Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2018, 07:11 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,646 posts, read 16,129,622 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I guess the beach and summer and tv are no places for children either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
And no breastfeeding. The children might see a tittie.
I don’t care much for the objectification of women. But hey, if that’s your thing. Personally I Wouldn’t want to set an example for my child like that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2018, 08:14 PM

78,409 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Sickening, who attacks a 3 year old boy?

No doubt though, someone out there will find some reason to blame the kid and justify this fireman's actions. There's always got to be that one person.

Child called racial slur, spat on by firefighter at Overland Par - KCTV5
Why do you even start out with such a negative spin?
I mean, what if someone posts some news article about some black guy mugging someone and then launches in with a preface about how someone will just come along and defend him?
It's an ugly racial narrative from the git-go. (and we do get those from some resident poster racists with posts like "dinna do nuffin" ugh.

Can't we just chalk this one up to a-hole acting like an a-hole (according to the witness) and leave it to the cops to sort out?

We all get it. There are racists out there and they're POS.

I'm a little curious though about one thing. Are you aware of the serial killer they caught some months ago that had been killing people along the trails in that area (and a few other places)?

Old 03-04-2018, 08:18 PM

78,409 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
I hope they were able to collect the saliva off the kid if it comes down to DNA.

Slam dunk this POS on every charge possible.
Per the witness, they didn't spit on the kid. That's a title mis-type or whatever per the article.
(Not like it makes it better, just referencing the saliva gathering)

P.S. I've actually been in that specific hooters. Had a friend that wanted to go to lunch there one day. *shrug*, I hate being "fake flirted" at for money (nasty) but they were moving out of town, that was like 10 years ago lol.

Old 04-19-2018, 07:47 AM

613 posts, read 360,504 times
Default Kansas firefighter spits on 3 year old black boy, uses N-word, gets his job back

Amazing post racist society we are living in, right?

KC firefighter reinstated, but n-word rant at Hooters was worse than we knew | The Kansas City Star

“He basically said, “Get that little [n-word] up off the floor,’†a witness told KCTV5.

Alllll the people saying there is no racism because black people can vote now, rejoice!

A 3 year old boy.

Old 04-19-2018, 07:56 AM

2,274 posts, read 1,338,710 times
It is Kansas, this type of thing happens all the time here. As a white person that people just assume are in the club, I hear all kinds of vile and disgusting comments from people directed at minorities, Muslims, gays, etc.

When they say MAGA, this is what they are talking about. The ability to get away with this stuff just like it was 1950 again.

Old 04-19-2018, 07:58 AM

4,944 posts, read 2,940,507 times
Keep it classy Kansas.

Old 04-19-2018, 08:00 AM

6,262 posts, read 5,069,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorman View Post
1. It is Kansas, this type of thing happens all the time here. As a white person that people just assume are in the club, I hear all kinds of vile and disgusting comments from people directed at minorities, Muslims, gays, etc.

2. When they say MAGA, this is what they are talking about. The ability to get away with this stuff just like it was 1950 again.
1. I guess I'm in the club too. Only I don't hear that kind of vile BS. You need to hang around a better class of people.

2. Uhhhh.........no..........that's not what it means.

Old 04-19-2018, 08:02 AM

4,944 posts, read 2,940,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
1. I guess I'm in the club too. Only I don't hear that kind of vile BS. You need to hang around a better class of people.

2. Uhhhh.........no..........that's not what it means.

Old 04-19-2018, 08:03 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,646 posts, read 16,129,622 times
Did he say the “a” version or the “er” version?

Old 04-19-2018, 08:08 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,649,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorman View Post
It is Kansas, this type of thing happens all the time here. As a white person that people just assume are in the club, I hear all kinds of vile and disgusting comments from people directed at minorities, Muslims, gays, etc.

When they say MAGA, this is what they are talking about. The ability to get away with this stuff just like it was 1950 again.
Yes, we know.

All the minorities have nothing but phrase and kind words for the crackers.
Never hear of them trashing "whitey".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFEs7Qr1oGg
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies