Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2018, 04:45 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,826,567 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
what does "disguarded" mean? seriously, I don't understand your sentence.

some secular jews do seem to ignore jewish hatred by many prominent progressives and their leaders. whether a jew identifies as jewish is irrelevant. Jews are jewish in the eyes of those who hate jews no matter how the Jew self identifies. self hatred makes no damn sense, not to mention it reveals the person is pathetic.
Not only that but secular Jews are seen as whites and privileged ones at that by the people who hate whites. The Jews who collude with other anti-whites against whites never made any sense to me, but it's a real phenomena.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2018, 05:40 PM

57,022 posts, read 35,077,833 times
Quote:
it is a fact that Farrakhan is an anti-Semite. there is no question about this statement.

How do jewish progressives rationalize their democrat leaders in congress and women's march leaders hanging with bigots who hate jews as much as the KKK?
So was Billy Graham. But since he was white, conservative Jews give him a pass.

Old 03-11-2018, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Not only that but secular Jews are seen as whites and privileged ones at that by the people who hate whites. The Jews who collude with other anti-whites against whites never made any sense to me, but it's a real phenomena.
American Jews ARE WHITE!!!

As white as YOU are.

Old 03-11-2018, 05:47 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,098,767 times
Farrakhan had Malcolm X assassinated.

For that he should burning in hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hm8wXZmRD8

Old 03-11-2018, 06:03 PM

15,589 posts, read 10,320,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
You are attempting to hijack this thread by evoking graham.

graham did make anti-Semitic statements in 1972 and he formally apologized years ago when confronted with them. I'm not very familiar with graham, but wouldn't hold a grudge about statements made almost 50 years ago by any person after s/he offered a sincere apology.

Billy Graham Responds to Lingering Anger Over 1972 Remarks on Jews - The New York Times

Yesterday, Mr. Graham's organization issued a longer apology, in which Mr. Graham acknowledged making the statements, but repudiated them.

''I don't ever recall having those feelings about any group, especially the Jews, and I certainly do not have them now,'' he said. ''My remarks did not reflect my love for the Jewish people. I humbly ask the Jewish community to reflect on my actions on behalf of Jews over the years that contradict my words in the Oval Office that day.''

I don't care what Farrakhan says. the man has freedom of speech and the personal freedom to hate anybody he wants. I do care and am confused by progressive jews who vote for progressive politicians and give a pass to progressive leaders who associate with rabid anti-Semites like Farrakhan.

Last edited by texan2yankee; 03-11-2018 at 06:29 PM..

Old 03-11-2018, 06:13 PM

Quote:
American Jews ARE WHITE!!!

As white as YOU are.
It's just like I said, non-whites just see whites as all the same darn whites based on their skin color . That's not how most Jews see it though.

Old 03-11-2018, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Billy Graham was a suck up to power and influence. He was just sucking up to Nixon, but what they were saying about secular Jews was basically true and not anti-Semitic. Protestants don't like anti-Christian secularism but they love Jews. They believe they're God's chosen people, and adore all the people in the bible more than their own historic figures and relatives.

Old 03-11-2018, 06:30 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,098,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Billy Graham was a suck up to power and influence. He was just sucking up to Nixon, but what they were saying about secular Jews was basically true and not anti-Semitic. Protestants don't like anti-Christian secularism but they love Jews. They believe they're God's chosen people, and adore all the people in the bible more than their own historic figures and relatives.
It's also why this country has been fighting Israel's wars for them for the last 50 years and gives them $4 billion a year in welfare.

Old 03-11-2018, 06:56 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,308,025 times
Democrats Met Farrakhan, Won't Denounce | The Daily Caller

Eight house dems met with Farrakhan, and four of them still refuse to denounce him and his anti-Semitism (not to mention his lunacy).

The one that gets me is James Clyburn, who played the race card against Bill Clinton in the 2008 Dem primaries, yet himself is revealed to have ties to Farrakhan.

I lived in the mid-west (both Chgo and St. Louis) in the 1980's. Farrakhan was extremely popular among young blacks. As I recall, he routinely packed in 20-30 thousand people to his rallies held in sports stadiums. That's why these dems are willing to pal around with Farrakhan. Access to thousands of votes. And these dems don't give a rat's rear that they have to suck up to a racist (and loon) to get said access.

Old 03-11-2018, 07:07 PM

Quote:
You are attempting to hijack this thread by evoking graham.

graham did make anti-Semitic statements in 1972 and he formally apologized years ago when confronted with them. I'm not very familiar with graham, but wouldn't hold a grudge about statements made almost 50 years ago by any person after s/he offered a sincere apology.

Billy Graham Responds to Lingering Anger Over 1972 Remarks on Jews - The New York Times

Yesterday, Mr. Graham's organization issued a longer apology, in which Mr. Graham acknowledged making the statements, but repudiated them.

''I don't ever recall having those feelings about any group, especially the Jews, and I certainly do not have them now,'' he said. ''My remarks did not reflect my love for the Jewish people. I humbly ask the Jewish community to reflect on my actions on behalf of Jews over the years that contradict my words in the Oval Office that day.''

I don't care what Farrakhan says. the man has freedom of speech and the personal freedom to hate anybody he wants. I do care and am confused by progressive jews who vote for progressive politicians and give a pass to progressive leaders who associate with rabid anti-Semites like Farrakhan.
Like I said, Billy Graham is white so you’re magnanimous.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies