Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-18-2018, 01:22 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchee View Post
I think you mean abomination... and I don't fully agree with that statement. It's an abomination of a POTUS not administration. I don't believe that everyone who works for Trump is terrible, though many are....

As for McCabe... I hope he gets a job with one of the Congressmen or women and is able to get his full pension. What was done to him is downright evil.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...st-might-work/
McCabe is accused of allowing political bias to interfere in the FBI's criminal investigation of Hillary Clinton and leaking confidential information to the media. He is also accused of lying to investigators about his contact with reporters and abusing the FISA system to spy on Americans associated with the Trump campaign.

McCabe was recently recommended for termination by the FBI Office of Professional Responsibility after Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz, who is expected to release a full report about the way the FBI handled the Clinton email investigation, reportedly found severe wrongdoing.

But while McCabe may be worried about losing his pension after 22-years at the Bureau, George Washington University Law professor and Democrat Jonathan Turley says he should be more concerned about criminal charges.

turley-fbis-andrew-mccabe-should-be-worried-more-about-an-indictment-than-his-pension
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2018, 01:28 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
so then hitlery and Obama and the entire DNC should be charged with treason
Again, the point is, the fingerprints of Hillary Clinton, the Democratic Party and Russian officials are all over the infamous Trump Dossier. But, as of yet, there has been no actionable evidence of actual ties between the Trump campaign and Russia.

More and more, as we said, this looks like a classic setup — a rather clumsy one, until you consider that Hillary Clinton and the Democrats were pretty sure she was going to win. All of this would have simply been swept under the rug by deep-state bureaucrats in the Justice Dept. and at the FBI on behalf of President Hillary Clinton.

https://www.investors.com/politics/e...inton-and-dnc/

It's no wonder the left was freaking, since Hillary lost they couldn't hide their dirty deeds but as the saying goes, whatever Democrats accuse someone of doing, it's Democrats who are guilty of it, in this case to divert attention away.

Old 03-18-2018, 03:32 AM

26,272 posts, read 8,428,983 times
I was telling my wife about this story this morning. I mentioned his pension pot, and him being about to retire at 50 years of age. She said, "why was he retiring at 50 on a large pension? How come us, and Americans are being told we have to work longer into our late 60s before we get our pension? How come our taxes are paying for folks like this, here and in America, yet they get to retire early?" ...........makes ya think......

Old 03-18-2018, 04:07 AM

51,652 posts, read 25,813,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by English Dave View Post
I was telling my wife about this story this morning. I mentioned his pension pot, and him being about to retire at 50 years of age. She said, "why was he retiring at 50 on a large pension? How come us, and Americans are being told we have to work longer into our late 60s before we get our pension? How come our taxes are paying for folks like this, here and in America, yet they get to retire early?" ...........makes ya think......
Military gets to retire after 20 years as well.

I've always thought it was a way to convince people to hang in there through years of long hours away from your family and lower pay.

Old 03-18-2018, 04:12 AM

51,652 posts, read 25,813,568 times
Public health service employees can retire after 20 years. A pharmacy student considering the public health service even though pay would be ten of thousands less per year and would likely be required to work in remote locations such isolated Native American reservations for at least part of his career knows that he could retire with a full pension in 20 years.

It's also a way to keep civil service from being overloaded with old codgers.

Old 03-18-2018, 04:40 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,628,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by English Dave View Post
It is a matter of years of service and your age reaching a total of 85 in some jobs.

Old 03-18-2018, 05:10 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Trump thinks trade wars and a war against the intelligence community are easy to win. Please proceed, Russian agent.
Your TDS has blinded you.

Trump had NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FIRING.

The recommendation to fire McCabe came from an OBAMA APPOINTEE.

Your supply of straws you can grasp is running out.

Old 03-18-2018, 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Absolutely correct! McCabe stained the already muddy armor of the FBI--it needs to stop
" McCabe stained the already muddy armor of the FBI-"

Only for the "suits" (the higher ups) NOT the "boots"(the men and woman who do the actual work)!

Old 03-18-2018, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeliner View Post
This FBI is different from the previous administration. Trump is ruling with an iron-cald fist.

FBI agents are now worried about their futures. They can plainly observe what happens to those who would dare oppose Trump...
"This FBI is different from the previous administration"

CORRECT, we areNOW seeing how corrupt the top brass at Obama's FBI was.

So, thank GOD they are being exposed and the FBI can regain its good reputation.

So the top brass at the FBI goes after Flynn for "lying", even though those that investigated Flynn did NOT believe he lied, AND NOW WE FIND ONE OF THOSE "TOP BRASS" IS CAUGHT LYING and you blame his being caught on Trump even though the person who recommended the fire is a an Obama APPOINTEE.

"FBI agents are now worried about their futures."

Prove it.

I say they are HAPPY to see the crooked top brass who is giving them a bad name finally being exposed and their house will be cleaned of them.

Old 03-18-2018, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeliner View Post
Yes, we have far too many scumbags masquerading as official LE officers. They give American LE a bad name and they dishonor the profession.

While most LE officers serve quite honorably, we continue to observe far too many who abuse members of minority communities. This type of barbaric behavior has been going on for centuries.

Therefore, President Obama was absolutely correct in his statement of acknowledgement of this fact.

Based upon the all the Russian guns smoking with all the recusals, Russian meetings, Russian-related arrests, Trump's reluctance to implement Russian sanctions, Trump's dark Russian business ties, Trump's cozy relationship with Putin, along with Trump's collusion with Putin to win the 2016 presidency, all point to a certain Trump-Putin conspiracy.

Of course, there are many more guns smoking. It's amazing! The more guns discovered, the tighter the bond between Trump and Russia appear to be...
"we continue to observe far too many who abuse members of minority communities."

WE do NOT "observe far too many who abuse members of minority communities."

Some WOULD throw out the race card at a snow man building competition screaming, "they ARE all WHITE!"

"This type of barbaric behavior has been going on for centuries."

When people ACT barbaric, they should be treated in the same manner!

"Based upon the all the Russian guns smoking"

Give them to us.

Back up ANY of your "Trump was colluding with Russians"

Not insinuations, not "I think" not "I believe" or ANY OTHER B.S. BUT, FACTS.

"Trump's cozy relationship with Putin,"

A LIE pushed by the Left Stream Media

The Clinton's have MORE "relationships" with the Russians than trump has EVER HA,. and not a peep from the alphabet media.

Here we have the typical leftist in action

Blame Trump with "collusion" with the Russian's based on a paid for report by the dems.

To date NOTHING has been found.

With all the leaks, notice EVERY SINGLE LEAK has been negative toward Trump and his people, and NOT1 LEAK positive of Trump.

IMO IF there was something to Trump and the Russion it WOULD HAVE BEEN LEAKED A LONG TIME AGO.
To date NOTHING.

So NOW we have the facts about how the FBI coming out and how some of the top brass "colluded" to help Hillary get elected and even had an "insurance" plan if she lost.

We have found how McCabe LIED and was recommended to be FIRED by an OBAMA APPOINTEE and it is ALL Trump's fault.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies