Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2018, 07:13 AM

3,071 posts, read 3,224,389 times

Advertisements

It never fails, white trolls (not ALL white PEOPLE), always talk about how they want a white homeland but feel they must inject their $0.02 into every conversation, whether or not it even concerns them.

Old 03-07-2018, 07:28 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,821,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Do you own property? Did you purchase it legally? Imagine if in the future the American Indians got a law passed to take your land and everyone else’s land in this country, without compensation and with a threat to kill you in the near future? How would you feel about that?
This has nothing to do with what I posted.

I actually included an example of land theft that happened in the 1940s to one of my professors (currently a friend) and her family. In that situation, since it was so recent, I do think they should have given them the land back since the white family never technically bought the land from the black family and that is what the black family wanted. People always ignore the fact that black farmers in America had their land stolen from them via illegal means in the 20th century and most of them, unlike my professors family, never got anything to compensate them. This is something that impacts the wealth statistics of black America to this day as black farmers faced both discrimination from government programs intended to help farmers "modernize" and land theft in the 19th and 20th centuries primarily in southern states.

Also, I did mention that the family was financially compensated. I also never stated I wanted the white South Africans to have their land taken without compensation or that I feel they should be threatened with death. I honestly do believe that there is land aplenty in South Africa. It is a huge country and much of the land is not farmed. They could just create a locally based (by province) land bank and create programs for persons interested in buying farm land or getting into agriculture and IMO even pay the white farmers to assist in the creation and administration of said programs as mentors/instructors in agriculture. This would be better as IMO white South Africans are South Africans period just like all the other South Africans and they should not be threatened with death especially or theft of their property. If they are going to take someone's land, then they should use an eminent domain process. And note, here in America many black people in urban areas had their property taken and they were not compensated appropriately due to eminent domain. This is still the case today and was especially the case in the 1950s-1960s with the construction of interstates. People in my own family had their properties taken multiple times via eminent domain.

In regards to my own property, I do own multiple properties, if it came out that prior to me owning said property that they were stolen from someone and subsequently sold to me, I honestly would want the property to go back to the legal owner.

Old 03-07-2018, 07:39 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,650,100 times
Don’t care. I’m not South African.

But I will say anything white gold get today won’t be anywhere as bad as what Black South Africans endured.

They can always go back to Denmark right?

Old 03-07-2018, 07:41 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,650,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Do you own property? Did you purchase it legally? Imagine if in the future the American Indians got a law passed to take your land and everyone else’s land in this country, without compensation and with a threat to kill you in the near future? How would you feel about that?
I would say it’s about damn time.

Old 03-07-2018, 08:53 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,589,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
They should do a thorough land reform.
But, given that white people originally stole the land from native Africans, I do understand that basically white people can't be allowed to remain privileged in any way, including the ownership of land and other resources. I know it must be hard for white people there to accept, but leaving things the way they are, would set a bad example. When I steal a million dollars and give it to my grandson, should he be allowed to keep it just because he did not steal it himself? I don't think so.
http://www.city-data.com/forum/newre...ply&p=51230562
I think white SA's should be happy they are allowed to stay in SA instead of being kicked out and told to go back to Britain or the Netherlands where their criminal, genocidal ancestors came from.
White SA's should hand their land over to the government voluntarily and ask the government to do a fair land reform where every citizen gets their fair share of the land.
(Such a reform is also overdue in several Latin American countries.)
Perfect example of why they whites should get what they can now, then emmigrate to someplace more hospitable. Let SA collapse or not on its own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
Yep. White people in SA should accept their minority status and that in the future black and brown people will dominate everything in that country. And there is no need to pretend to be victims. Unlike blacks in the US, white people in SA were not shipped there against their will, their ancestors went there on purpose.

Instead of trying to cling to privileges of the past, white farmers should contribute to develop a generation of capable black farmers. At the end of the day, it is also in the interest of the white minority that SA as a whole does well in the future.
Love that answer. Let them take the land for free AND help them do it. Naw. Whites should get what they can and let the leftovers stand or fall on their own without their help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
They are following the precedent set in Rhodesia...that went well.
SA is more developed. It may or may not stand on its own. Uncompensated whites should simply refuse to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
Don’t care. I’m not South African.

But I will say anything white gold get today won’t be anywhere as bad as what Black South Africans endured.

They can always go back to Denmark right?
Aus and NZ IIRC are the destinations for many.

Old 03-07-2018, 10:16 AM

1,700 posts, read 1,045,375 times
The reactions that I am witnessing, as an American with no ties to South Africa, most black people(both in the USA and South Africa) are strongly in favor of this.

Old 03-08-2018, 07:03 PM

30,366 posts, read 19,156,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peequi View Post
The reactions that I am witnessing, as an American with no ties to South Africa, most black people(both in the USA and South Africa) are strongly in favor of this.
They are on the path to being the next Zimbabwe, after they slit the throat of whiteness, as this progresses. Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe) peaked at 300K whites and had a strong economy and the breadbasket of Africa and now down to about 20K whites and Zimbabwe now have to be given food from the US, they have an unemployment rate over 90%, the per capita income is $75/mo, they had inflation of 231,000,000% (I bought a $20,000,000,000,000 bill for fun from a Zimbabwean a one point for fun).

South Africa has over 4M whites...once the white genocide of South Africa commences in earnest, they will falter like Zimbabwe and we will have to feed them as we now feed Zimbabwe.

Old 03-08-2018, 08:11 PM

21,473 posts, read 10,572,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
I would say it’s about damn time.
Really?

Old 03-08-2018, 08:20 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,257,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandorafan5687 View Post
It never fails, white trolls (not ALL white PEOPLE), always talk about how they want a white homeland but feel they must inject their $0.02 into every conversation, whether or not it even concerns them.
So keep these/those conversations that only pertain to black folks on a "only black allowed" discussion board.

And don't whine and cry "racism" when anyone who isn't black wants to do the same.

Can't have it both ways.

Old 03-08-2018, 08:48 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,871,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peequi View Post
Most all of them always take a position of black against whites in all cases lol. Fundamentally they really dislike the fairer complexioned or white phenotype. Who is for whites though? Maybe a little over half at most of the whites themselves and it drops from there to about 0 percent of blacks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies