Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-08-2018, 02:07 PM

26,457 posts, read 15,053,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Liberals make the most retarded and nonsensical arguments. Liberals imposed gay marriage upon the entire government and wedding services providers through the media, judiciary and SCOTUS.
Government was imposing its values on gays by blocking gay marriage.

I've never seen evidence that gay marriage hurts society, so being someone that wants a government that doesn't unnecessarily restrict liberty, I must and have supported gay marriage since the 1990s.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2018, 02:08 PM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
Will Trump be forced to marry Jeff Sessions?

Sounds like something they would do.

Old 03-08-2018, 02:10 PM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times
Quote:
I'm guessing it was confederate-themed, sessions and trump in matching CSA uniforms with a pretend Jefferson Davis as pastor.

Libs may be vile and may force Trump to marry his attorney general, but they can't take away his truly important right to be married in his outfit of choice.
This needs to be a musical.

Old 03-08-2018, 02:10 PM

33,309 posts, read 12,484,756 times
Quote:
Oh no, are the libs forcing male congressmen to marry one another? Will Trump be forced to marry Jeff Sessions?

Old 03-08-2018, 02:12 PM

2,594 posts, read 1,239,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
You're trying to make a libertarian argument, but ignore how the left came along hundreds of years later and imposed their counter-cultural values and continue to intrude on everything. Besides right-wing Christian weren't all or alone in advocating for those things you mentioned.
The left, especially now can be very annoying. But that doesn't take away how intrusive and annoying the right wing Christians can be. Not to mention the gross hypocrisy. Right wing Christians base their life around the teachings of an ancient Jewish pacifist yet are obsessed with guns, the death penalty, denying social welfare programs, the military, etc.

Old 03-08-2018, 02:12 PM

2,274 posts, read 1,337,598 times
I love the look on Melania's face, it is the look of a woman that hopes Trump and Pence really hit it off so she can get a break from pleasuring the Obese Cheeto all by herself.

I'm tired and have a headache, can you call Mike and see if he is busy tonight?

Old 03-08-2018, 02:16 PM

1,740 posts, read 957,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
This is a non-issue. Tucker Carlson has no credibility or integrity. You can have my post deleted a million times. Still remains the same.

Just because an entertainment tv talk show tries to convince people of something doesn't mean it is real.

Real men don't have empowerment issues. Maybe some of you do -- but well that's your issue.

And it makes perfect sense to me why a man like Tucker Carlson has to do a series like this. His short comings don't make a valid argument or FACTUAL....lol

As a mom of three boys -- trust me -- they don't feel any less empowered than mend did 40 years ago.....
Why does Tucker Carlson have no credibility? Why does he have no integrity? Are those facts, or did you just make them up because you disagree with him?

Old 03-08-2018, 02:16 PM

22,768 posts, read 30,719,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
pic
ahhh i didnt even think about Pence getting jealous

there's always hope for Pence, bc the libs might force polygamy on the entire cabinet and make them all marry one another.

This is why we all need to put a stop to this Liberal Gay Fascism, and go back to molesting boy scouts like good old fashioned conservatives.

Old 03-08-2018, 02:18 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,865,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
You said that gay marriage was imposed on everyone. Unless you were forced to marry someone of the same sex, that is a lie.
You don't seem to understand the definition of imposition. You don't have to be forced to get married to someone of the same sex to be imposed upon by gay marriage.

Old 03-08-2018, 02:20 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,473,858 times
Quote:
Oh no, are the libs forcing male congressmen to marry one another? Will Trump be forced to marry Jeff Sessions?
Don't be ridiculous. Everyone knows Trump's true love is Vladimir Putin.

Sack cartoon: The Trump-Putin encounter - StarTribune.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies