Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2018, 04:21 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,218,598 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by illinoisphotographer View Post
Is C-D your personal blog now? New thread for every thought that pops into your head?

Jesus Christ.
Best post of the day right here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2018, 04:38 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,328,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Would not surprise me if it were true. Libs are fascist by nature, they cannot tolerate anyone who dares offer a different point of view from them.
So very true! But why is that?

They claim they're tolerant, but their action speaks otherwise. Its so sad

Can any Liberals explain to me why you can not tolerate a different point of view?

Old 03-02-2018, 04:41 PM

7,474 posts, read 7,031,037 times
Quote:
Is C-D your personal blog now? New thread for every thought that pops into your head?

Jesus Christ.
There's a reason he's on my ignore list.

Again, righties - when the "religious" bakers refused to bake a wedding cake for the gay couple, you screamed with joy at the triumph of bigotry and cowardice over common sense and actual religious values because "corporations can do whatever they want!"

Well, guess what? Now the tables are turned, fewer places are interested in peddling right-wing lunacy, and corporations can still "do whatever they want."

It's a free nation - find another baker or another place to peddle your right wing hate and ignorance.

Old 03-02-2018, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post

Can any Liberals explain to me why you can not tolerate a different point of view?
Why should we tolerant right-wing bigotry? Every single time some rightie claims progressives should be "tolerant" of him, he just wants people to tolerance his intolerance. It is laughably hypocritical - "YOU should be tolerant of others, but I don't have to be!' - and a total farce anyway since the right is just peddling ignorance, conspiracy theory lunacy, and hatred. There's no good reason to be tolerant of any of that.

There is nothing more pathetic than a right-winger whining that people aren't "tolerating" his intolerance of others. Grow up.

Old 03-02-2018, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlajos View Post
Sounds even more conservative. Abortion, banned. Pot, banned. Gays, banned. Minorities, banned.
And make guns mandatory, too!

Typical right-wing lunacy. They pretend to be in favor of "Freedom," but they really just want everyone to be forced - at gun point - to be the same as them.

Old 03-02-2018, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Wait you want to kill me? And who says I don't have a gun?
Funny how personal threats from right-wingers like the OP never lead to them being banned around here, isn't it? And yet they complain that they don't have enough places on the internet where they can spew their toxic ignorance.

Old 03-02-2018, 05:18 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:

Jesus Christ.
I could not agree more.

Quote:
Wait you want to kill me? And who says I don't have a gun?
It gets crazier every day in here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post

Again, righties - when the "religious" bakers refused to bake a wedding cake for the gay couple, you screamed with joy at the triumph of bigotry and cowardice over common sense and actual religious values because "corporations can do whatever they want!"

Well, guess what? Now the tables are turned, fewer places are interested in peddling right-wing lunacy, and corporations can still "do whatever they want."

It's a free nation - find another baker or another place to peddle your right wing hate and ignorance.
Excellent analogy! How you like them apples Cons? Cause you know - forcing a business to accept your stupid Youtube videos is akin to slavery or some such. Isn't that what you said about the bakers?

Old 03-02-2018, 05:33 PM

14,798 posts, read 17,673,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post

The right has never been good at reason.

Old 03-02-2018, 05:34 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,358,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post

Lets look at who we are talking about here. InfoWars. It not a "different point of view". Its lies and deceit. Its a war on actual true information. I dont tolerate that no matter who it comes from.

And guess what? Try posting a "different point of view" on right-wing forums....you get banned. This is one of the few places that supports both sides.

And....YouTube isn't blocking different points of view, they are blocking incitement to harm people, and intentional deception. Thats not a point of view.

Old 03-02-2018, 05:41 PM

2,924 posts, read 1,586,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Yesterday, John Corsi Washington DC correspondent and reporting on QAnon, with youtube up links had his entire channel removed yesterday morning.

Today, his channel is back with the excuse Rogue employees did it.

Same thing happened to Paul Joseph Watson, David Knight, and INFOwars was being intimidated with threats and 2 strikes, with CNN behind it.

So, this entire censoring at Youtube Twitter and Facebook, are just rogue employees??? No! This crap comes from the top.

Google and Yahoo search engines have wiped him from any search.

Bing had it. But limited.
[dailymotion]x6fhv1b[/dailymotion]

Southern Poverty Law Center and Anti-Defamation League are in on this. As is, I believe, David Brock of Media Matters. And I believe that these guys are behind the Twitter Lockdown stuff and the "Fact Checking" stuff below news articles on Facebook too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies