Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-10-2018, 06:59 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 21 days ago)

29,550 posts, read 16,536,658 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
Very sad you believe this, especially #2..
Farakahn should have been deported a long time ago to Sierra Leon. He is an evil man, just like hitler, pol pot, mao, stalin, lenin. If he had the means to do what he wants, just listen to his speeches, he would be one of them..
It is not a belief that Farahkan is socially conservative . It is a fact.

I am in 100% agreement that no democrats should be meeting with Him, but don't play Could about who he is and try to claim he is a leftist .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2018, 07:06 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,670,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
Obamas buddies prior to and after election to Senate/POTUS -Farrakhan, Rev Wright , Jesse Ayers, Valerie Jarrett Muslim Brotherhood ties, Soros.
The left is a living lie to the people of the USA. You see how evil these people are. You profess to hate anyone that hates people because of color, religion, race, gender etc etc. These are the tip of the iceberg that professes to hate..
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...farrakhan.html
Ah, a Blog article from a site that is online somewhere.

Amazing what people accept for "news" these days.

Let me summarize this thread. David Duke is not a popular guy.

There. You can all leave now.

Old 03-10-2018, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
This is a good point. Farrakhan is a black power Muslim, not a leftist. But leftists embrace him and others like him, as a means toward the goal of tearing down Western societies.

It has to do with a large segment of the black community believing that certain groups ( like government ) are responsible for the problems with in the black community .

Many of you in the past have wrongly believed that this pushes Democrats to supporting the Republican party , but I have continuously told you guys you are wrong .

What happens is you get people like Farrakhan who take your flawed argument and twists it along with religion .

I have said it before, and will say it again, that is the end result of telling black people to not trust government , you make it the enemy and you get people like him .

Old 03-10-2018, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Its pointless to note that blacks are socially conservative on some matters as blacks as a group overwhelmingly vote for far left politicians that do not vote to enact these socially conservative platforms. Hence, where it matters most, blacks prove themselves to be leftist time and time again. Farrakhan is no exception to this point.
The black people supporting Louis Farrakhan aren't voting for Democrats and neither is Farrahkan him, which I have already pointed out 2 times

So not, it isn't pointless, you are just perpetuating a falsehood.

You are arguing ideology by proximity as if a hard core environmentalist meeting with the Republican representing his district makes the environmentalist an anti EPA supporter .

It doesn't and you know it doesn't. Don't play obtuse because you can't win an argument

Old 03-10-2018, 07:22 PM

30,633 posts, read 18,214,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
The black people supporting Louis Farrakhan aren't voting for Democrats and neither is Farrahkan him, which I have already pointed out 2 times

So not, it isn't pointless, you are just perpetuating a falsehood.

You are arguing ideology by proximity as if a hard core environmentalist meeting with the Republican representing his district makes the environmentalist an anti EPA supporter .

It doesn't and you know it doesn't. Don't play obtuse because you can't win an argument
Yes, they are. Both the Women's March organizers and those people who are members of the Nation of Islam (having grown up in black neighborhoods in NYC where the NOI has several temples and interacting with members of the organization, I feel very confident with my statement). And my arguments are supported by life observations. Farrakhan and his followers will criticize the Democrat Party, but they hate the GOP even more so . . . like the bulk of black America, NOI members support Democrats at the ballot box. How many Nation of Islam members do you know?

Last edited by prospectheightsresident; 03-10-2018 at 07:34 PM..

Old 03-10-2018, 07:28 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,520,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
no more so, than the fascist liberal making their originator the nasi's relevant again
Your statement makes no sense whatsoever.

Old 03-10-2018, 07:30 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
interesting

Not to me, even if I had a Twitter account I wouldn't follow either one of those people.

Old 03-10-2018, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Yes, they are. Both the Women's March organizers and those people who are members of the Nation of Islam (having grown up in black neighborhoods in NYC where the NOI has several temples and interacting with members of the organization, I feel very confident with my statement). And my arguments are supported by life observations. Farrakhan and his followers will criticize the Democrat Party, but they hate the GOP even more so . . . like the bulk of black America, NOI members support Democrats at the ballot box. How many Nation of Islam members do you know?
All you have to do is show where the nation of Islam advocated voting for Democrats. Not one person, but the party . I'll wait

Old 03-10-2018, 07:52 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,670,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
It has to do with a large segment of the black community believing that certain groups ( like government ) are responsible for the problems with in the black community .

I have said it before, and will say it again, that is the end result of telling black people to not trust government , you make it the enemy and you get people like him .
Well, since we have had institutional racism in this country from Day One, those Black People are 100% correct. Even those who claim "it's over now" (it isn't), can't deny that it was rampant until about 1990 or so.

If I were black I certainly wouldn't trust the government...nor the police. In fact, I'm white and I'm with them in that regards (and it seems many here are also)...

So when someone comes along and tells Black folks they need to cast off the chains installed by the USA, they have some good ears listening. Whether Malcolm X or Louis or anyone else, they are gonna get a lot of listens. It doesn't mean people support them or love them or agree with everything they say.

I haven't read or heard anything he's said for decades! Talk about blasts from the past.

But, yeah, Black Muslims are not really Muslims, IMHO. They are reactionaries - but, unlike many of the whiteys revolting these days, these dudes have REAL beefs with the way they have been treated for 100's of years.

All in all, I'd prefer Black folks listening to SOME of what he says...rather than going some of the other routes (jail, drugs, etc.)...

That said, his "religion" is a sham. IMHO - of course. But I could say that about a lot of sects.

Old 03-10-2018, 08:38 PM

35,066 posts, read 31,284,584 times
Duke's message has never been advocated by those in power. Farrakhan's has.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies