Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2018, 10:44 PM

2,099 posts, read 2,312,990 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Yawns. No need to resort to cyber shaming-you arent stopping the truth from being told.

fyi.
You always try to be & sound intelligent, but fail miserably. You also seem to never respond to questions you have no answer to-

Like my last response to you.... How would I act like I’m from Walnut Creek, as you told me to. And also when did I say I want this Coffee Shop robbed, like you said I did?

The answer is, I didn’t, ever, at any point. Thus, you have absolutely 0 credibility and put false words into others mouths. Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2018, 07:33 AM

10,312 posts, read 8,494,381 times
How did this thread go from a coffee shop policy to an anti trump one. I'm surprised the moderator hasn't set in a warning to keep it on topic.

Old 03-12-2018, 08:23 AM

36,641 posts, read 67,296,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnInTheMil View Post
You always try to be & sound intelligent, but fail miserably.
LOL how ironic of you to say.

Old 03-12-2018, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslowdodge View Post
How did this thread go from a coffee shop policy to an anti trump one. I'm surprised the moderator hasn't set in a warning to keep it on topic.
Nope.

The troll in the White House has repeatedly attacked California's policies that protect communities like the one where this café is located.

The administration is trying to force Oakland and other Sanctuary jurisdictions to allow their police resources to assist ICE-newsflash: Oakland is not legally bound to do that.

The president openly attacks those who protest against police brutality against Blacks and other people of color.

Oh, and the president encourages police brutality:

So he is very pertinent to this discussion BECAUSE HE'S MADE THE TENSION BETWEEN THE POLICE AND MINORITY/IMMIGRANT COMMUNITES WORSE-point blank, and those who support must explain to the rest of us what right they have to comment authoritatively on our communities and the experiences of our people, when they really don't know sht.

Old 03-12-2018, 09:18 AM

Quote:
LOL how ironic of you to say.
When are you going to answer my questions, that you know you have no answer to?

Old 03-12-2018, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnInTheMil View Post
When are you going to answer my questions, that you know you have no answer to?
Quote:
Like my last response to you.... How would I act like I’m from Walnut Creek, as you told me to.
Well Walnut Creek is a highly educated city. People like that tend to not go off the deep end.

Or so I thought

Quote:
And also when did I say I want this Coffee Shop robbed, like you said I did?
That was a general statement about the sentiment of the thread.

You seem really sensitive.

Old 03-12-2018, 10:02 AM

addressed on The View today...

Old 03-12-2018, 10:46 AM

50,142 posts, read 46,774,167 times
Quote:
addressed on The View today...

Wow, even the hens on the view know what "long standing" means and didn't mention any POTUS even once.

Old 03-12-2018, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Well Walnut Creek is a highly educated city. People like that tend to not go off the deep end.

Or so I thought

That was a general statement about the sentiment of the thread.

You seem really sensitive.
You make false accusations, like saying I specifically said “I want this place robbed”, when I said nothing near that. I simply said they’re idiots, big difference there chief.

Because I don’t agree & believe in what you say, makes me “off the deep end”, that must be the typical open-mindedness I hear so much about but have yet to experience.

Old 03-12-2018, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Wow, even the hens on the view know what "long standing" means and didn't mention any POTUS even once.
They also didnt call for the café to be robbed.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies