Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2018, 02:27 PM

52,498 posts, read 34,224,954 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I passed ridicule a long time ago and find him beyond vomitus now. His behavior is so constantly over the top, the things he says so endlessly ridiculous, that what's amazing is how much he gets away with because he's been so over the top for so long. Trump supporters excuse absolutely anything he does to the point where he says he's "the only star" left in the world is just a Tuesday. Even the media has been numbed at this point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1AM7H8FpTQ
so your first sentence was just a bunch of hooey. got it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2018, 02:30 PM

20,693 posts, read 8,462,190 times
I like our President's dry sense of humor, partly because it's similar to mine and partly to watch the presstitutes run around squawking that the sky is falling! We're all going to die! That's entertainment.

Old 03-06-2018, 02:32 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,661,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
I like our President's dry sense of humor, partly because it's similar to mine and partly to watch the presstitutes run around squawking that the sky is falling! We're all going to die! That's entertainment.
It's great that Trump supporters are so pleased. Can't wait to see them equally pleased when a future Democratic president does the same.

Old 03-06-2018, 02:32 PM

3,519 posts, read 2,812,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
OP never met a New Yorker before.
Most New Yorkers thought he was a jerk before he was president. Now the rest of the country knows what New Yorkers know.

Old 03-06-2018, 02:33 PM

3,637 posts, read 1,690,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
Apparently liberals lost their sense of humor when they lost the election.

I mean really, Trump says in his tweet that he was joking. Obama joked around and you were fine with that.

Meanwhile, North Korea has announced they are open to talks about denuclearization. Winning!

No, Trump really thinks exactly that. It was no joke. He is just too full of himself.

Old 03-06-2018, 02:36 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,206,007 times
Quote:
I cannot think of a time in our history when a president was allowed such insanely egotistical flourishes without any ridicule. Trump does this so consistently that it's like the country is full of frogs in heating water. If Obama had ever said anything like this, Fox News would talk of nothing else for the rest of his time in office. But because it's Trump, it's just a Tuesday. And of course, once again and as always, there is no pushback from his party, so in the future, they don't get to say "I didn't like it when Trump did it", they are completely fine with it because the worst thing they could do is question Trump's ego.

Trump mocks ‘lowest rated Oscars’: ‘We don’t have stars anymore — except your president’
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...rs-2018-438636
He's disgustingly vain.

Also noticed today he took credit for the SK and NK groups at the Olympics getting together.

His cult wonders why people cannot stand him? It's his obsessive need for taking credit for everything and feeling slighted if he doesn't get full credit. Kind of makes one think that he is only doing things to get credit for them.

Neediest president ever.

Old 03-06-2018, 02:39 PM

5,649 posts, read 5,936,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Jedd View Post
Most New Yorkers thought he was a jerk before he was president. Now the rest of the country knows what New Yorkers know.
New Yawkers? You mean those people who are desperate to escape the hellhole they've created for themselves (like Chicagoans)? Yeah, they seem like real credible people. Especially when they're jealous that Trump created his own empire while the average New Yawker is struggling to put food on their tables, while fighting crime and paying $3K a month for a rotted studio apartment.

Old 03-06-2018, 03:26 PM

733 posts, read 350,014 times
Too bad Don Rickles is dead. I'd love to see him in a comedy showdown with Trump. Donny boy would be crying his eyes out.

Old 03-06-2018, 03:30 PM

20,411 posts, read 12,332,798 times
Quote:
I cannot think of a time in our history when a president was allowed such insanely egotistical flourishes without any ridicule. Trump does this so consistently that it's like the country is full of frogs in heating water. If Obama had ever said anything like this, Fox News would talk of nothing else for the rest of his time in office. But because it's Trump, it's just a Tuesday. And of course, once again and as always, there is no pushback from his party, so in the future, they don't get to say "I didn't like it when Trump did it", they are completely fine with it because the worst thing they could do is question Trump's ego.

Trump mocks ‘lowest rated Oscars’: ‘We don’t have stars anymore — except your president’
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...rs-2018-438636
on which date since the now infamous escalator ride, has Trump NOT been ridiculed?

PLEASE FREAKING NAME THAT DATE!

Because I want a time machine, so I can go back to that date and just live there for the rest of my life, because all I hear every day is trumpridicule.

shoot, TODAY we have a C-D thread about Trump killing all the elephants.

oh yea, that was YOU TOO.....

Hey Seacove, how about saying something that actually resembles reality...

Old 03-06-2018, 03:57 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,210,279 times
Trump tells the truth, and occasionally a joke, and the Democrats can't tolerate either one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies