keep the land, let them buy the land back or rent the land to plant their crops.

Not advocating for killing white people, that said, when Dutch came and slaughtered the folks living there, they didn't seem to show any concern.
Bantus didn’t even live there but all blacks are one big happy family and the white man killed raped and enslaved them all.

Old 09-15-2018, 01:20 PM

2,453 posts, read 928,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
As far as I'm concerned apartheid wasn't fair enough to whites. Ideally there should've just been an all white SA period and a two states solution. None of this half in, half out apartheid where whites were giving blacks jobs in lieu of whites and giving blacks partial share or benefits of the white culture. Blacks should've stayed in their own state to sink or swim by their own accord. Failing that, the globalist should've never meddled in SA.

Whites never benefit from multiculturalism and can never win or benefit from it. Whites are supposedly required to treat others the same or better and make everyone else have equal or better outcomes. But it's never enough and never appreciated. Whites remain the perpetual scapegoat and they're just dragged down and trampled under foot in the end. Whites' only or first moral duty is to their own and not to outsiders who are incompatible and don't even like them to begin with. That's how every other group operates for the most part.
^^^^^ Exactly correct. Diversity is not all it's cracked up to be. It's a failed concept.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or