Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2018, 06:25 PM

202 posts, read 153,313 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
The truth is viral. Lies are laughed at.
You left something out. The bright ideas, that do not infringe any farther on my right to keep & bear my arms.

I got ideas. You say won't work. I proved they did work, before our rights and liberty was taken away.

I guess you let a bully, keep bulling not only you, but all the other kids.
The 'solutions' being offered up so far by the US are certainly being laughed at by the rest of the world, and a percentage of you own population as well.

Your gun laws simply DO NOT work. That is plain for all the world to see.

Some of us are immensely fortunate to live in countries where our gun laws DO work.

America could do far worse than to look at countries who's gun laws do work and learn from them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2018, 06:37 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Hardy View Post
As soon as you water down the magnitude of a problem you water down the magnitude of the solution to it.

It is tragic. No point sugar coating it.
That adds, nor takes away from the facts.
What grand idea do you have, that will not infringe on my right to keep & bear arms?
Emotions running the narrative, only lead to mental breakdowns, as the truth becomes viral.

Old 03-14-2018, 06:40 PM

Quote:
The 'solutions' being offered up so far by the US are certainly being laughed at by the rest of the world, and a percentage of you own population as well.

Your gun laws simply DO NOT work. That is plain for all the world to see.

Some of us are immensely fortunate to live in countries where our gun laws DO work.

America could do far worse than to look at countries who's gun laws do work and learn from them.

Your gun laws... enough said foreigner!
You have no understanding of the founding, or the origin of the US Constitution to even be debating this right that makes the USA unique. The ignorance I was arguing with, makes complete sense now.

Old 03-14-2018, 06:46 PM

202 posts, read 153,313 times
Quote:
Your gun laws... enough said foreigner!
You have no understanding of the founding, or the origin of the US Constitution to even be debating this right that makes the USA unique. The ignorance I was arguing with, makes complete sense now.
We had a gun problem in Australia. We cared enough to fix it.

Old 03-15-2018, 04:48 AM

Quote:

You are subjects of the ruling class elites in Aussie and always have been. Not sovereign individuals, with as much power as your king & queens. You guys, like all other nations in the world, are in bondage to your government.
What grand idea do you have, that will not infringe on my right to keep & bear arms, so I don't shoot you for trying?
That's your choice, not mine.

Old 03-15-2018, 06:09 AM

10,659 posts, read 10,727,332 times
Quote:
You are subjects of the ruling class elites in Aussie and always have been. Not sovereign individuals, with as much power as your king & queens. You guys, like all other nations in the world, are in bondage to your government.
What grand idea do you have, that will not infringe on my right to keep & bear arms, so I don't shoot you for trying?
That's your choice, not mine.
On top of that they are a nation founded by convicts. Servility is in their genes....It wasn't until AFTER they followed their Monarchs orders and died by the thousands in WW1 that they even started thing like a Independent Nation. ( ANZACS kicked but though. Pommys let them get wiped out!)

Old 03-15-2018, 06:33 AM

5,734 posts, read 3,252,971 times

Old 03-15-2018, 07:37 AM

29,483 posts, read 14,650,004 times
Quote:

No you didn't, you had one nut case that went off and killed 35 people. Your country then, over the actions of one chose to take the choice of owning a firearm (with high regulations) or not from you, and you were complacent about it.

Old 03-15-2018, 07:40 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
No you didn't, you had one nut case that went off and killed 35 people. Your country then, over the actions of one chose to take the choice of owning a firearm (with high regulations) or not from you.
This is true. Over one nut case, Australia was able to disarm its law abiding populace. That was the goal. The government didn't want a populace that could defend themselves legally. They wanted SHEEP. They are now dependent on government for the most part. Sad.

Thank goodness the U.S. Constitution recognizes the Natural Right of self defense with a firearm.

Old 03-15-2018, 08:14 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post

Thank goodness the U.S. Constitution recognizes the Natural Right of self defense with a firearm.
BUt public opinion on guns and the rights of citizens to own them, is drastically changing though, even though its a deception campaign, taking advantage of the publics compassion, especially towards children, in order to sway the opinion on guns.

Its very clever what they are doing, if they can succeed with gun laws, this same tactic can be used in other areas too, and I believe it has been already.

We are basically being swayed to accept tyranny on extreme levels under the disguise of safety/ security. There really is no better way to go about changing public opinion on issues, its pretty effective!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies