Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2018, 10:25 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,469,490 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
SNL!.......... It's where lefties get their news!
And righties get there news here. Two university studies found that my German shepherd is better informed than they are.

read:STUDY: Watching Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All - Business Insider

Old 03-19-2018, 11:25 AM

4,559 posts, read 1,436,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Seriously? Oh ...that's right ...it was a "matter." I forgot. But she still may (and should be) investigated for other "matters."

Hillary is as crooked as the day is long.
I concede to a correction. There was nt any need to produce a memo following the investigation.

I wont mince words and give you this: There is a matter before the Special Council headed by Robert Mueller concerning possible criminal behavior by Donald J Trump and company....

All Presidents end up participating in behavior that would be considered abhorant to us all. We are getting info in real time with a pres. that uses twitter to help us follow along and connect the dots .

Geez after Bush Jr s term Bugliosi wrote a book describing why he should be prosecuted for Murder regarding 9/11...all sorts of info simply came out after the fact-unlike today with this pres. who hands the public the rope.

If Hillary had been elected instead of Trump most likely the headlines would be: There is a matter before the Special Council ....concerning possible crooked behavior by Hillary R Clinton...

Trump won. To the victor go the spoils.

Old 03-19-2018, 11:27 AM

7,447 posts, read 2,832,289 times
"I don't know what they said about me but, whatever it was, it's not true!"

Sincerely:
The Mostest Innocent Person Ever

Old 03-19-2018, 11:37 AM

37,187 posts, read 19,189,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Democrats had no trouble manufacturing a fake dossier. Fake memos should be a breeze for them.
Are you ever going to give us a link to that story? That is not what happened according to Glenn Simpson's testimony. I'd like to read a different account of what happened.

Old 03-19-2018, 11:39 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,520,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
The fake president puts forth lies and fake news. Now he's whining about fake memos? Boo-fakin'--hoo.

Where are Trump's notes? Oh that's right--he borders on illiterate and only things said in front of a tv camera count--sometimes he even denies those.
Remember all those television interviews where Don the Con looked DIRECTLY at the camera and said he had a relationship with Putin? And the one where he and Putin were in the same 'green room"? HAHAHAHA! The man lies every time he opens his oddly shaped mouth.

Old 03-19-2018, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
Keep up with the latest, brainwashed Dems, Trump is looking better and better all the time...
Now it comes out that Trump had nothing to do with mcCabe's firing, it was an F.B.I panel that demanded his firing, and he may be heading for jail with comely..
GO TRUMP, continuing to MAGA...
You need a bridge? I've got one up in New York that goes over to Brooklyn. I need a few bucks, and I'll let it go cheap. You can get rich charging tolls to go across.

Old 03-19-2018, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
I wonder if one reason he jumps in to claim they're "fake" (apart from the fact that he claims anything against him is fake), is that since he's been deemed to be quasi-illiterate, he can't even fully grasp the idea that other people take notes.
That's his term for anything that makes him look bad, like stories about partying with hookers or discussing national security issues on the patio at Mar-a-Lago or being in bed with the Russians or quoting exactly what he says. All "Fake News".

Old 03-19-2018, 11:46 AM

[quote=phma;51347030]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post

Did he put that statement on his resume or make it in his interview for the job ?
He's now looking like an idiot making such statement. He got fired and needs to suck it up like a man.
He's already got a government job lined up for a couple of days so he's eligible for his pension. He'll knock it out and retire happily. Maybe write a book.

Old 03-19-2018, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Bam!

Besides, even if they had such memo's, memo's from people who are not credible, are not credible.
That would all depend on who thinks he's credible.

Old 03-19-2018, 12:07 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,257,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post

He's already got a government job lined up for a couple of days so he's eligible for his pension. He'll knock it out and retire happily. Maybe write a book.
For the record--the post you attributed to me is not my comment. Looks like a technical malfunction.

I think Trump is the idiot who should suck it up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies