Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2018, 06:24 AM

1,761 posts, read 1,713,606 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodpete View Post
"Trump, even if he isn't impeached, will be a one term President. Bank on it."

Is this the same Bank that said hillary will win in a landslide ?
I think a lot of us underestimated Trump at the beginning of his 2016 Presidential run. He was called a "joke candidate" by many, and quite honestly, I never in a million years thought he'd pull it off and actually win.

That being said, I learned something. NEVER underestimate Trump! He's caused no end of controversy since being elected. He's been politically nontraditional in ever way you can imagine, he does things in different ways and says things that no other President has ever said or done. And yet....here he is, actually accomplishing things in spite of the onslaught of negative media stories. It's slowed down a bit (very little), but the vast majority of media stories are still negative....you can almost see the mainstream media reporters rolling their eyes or talking with a sneer on their face when reporting on him.

So....if you "know", and can "bank" on Trump being a one term President, only one of two things are true. Either you have a way to "fix" the election, and know the results before we even vote, or else after all of this, you're STILL underestimating Trump, which is the definition of stupidity. First time, hey, things strange things happen, I guess I learned something. Second time it's stupidity. I'm not saying he will win, but if you "know" he's a one termer, you're taking a bet I'd not take.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2018, 06:29 AM

5,129 posts, read 2,596,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Right now he is toxic. A weak little man who is in an office he is unable to handle.
only in the minds of the brain washed snowflake liberals, where he lives rent free 24/7

Old 03-14-2018, 06:30 AM

17,156 posts, read 12,957,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Name the Democrat who will take Trump down.

<crickets>

I thought so.

/thread
TRUMP can be challenged by Republicans too, Kitty, but you're so far up Trump's behind I'm sure that thought never occurred to you.

Old 03-14-2018, 06:31 AM

59,029 posts, read 27,290,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC23 View Post
Trump, even if he isn't impeached, will be a one term President. Bank on it. Too many people are seeing through his lying bombastic ways. I expect replies from the Trump supporters here. It really doesn't matter what they say as normal Americans realize what a wacko was elected. As the country realizes how Trump betrayed our country by colluding with Putin, they will vote him out in droves.
The phrase " Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. " Truly applies here.

Remember, this is predicted only 14 months into Trump's term.
Trump Will Be A One Term President

Thank you for your biased opinion.

By the way, who did you predict would win the president election?

"It really doesn't matter what they say"

I HOPE you don't think what YOU say matters.

Your record of being a liberal is all we need to know about you.

Last edited by Quick Enough; 03-14-2018 at 06:40 AM..

Old 03-14-2018, 09:27 AM

1,991 posts, read 900,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Trump Will Be A One Term President

Thank you for your biased opinion.

By the way, who did you predict would win the president election?

"It really doesn't matter what they say"

I HOPE you don't think what YOU say matters.

Your record of being a liberal is all we need to know about you.
Relax...I just wanted to get this out there so that when it happens, I have it on record so early in his tenure. People are becoming more aware, day by day, of what a feckless leader Trump is. What do they say in Texas? " All hat and no cattle." Describes Trump to a Tee.

Old 03-14-2018, 09:28 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,249,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
I’m hoping he is primaried at the very least.
I suspect this will happen if he runs again, which means he will not run again.

He will, however, keep right on campaigning and taking donations... I expect that money will all vanish.

Old 03-14-2018, 09:30 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,249,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC23 View Post
Relax...I just wanted to get this out there so that when it happens, I have it on record so early in his tenure. People are becoming more aware, day by day, of what a feckless leader Trump is. What do they say in Texas? " All hat and no cattle." Describes Trump to a Tee.
I predicted this before he was sworn in.

I never expected anything out of him and knew most voters would see through him after he was in office and he has not disappointed me one ounce in that regard.

I do, however, wish I'd been wrong about him.

He's a national embarrassment as a president.

Old 03-14-2018, 09:34 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,257,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
The election was 490 days ago. Time to move on.
Trump and the faithful are like those high school football players who keep reliving a game they won 20 years ago. The electoral map will be posted yet again, and Trump will provide handouts while expounding on it over and over.

Lol. After last night, I'm not seeing any of those 'Winning!' threads.

Old 03-14-2018, 09:39 AM

38,643 posts, read 26,371,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper1372 View Post
I think a lot of us underestimated Trump at the beginning of his 2016 Presidential run. He was called a "joke candidate" by many, and quite honestly, I never in a million years thought he'd pull it off and actually win.

That being said, I learned something. NEVER underestimate Trump! He's caused no end of controversy since being elected. He's been politically nontraditional in ever way you can imagine, he does things in different ways and says things that no other President has ever said or done. And yet....here he is, actually accomplishing things in spite of the onslaught of negative media stories. It's slowed down a bit (very little), but the vast majority of media stories are still negative....you can almost see the mainstream media reporters rolling their eyes or talking with a sneer on their face when reporting on him.

So....if you "know", and can "bank" on Trump being a one term President, only one of two things are true. Either you have a way to "fix" the election, and know the results before we even vote, or else after all of this, you're STILL underestimating Trump, which is the definition of stupidity. First time, hey, things strange things happen, I guess I learned something. Second time it's stupidity. I'm not saying he will win, but if you "know" he's a one termer, you're taking a bet I'd not take.
I voted for Cruz in the primary because I knew he would appoint great justices to the SC and I thought Trump, though I liked his policies better, would have no chance against the Hillary machine.

In fact, I expected Cruz to lose as well.

I also will not be selling Trump short in the future.

Old 03-14-2018, 09:50 AM

27,560 posts, read 28,652,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
He's a national embarrassment as a president.
The only thing that Americans care about is that the President keeps the nation safe and the economy strong.

"National embarrassments" are wholly irrelevant. We've had plenty of those.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies