Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2018, 08:17 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,224,848 times

Advertisements

Not that I am surprised by this, since I have been tracking the FBI's involvement in the creation of criminal plots for 20 years, but it has come to light that they encouraged the Jihadists that shot up the Garland, Texas free speech event back in 2015.

This seems appropriate to post now because its been released that the guilty FBI agent will testify in court, but "in disguise". Only in a true Swamp Rat courtroom can traitorous rogue FBI agents disguise their faces, conceal their identity, remain wholly anonymous, and basically get pardoned for all their crimes against the Constitution and the American people. They broke a sacred bond of public trust and this is how they are treated - like "special people" exempt from the laws of this once-great land.

I am disgusted. How can we have any hope of draining the Swamp when stuff like this is permitted to occur?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fbi-ag...hammad-shooter
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies