Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2018, 01:06 PM

8,452 posts, read 4,734,293 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsthetime View Post
You're one of the very few conservatives who will admit this fact. Bravo, sir!

I don't think he was admitting to what you seem to think he was admitting to.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2018, 01:07 PM

8,452 posts, read 4,734,293 times
If Putin was praising Trump it wasn't because he has high regard for him, it was because he knows any praise he gives him will "sow discord" for him on the domestic front.

Old 03-08-2018, 06:08 PM

5,887 posts, read 3,880,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
I don't think he was admitting to what you seem to think he was admitting to.
I don't think you're as clever as you seem to think you are.

Old 03-08-2018, 06:12 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,107,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
Why would that surprise anyone? Everyone, especially all Americans should be heaping praise on President Trump. He is a great man doing great things for America. He is MAGA..!
Every American citizen is benefiting from his work, even those brainwashed, ignorant democrats who wish to see the end of America.. We finally have an honest man who loves America in charge, the America hating, gay, racist of the previous eight years is gone at last and America has hope again..
Go Trump..! GO AMERICA..
This is some fantastic satire.

Good work.

Old 03-08-2018, 06:14 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,107,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
When it comes to Russia Trump is not our problem. It's the MIC and mainly congress who causes the problems between the 2 nations. The MIC needs an enemy to justify its existence. Russia serves this purpose nicely. The beltway politicans are bought and sold and above the law so they can do anything they want including waste 800 billion annually on our bloated military budget.

Russia and the US would lead to great things, great changes. Change is what the powers that be fear most.
BRAVO!

Thank you!

Would you happen to be libertarian?

Old 03-08-2018, 06:18 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,395,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
OK, fine.

Why are they pushing fake news on our people and hacking our institutions?
Why is my own media forcing fake news in my face? Hacking our institutions? Who the hell doesn't hack other peoples stuff? Why do I end up with junk on my PC?

I don't beleive our elections were hacked either. I'm not so gullible.

If oyu're going to cry have a reason for it.

Old 03-08-2018, 06:22 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,395,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
BRAVO!

Thank you!

No. A Saganite Humanist.

Libertarians are pricks that can't agree on anything but their own greed.

Old 03-08-2018, 06:22 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,547,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
If Putin was praising Trump it wasn't because he has high regard for him, it was because he knows any praise he gives him will "sow discord" for him on the domestic front.
Exactly. He was simply Putin on the Ritz.

Old 03-08-2018, 06:24 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,403,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
BRAVO!

Thank you!

Ehh?

You can be anti-war and not be for corporate control of society. (BTW I’m against the state, but libertarians support corporate monopolies and cultural greed, something that has never worked).

Old 03-08-2018, 07:49 PM

2,776 posts, read 1,836,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
Putin is a head case, and could be implicated in yet more attempted murders in the UK.

It has been confirmed it was a Nerve Agent, Sergei Skripal, his daughter Yulia Skripal are in a critical condition whilst a police officer who was the first to attend the scene is in a serious condition. Scotland Yard's Counter Terrorism Command are now investigating attempted murder by nerve agent.

Russian spy: Nerve agent 'used to try to kill' Sergei Skripal - BBC News

Was deadly VX nerve agent used on Russian spy in Salisbury attack? - The Telegraph
Brave New World, you are gullible as f.
Even a simpleton would guess that this was another false flag operation. This "russian spy" is an agent of the MI5. Russia released Skripal and let him go out of country a long time ago. There is absolutely pointless to free him and then murder him later in another country with some "russian" nerve agent so that everyone could understand that Putin did it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies