Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2018, 04:43 PM

37,150 posts, read 19,160,516 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
From beginning till now the provenance of the faux Russian Collusion delusion was fiction paid for by the opposing campaign. Hillary colluded with the Russians to give our uranium to them in exchange of millions to her and Bill (mueller in on that) and that's why she created this Trump/Russia fiction.
It's amazing how many top republicans Hillary was able to bribe into staging this hoax to cover for her - Sessions, Comey, Rosenstein, Pinedo, Mueller, Manafort, Gates, Papadopulos, and Flynn. She has the best organization ever to accomplish that. She really should have been President.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2018, 06:11 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,841,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
You think Vlad will extradite the Russians that Mueller indicted ? Maybe we could send hit squads or drones if he doesn't.
Well be could attempt to punish Russia, but our Dear Leader seems to have no interest in taking any action and began undermining Obama's response even before he assumed office.

Old 03-03-2018, 07:09 PM

45,521 posts, read 27,133,570 times
From page 2...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
It’s not about Trump. When Schiff makes those statements it is in the broad sense not specifically directed at Trump. The investigation will conclude when Mueller has all the details on what took place.
Are you kidding?

Maybe with some of the actual people doing the investigating, OK... but with everyone else, including you... just fess up and be honest.

You don't care if Russians are indicted... you want Trump. Maddow wants Trump. Joe and Mika want Trump. Cooper, Wolfe, and Lemon want Trump.

Old 03-03-2018, 07:19 PM

45,521 posts, read 27,133,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
Pretty rich from the group that is still whining about Hillary. Pssst: They investigated her just as thoroughly and did not bring charges.
I haven't whined about any investigations of Hilary.

I highlight what she did. But I usually don't too much with investigations...

Old 03-03-2018, 08:17 PM

3,519 posts, read 2,819,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Yup. If the Russians got in and hacked stuff, it was because Obama & Kerry let them.

As for the rest, I asked for no more head explosions today.
They personally let them in? Picked them up from the airport?

And as usual your have no answer for the rest.

Just like you have no answer that Trump thinks it's more important to address "Alex" Baldwin at 4:30 AM than say, directing a response to the Russian hacking an meddling in our election process to may be discourage them from do it again, like his job description stipulates.

Old 03-03-2018, 08:20 PM

3,519 posts, read 2,819,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
It's amazing how many top republicans Hillary was able to bribe into staging this hoax to cover for her - Sessions, Comey, Rosenstein, Pinedo, Mueller, Manafort, Gates, Papadopulos, and Flynn. She has the best organization ever to accomplish that. She really should have been President.
And she was able to grease palms to get a clean bill of health in Whitewater, Benghazi, the Uranium One deal, etc...

Old 03-04-2018, 08:15 AM

10,711 posts, read 4,328,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
So in your mind its all good if a foreign power is hacking and breaking other US laws as long as Trump isn't implicated. The eggs are in the Mueller basket because he is the one investigating the illegal Russian activities. The game won't be over until those who have broken US laws and those who cooperated are brought to justice.
The problem with your logic is, you think its okay for Mueller to only investigate Russia, when we all know hacking is done by every country.
If Mueller was serious about investigating hacking and election interference, he'd not restrict it to Russia.
What are the odds China has not been hacking?
What if its 13 Russians and 13 thousand Chinese?
But Mueller doesn't care about Chinese hackers, only Russian hackers....and he only found 13, which is almost comical.

Old 03-04-2018, 08:25 AM

4,345 posts, read 2,789,972 times
This is what President Obama said about Russian influence on US elections in October, 2016:

“There is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America’s elections. There’s no evidence that that has happened in the past or that it will happen this time, and so I’d invite Mr. Trump to stop whining and make his case to get votes.”

And this is what the open mic caught him saying to Dmitri Medvedev, the Russian President, before the 2012 election:

“On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved, but it’s important for him (Putin) to give me space. . . . This is my last election. . . . After my election, I have more flexibility.”

So, if you keep it cool before the election, I'll return the favor. An out in the open quid pro quo. You help me with my election, I'll take care of you afterwards.

Maybe our standards were lower 6 years ago. Or maybe the shoe was on a different foot.

Old 03-04-2018, 08:34 AM

6,613 posts, read 5,003,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
How is this ever concluded if Trump is not guilty? ... and if there is no evidence? At what point do they say - there's nothing on Trump?

At this point, with Schiff continually saying there is more than circumstantial evidence (along with all of the other Dems in Congress) - he is going to look like a fool and a liar if there is no conviction. I don't see how this ever ends...

And then if it is shut down without Trump being guilty, would you accept it, or would you whine about it and continue down the same path of whining that has persisted since Nov. 2016?
The same way the benghazi hearings ended.

Old 03-04-2018, 08:51 AM

7,605 posts, read 4,841,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
The problem with your logic is, you think its okay for Mueller to only investigate Russia, when we all know hacking is done by every country.
If Mueller was serious about investigating hacking and election interference, he'd not restrict it to Russia.
What are the odds China has not been hacking?
What if its 13 Russians and 13 thousand Chinese?
But Mueller doesn't care about Chinese hackers, only Russian hackers....and he only found 13, which is almost comical.
I think Mueller should investigate what the DOJ assigned him to investigate. I have no problem with hackers from other countries being investigated and I encourage the DOJ to do that. I suspect they already are; as they were with the Russian hackers, prior to interference from the Trump administration.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies