Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2018, 12:20 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
And the Clintons know that high priced attorneys can get them off just like high priced attorneys got OJ off which is why the Clintons skated so many times. Too bad for us, we would be rotting in jail, we can't afford the same defense.

A Guide To The Clintons' Scandals

The Rose Law Firm, 1980's
Castle Grande, 1980's
Whitewater, 1992
Travelgate, 1993
Vince Foster Death, 1993
Paula Jones/Monica Lewinsky, 1994
Filegate, 1996
Impeachment for lying under oath 1998
Benghazi, 2012
Clinton Foundation, 2015
Private Email Server, 2015
So, why doesn't tRump follow up on his promise to "lock her up!"

The GOP congress investigated her for years.

And...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2018, 12:21 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
So, why doesn't tRump follow up on his promise to "lock her up!"

As always high priced attorneys can get the Clintons off while people around them go down. My god, where you been? Don't you know that Hillary is above the law?

Old 03-18-2018, 12:24 PM

37,174 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Following McCabe's drama and theater, is this a prelude to what is on the horizon?

I got wind and checked, 8chan is going wild about possible indictments of Hillary coming sooner than anyone thought. Of Course Alex Jones is all over it, even on his day off. It has to be big, to get Alex to the studio on his only day off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3IDzCyFeJ4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcSn_cQd6gU
If these two think so, the answer is a resounding "NO".

Old 03-18-2018, 12:27 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Quote:
As always high priced attorneys can get the Clintons off while people around them go down. My god, where you been? Don't you know that Hillary is above the law?
So, you're saying that the GOP investigators were incompetent but Hill is guilty of all that stuff but slick lawyers saved her bacon.

In that case, how come tRump is so scared of the investigations going into HIS crimes?

He has $billions and can hire much more expensive lawyers than the Clintons.

He should stop acting so guilty.

Old 03-18-2018, 12:30 PM

3,197 posts, read 5,376,095 times
Quote:
My God, what a straw man argument you have made.

Trump has high-priced attorneys, paid for by the American taxpayer, and I stil fully expect him and many of those around him to be indicted.

Topic: Hillary will never be indicted.

Old 03-18-2018, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
The biggest indictment and humiliation for Hillary is she lost the election and more importantly she lost the election to Donald Trump. That's worse than jail time and good enough for me.

At every cocktail party for the rest of her life people will point, laugh and say "there goes the woman who blew the election to Donald Trump".

How terrible would that be for a Liberal.
As the saying goes, your past will haunt you and it did for Hillary. Her links to Wall Street, her missing emails and her responsibility for the security failures. When Hillary arrived in DC as first lady, “she came with a reputation already established” as “such a militant feminist. Actually I agreed with her when she stood up for herself years ago....

- “I suppose I could have stayed home and baked cookies”.
- “I’m not sitting here some little woman standing by my man like Tammy Wynette”.

But I couldn't get past all the scandals she's been involved in, while others were taken down, the Clintons always skated. Then there was the comment that nurses were undereducated, over paid and under worked when she was pushing Hillarycare while when her dad was ill he was provided with entire floor, full staff of nurses for one patient. Of course saying that women are told how to vote, insinuating women are weak and subservient for not voting for her is pure ignorance, she speaks as a militant feminist. Her comment only shows what Democrats think of women.

Last edited by petch751; 03-18-2018 at 12:54 PM..

Old 03-18-2018, 12:49 PM

As the saying goes, your past will haunt you and it did for Hillary. My non-support of Hillary is not a result of the rhetoric of today and it certainly wasn't my husband telling me how to vote.... I've watched and listened to Hillary for a long time.

For Hillary, accountability came in the form of losing the election.

And one of the many reasons liberals were so freaked when Hillary lost is because they knew she couldn't sweep wrong doings under the rug.

Old 03-18-2018, 02:38 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,397,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
For what.
???
Because the DNC emails were stolen?
Because she used a private server toes end emails?

Trump can get in line.
He s behind the theft and his kids used a family business server to send official White House emails.

Next.
She was in possession of Special Access Program documents, which is treason. That is not a controversial fact. It's a concrete one.

Old 03-18-2018, 02:39 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,397,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Here's the thing. Keep linking InfoWars and your posts will be taken less seriously. If Hillary is ever indicted, more reputable news sources will tell you.
Like who, CNN and NBC?

Old 03-18-2018, 02:45 PM

37,174 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
And the Clintons know that high priced attorneys can get them off just like high priced attorneys got OJ off which is why the Clintons skated so many times. Too bad for us, we would be rotting in jail, we can't afford the same defense.

A Guide To The Clintons' Scandals
The Rose Law Firm, 1980's
Castle Grande, 1980's
Whitewater, 1992
Travelgate, 1993
Vince Foster Death, 1993
Paula Jones/Monica Lewinsky, 1994
Filegate, 1996
Impeachment for lying under oath 1998
Benghazi, 2012
Clinton Foundation, 2015
Private Email Server, 2015
If no evidence was uncovered in opposition research leading up to the 2016 election, I would be willing to bet dollars to doughnut holes that IF there was ever any evidence, Hillary is smarter than the whole damned lot of fools who searched for it, and she hid it really good. I would also bet on there being no evidence of criminal wrongdoing in any of these cases.

You got something, I'm willing to bet the GOP will pay handsomely for it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies