Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2018, 11:36 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,726,226 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
I’m not being investigated. I’m just enjoying watching your side floundering and grasping for straws. How did that Pennsylvania race go for ya?
Lamb won in a once "solid" Democrat Western Pennsylvania but with the current bunch of Democrats, Hillary and their disgust of Obama they couldn't vote for Hillary ie.. Obama 2.0. Lamb ran as a moderate Democrat and won and Pelosi is warning other Democrats not to follow his lead.

Old 03-18-2018, 09:21 AM

38,643 posts, read 26,370,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post
I'm personally sympathetic to Mr McCabe's situation. The stumbling block to his willingness to speak and write both publicly and in private legal sworn testimony was the he was officially found guilty of lack of candor which is a fireable offense. There may be a credibility issue in some people's minds.
Assuming that Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch didn't accidentally run into each other on that AZ runway and spend 20 minutes discussing grandchildren and golf, as claimed (I'm assuming that the meeting was arranged because neither party talked about this "accidental" encounter publicly until the story was leaked).

I am also assuming that the real purpose of the secret meeting was to pass information without the public learning that such a meeting had taken place because it would give the impression that information was being exchanged between the AG and the former president at a time when that would, at the very least, give the appearance of impropriety.

Combine that with the fact that McCabe, already indebted to the Clinton machine, essentially sabotaged his own investigation and the pieces begin to take on a more closely fitting form that can't easily be dismissed as coincidence.

Old 03-18-2018, 10:33 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,255,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado^ View Post
Yep, Comey has ZERO credibility.
Apparently he does have credibility. Went to buy his book on Amazon and it is already No 2 on the bestseller list, even though it isn't released until April 17.

Advance sales push Comey

Old 03-18-2018, 10:38 AM

3,306 posts, read 1,346,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Apparently he does have credibility. Went to buy his book on Amazon and it is already No 2 on the bestseller list, even though it isn't released until April 17.

Advance sales push Comey
Please stop triggering the Trumpers. Get ready for more low-intelligence replies like “Amazon is fake news, doesn’t exist” or “No 2 means the book is a failure” or “I read it already, it sucks”.

Old 03-18-2018, 10:42 AM

3,105 posts, read 3,832,942 times
Quote:

Advance sales push Comey
Wow! He might have a chance at this years best selling fiction novel!

Old 03-18-2018, 10:49 AM

3,105 posts, read 3,832,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellopity View Post
Please stop triggering the Trumpers. Get ready for more low-intelligence replies like “Amazon is fake news, doesn’t exist” or “No 2 means the book is a failure” or “I read it already, it sucks”.
Rather than trying to deflect and attack the right, you could address our concern. No one can do the stuff quoted below and expect to be taken seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751
So Comey, an admitted leaker "changed the words of a report" from gross negligence (legal malpractice) on Hillary's emails to 'extremely careless to help her avoid legal action and then McCabe who is reported to have asked FBI agents to actually change their 302s which is information from the notes an FBI agent takes during interviews in an investigation.

Old 03-18-2018, 10:53 AM

5,129 posts, read 2,596,292 times
will he also share the story on the tarmac meeting?

Old 03-18-2018, 10:54 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,255,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado^ View Post
Wow! He might have a chance at this years best selling fiction novel!
Well, I am sure that if Comey's book is fiction, Trump will sue him for libel. Trump loves litigation.

So if authors write untruths, Trump will sue. Seeing that he did not sue Michael Wolff, it is safe to assume it is the truth.

Let's see if Trump sues Comey or he just tweets his head off about lies, without backing it up with action.

But he should really brace himself, as everyone he's firing may have a story to tell, and I don't believe he could force them so sign NDAs, the way he's always muzzled the truth from emerging.

Old 03-18-2018, 10:58 AM

15,526 posts, read 10,496,731 times
Comey is a liar, not sure anyone will take him seriously.

Old 03-18-2018, 11:02 AM

17,789 posts, read 13,682,006 times
Quote:

Advance sales push Comey
He got a kiss blown his way by the Trumpster. What more credibility does he need?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies