Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2018, 06:54 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
What we know is that there is a effort to smear trump by people who hate him for getting elected.

The same people who hate the voters that elected him are equally subjected to the smear campaign.

That is what we actually know.
Know that's what you feel....facts and feelings are different.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2018, 06:54 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,533,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post

For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.

Yeah because you have nothing to really say. IF Trump isn't guilty then why does he act like a child with their hand in the cookie jar?

Old 03-18-2018, 07:16 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,960,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
What we know is that there is a effort to smear trump by people who hate him for getting elected.

The same people who hate the voters that elected him are equally subjected to the smear campaign.

That is what we actually know.
Trump doesn't need any help from others to look bad. He does a fine job of it on his own.

Old 03-18-2018, 07:39 AM

51,652 posts, read 25,813,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Know that's what you feel....facts and feelings are different.
That this needs to be pointed out continually is a sad commentary on our times.

Old 03-18-2018, 07:42 AM

9,470 posts, read 9,373,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Amazing tweets and comments, aren't they? From people with decades of service, who all know each other, send their kids to the same schools, know all the "right"people...you know what these people are? They're the Swamp, and they hate Trump. They're also people who got along quite well with Obama, which means they have skin in the game...and that means they are scared ****less of Trump.

Brennan could be looking at jail time for his role in the Russian fairy tale. McCaffrey is a blowhard general who has sold his soul to NBC and MSNBC...he needs to make stupid comments to keep those fat paychecks coming in to supplement his army pension.

These guys are all part of the problem, all part of the DC hate machine, all part of the swamp.
What's wrong with people "who all know each other, send their kids to the same schools and know all the "right people"?" Yes, these are people with government experience. People who are educated. People who know what is going on in the world. People who are well-behaved and don't write nasty, venomous comments about others in government who are trying to do a good job but know that Trump is a dumbbell who has a 4th grade vocabulary and the management skills of a flea.

Yes, the Trump supporters for the most part are so afraid that they will be looked down upon that they love Trump because he "gives it to the man" and bleats out comments that no President with some class would ever do. The inferiority complex of the Trump supporter is definitely showing more and more.

Old 03-18-2018, 07:44 AM

7,447 posts, read 2,832,835 times
"Spent very little time with Andrew McCabe, but he never took notes when he was with me. I don’t believe he made memos except to help his own agenda, probably at a later date. Same with lying James Comey. Can we call them Fake Memos?"

Tweeted that the Comey and McCabe notes/memos are fake without actually even knowing what they contain first. More evidence that the question list from Mueller has him feeling backed into a corner. How exactly do you know that something you havent read is fake?

I don't know what he said about me but it's a lie!

These are not the words of an innocent person.

Old 03-18-2018, 07:55 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
Tweeted that the Comey and McCabe notes/memos are fake without actually even knowing what they contain first. More evidence that the question list from mueller has him feeling backed into a corner. How exactly do you know that something you havent read is fake?

I don't know what he said about me but it's a lie!

These are not the words of an innocent person.
I would say with most people -- they wouldn't make stuff up and say stupid things unless they were guilty but I will say -- we don't know with Trump.

He's just not that savvy. He doesn't know when he says something that implies something else.

His ego is so fragile, and he reacts so emotionally that we don't know if he really did something wrong or is just mad that someone is suggesting he may have done something wrong.

Old 03-18-2018, 07:58 AM

9,470 posts, read 9,373,019 times
Quote:
I would say with most people -- they wouldn't make stuff up and say stupid things unless they were guilty but I will say -- we don't know with Trump.

He's just not that savvy. He doesn't know when he says something that implies something else.

His ego is so fragile, and he reacts so emotionally that we don't know if he really did something wrong or is just mad that someone is suggesting he may have done something wrong.
He seems to have an awfully lot to hide!

Old 03-18-2018, 08:00 AM

7,447 posts, read 2,832,835 times
Quote:

If he is emotionally reacting it would have to be to some percieved threat. What could that be? What has happened in the past day or so to cause such a dramatic tonal shift? Perhaps the list of questions he received from Mueller, giving insight into exactly how much they already know?

Well my hypothesis should be verified or debunked in the next week or two. If he really does feel cornered I expect an attempt to pull out all the stops to shutdown Mueller, asap.

Old 03-18-2018, 08:05 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,725,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
I would not expect anything less from the Clinton News Network

For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.
I am far from being a Trump supporter, but CNN has really gone to the dogs. There is very little coverage of "the news", most of what passes for news is pure, heavily biased speculation from a strident, anti-Trump point of view. Almost everything else consists of unashamed advertising for their "stars" and tidbits about gruesome murders and movie-star gossip. It has basically descended to the level of the National Enquirer, or at least it is on the glide path to end up that way. ABC, NBC and CBS news are not much better.

Where does one go?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies