Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2018, 02:24 PM

10,760 posts, read 4,346,172 times

Advertisements

I think Mueller has become "the word of God" to Trump-haters.
All their eggs are in the Mueller basket.
So if Mueller fails to prove collusion it will be game over for Russiagate.
I don't think the Democrats can effectively revive Russiagate once Mueller fails.
All they have is 13 Russians on facebook, not collusion with Trump, and not voting machines being hacked.
The narrative will be dead, and Trump will make sure of it.
Trump controls the narrative usually, as we saw in 2016.
Mueller was the only force that was able to interfere.
In the early part of 2017 I think Trump successfully made Russiagate look like Dem sour grapes.
Once Mueller finishes, it again becomes Dem sour grapes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2018, 02:44 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,845,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
I don't think the Democrats can effectively revive Russiagate once Mueller fails.
All they have is 13 Russians on facebook, not collusion with Trump, and not voting machines being hacked.
In the early part of 2017 I think Trump successfully made Russiagate look like Dem sour grapes.
So in your mind its all good if a foreign power is hacking and breaking other US laws as long as Trump isn't implicated. The eggs are in the Mueller basket because he is the one investigating the illegal Russian activities. The game won't be over until those who have broken US laws and those who cooperated are brought to justice.

Old 03-03-2018, 03:09 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post

Keep your pants on.

Somehow you've overlooked money laundering, influence peddling, conflicts of interest, and obstruction of justice.

This just keep getting better.

Don't miss a single episode of the tRump crime family reality show.

Old 03-03-2018, 03:29 PM

30,370 posts, read 19,162,886 times
From beginning till now the provenance of the faux Russian Collusion delusion was fiction paid for by the opposing campaign. Hillary colluded with the Russians to give our uranium to them in exchange of millions to her and Bill (mueller in on that) and that's why she created this Trump/Russia fiction.

Old 03-03-2018, 03:41 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
How is this ever concluded if Trump is not guilty? ... and if there is no evidence? At what point do they say - there's nothing on Trump?

At this point, with Schiff continually saying there is more than circumstantial evidence (along with all of the other Dems in Congress) - he is going to look like a fool and a liar if there is no conviction. I don't see how this ever ends...

And then if it is shut down without Trump being guilty, would you accept it, or would you whine about it and continue down the same path of whining that has persisted since Nov. 2016?
I think a possible point is to keep pushing and pushing...to keep raising doubt...until the 2018 election, with the hopes of that influence flipping the House and Senate to Democrat majorities, and then...impeachment and removal from office. Remember, impeachment and removal aren't law enforcement responses to criminal action...they are political. The Constitution doesn't define 'high crimes and misdemeanors'. That determination is made by Congress. Whatever Congress defines as such, that's what it is.

^^^^^ The above being a possibility if Mueller doesn't identify anything before the election.

If Mueller does identify and announce something before the election, then of course that would follow it's own path defined by Mueller.

Old 03-03-2018, 04:12 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,507,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
So in your mind its all good if a foreign power is hacking and breaking other US laws as long as Trump isn't implicated. The eggs are in the Mueller basket because he is the one investigating the illegal Russian activities. The game won't be over until those who have broken US laws and those who cooperated are brought to justice.
You think Vlad will extradite the Russians that Mueller indicted ? Maybe we could send hit squads or drones if he doesn't.

Old 03-03-2018, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
It's more like Mueller 13, the Russians 0.
Those Russkies aren't likely to do much jail time.

The five others?

Stand by.
Quote:
Trump is not in the game.
Well, tRump is about to be banned from the game.

tRump 2020. DTS

Old 03-03-2018, 04:33 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Jedd View Post
Trump's DOJ roots out Russian hackers? You mean the part of the DOJ called the Special Counsel that Trump is trying to fire to stop the rooting out?

And do you mean the Russian hackers that Trump refused to acknowledge even existed? The ones 17 US Intelligence agencies and and those of our allies told him attacked us? The hackers that he still says could be some 400 lb. guy on his bed?

Trump. What a guy. I hear he's actually the one coming for people's guns.

Yeah, we know, this week was rough for you.
Yup. If the Russians got in and hacked stuff, it was because Obama & Kerry let them.

As for the rest, I asked for no more head explosions today.

Old 03-03-2018, 04:35 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Well, tRump is about to be banned from the game.
You said this in 2015. He's still here. And still getting under your skin.

Old 03-03-2018, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
You said this in 2015. He's still here.
Enjoy it while he lasts.

I am.

Quote:
And still getting under your skin.
SOMEbody has very sensitive skin.

I won't mention any names.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies