U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 03-04-2018, 01:52 AM
 
Location: San Diego CA>Tijuana, BC>San Antonio, TX
4,113 posts, read 4,087,417 times
Reputation: 3401

Advertisements

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...t5R&ocid=ientp


I personally am not a fan of Donald Trump on many issues, but I would agree with him on this topic. I am 36 and in 2003 in the aftermath of 9-11 my 22 year old self felt like someone had to pay for 9-11 as many of my peers who joined the military at this time did... either Bush felt the need to flex the US's muscle OR wanted to line his buddies pockets with the Military Industrial Complex. In the end ,in my opinion, this caused terrorism and American animosity to grow.

14 years, you're opinion later please.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-04-2018, 03:06 AM
 
531 posts, read 189,812 times
Reputation: 536
I think part of why Trump got nominated was because he acknowledged that much of what the GOP was blaming on Obama was actually Bush Jr.'s fault. The Iraq War was a miscalculation that continues to harm American interests to this day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-04-2018, 03:26 AM
 
Location: Texas
26,475 posts, read 11,069,938 times
Reputation: 6070
Quote:
Originally Posted by malcorub16 View Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...t5R&ocid=ientp


I personally am not a fan of Donald Trump on many issues, but I would agree with him on this topic. I am 36 and in 2003 in the aftermath of 9-11 my 22 year old self felt like someone had to pay for 9-11 as many of my peers who joined the military at this time did... either Bush felt the need to flex the US's muscle OR wanted to line his buddies pockets with the Military Industrial Complex. In the end ,in my opinion, this caused terrorism and American animosity to grow.

14 years, you're opinion later please.
Agree with him? Then why is he escalating in the Middle East? How do you create a terrorist? Kill the family of an innocent human being that has done nothing to you. You can't kill all the terrorists but you can kill the reason they want to become a terrorist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-04-2018, 03:27 AM
 
Location: Texas
26,475 posts, read 11,069,938 times
Reputation: 6070
Quote:
Originally Posted by redguitar77111 View Post
I think part of why Trump got nominated was because he acknowledged that much of what the GOP was blaming on Obama was actually Bush Jr.'s fault. The Iraq War was a miscalculation that continues to harm American interests to this day.
It was obamas fault though. He could have done the right thing and brought the troops home. Just like it's trumps fault now. Its trumps war.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-04-2018, 04:34 AM
 
Location: Lancaster, SC
7,230 posts, read 4,372,218 times
Reputation: 8612
Trump would have stormed the cockpit of all four planes by himself if he'd be there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-04-2018, 05:41 AM
 
Location: Rutherfordton,NC
14,058 posts, read 8,945,315 times
Reputation: 9530
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Trump would have stormed the cockpit of all four planes by himself if he'd be there.


Snort.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-04-2018, 05:49 AM
 
309 posts, read 157,163 times
Reputation: 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Agree with him? Then why is he escalating in the Middle East? How do you create a terrorist? Kill the family of an innocent human being that has done nothing to you. You can't kill all the terrorists but you can kill the reason they want to become a terrorist.
Agreed
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. | Please obey Forum Rules | Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top