Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2018, 12:00 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,649,302 times

Advertisements

[quote=zeliner;51376488]
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post

If you feel comfortable about Trump's ability to make decisions, then that just speaks volumes about you!
I'm good with it. Trump is doing a great job and that's what really has the lefts hair on fire. They are even trying to run on his policy's and accomplishments.

Connor Lamb the Republicrat
Pelosi will have a ring in his nose and bells on his toes in no time.
He'll look like he came out of Seattle not Pittsburg.

Last edited by phma; 03-21-2018 at 12:09 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2018, 12:51 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,396,585 times
Obama also congratulated Putin on his election.

Thus, Obama is a Russian stooge.

Old 03-21-2018, 03:25 PM

The Honorable Donald J Trump President weighs in with comment of the unhinged anti-Trump outrage of the call to Putin.
I'll interpret the comment :
I'm the boss. I tell people what to do. Get over it.

Old 03-21-2018, 06:56 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,436,493 times
Quote:
The Honorable Donald J Trump President weighs in with comment of the unhinged anti-Trump outrage of the call to Putin.
I'll interpret the comment :
I'm the boss. I tell people what to do. Get over it.
Wrong,
He works for the citizens of the United States of America.
He s an employee, not the boss.

Old 03-21-2018, 07:57 PM

18,013 posts, read 27,460,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeliner View Post
I've tried to spell it out for you guys, but apparently you're all too brainwashed and drunk from the Kool-Aid....

One more time, ok____!

A vote for Trump was a vote for Putin!

This was NOT just a simple matter of Putin and Trump colluding only for Trump to win the presidency. This conspiracy has much deeper roots than that....

This collusion is a conspiracy of the highest order.

Essentially it's a Coup D'Etat!

It involves Putin's Russian Oligarchs (Russian Organize Crime Families), American Right-winged collaborators with ties to organized crime, and the Trump team.

They're All in This Together!

That's why Mueller is following the money!

The money will continually point to Russian organize crime and therefore, back to Putin. Putin's interests in this is the same as Donald's. They both want to be the richest, most powerful, and the most notorious world leaders (dictators) ever known...

In reality neither was elected fairly, but who cares, you Right-winged deporables got both your president and your dream, all in one lock step!

Nice going!

BTW

Please stop it, with all the Hillary-Obama deflections!

Nobody was even thinking about our country's democratic electoral process being subverted via collusion between a narcissistic self-aggrandizing despotic nut job and a certified Russian dictator, during the Obama administration.

Enough with this Russian boot-licking crap already! PLEASE!!!

Our Country is at Risk!
Waa! Not My Pwesident! Waa!

I'm doing fine. Awesome in fact.

I thank God and the good part of the United States of America that Trump is your President!

How did this happen?

Trump won about 2626 counties to Hillary's 487, 30 States, to her 20, 304 electoral votes to her 224.

Trump kicked the ass off the dnc, the Obama Administration, the doj, the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, your lamestream fakestream mainstream media, your useless academia, your useless Hollywood, Brennan, Comey, Clapper, and the rest of the worthless money wasting Deep State.

I think you should honor and be proud of your President Donald J Trump.

Hillary speaks for herself.

We now have 40 reasons why that bish lost waa! Cry me a river.

Think how badly she would have lost by if she had the FBI against her, the CIA against her, the NSA against her, the lamestream fakestream mainstream against her, Hollywood against her, academia against her?

All Trump had was me, a few other American voters, oh, and Russia Russia Russia!

Waa! Russia Russia Russia!

Last edited by McGowdog; 03-21-2018 at 08:14 PM..

Old 03-21-2018, 08:07 PM

8,085 posts, read 5,248,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
Obama also congratulated Putin on his election.

Thus, Obama is a Russian stooge.
Exactly. I don't understand why the huge deal when Obama did the same...

Old 03-21-2018, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
Wrong,
He works for the citizens of the United States of America.
He s an employee, not the boss.
A person can be a boss and an employee. His advisors work at his pleasure as do his appointments.

Old 03-21-2018, 09:01 PM

3,519 posts, read 2,821,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCNYC View Post
Exactly. I don't understand why the huge deal when Obama did the same...
Because when Obama did it, he pressed American ideals and values should be something to be considered.

Oh and at the time, a of couple of small things had not yet occurred like;
the annexation of Crimea
military attacks in the Ukraine
attacking our troops in Syria
Russian hackers breaking into our power grid systems
interfering our elections
Russians poisoning people in the UK

These are just a few of the things that Obama would have addressed in any call to Putin if they had occurred at the time of their call.

Yet Trump did not see fit to discuss with Putin any of those issues, even the poisoning that just happened last week and the announcement by Homeland Security of the power grid hacking that was announced last Friday.

I don't understand why it is not a huge deal to some that Trump does not see fit to mention any of these issues when he gets the rare opportunity to speak to Putin directly and only congratulates him on winning a sham election?

Obama had no issue bringing up dicey issues when he spoke to Putin.

Old 03-21-2018, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Jedd;51381998[QUOTE
]Because when Obama did it, he pressed American ideals and values should be something to be considered.
You don't know it wasn't considered.

Quote:
Oh and at the time, a of couple of small things had not yet occurred like;
the annexation of Crimea
military attacks in the Ukraine
attacking our troops in Syria
Russian hackers breaking into our power grid systems
interfering our elections
Russians poisoning people in the UK
Not true. In bold above did happen and it was well known Russia was interfering for years.

Quote:
These are just a few of the things that Obama would have addressed in any call to Putin if they had occurred at the time of their call.
You don't know what he would have done.

Quote:
Yet Trump did not see fit to discuss with Putin any of those issues, even the poisoning that just happened last week and the announcement by Homeland Security of the power grid hacking that was announced last Friday.
The hacking happened on Obama's term as far back as 2015. So what did Obama do about it ? Nothing, that's what he did. The same think he always did. He was weak and all talk and no action. Putin owned him and did whatever he wanted.

Quote:
I don't understand why it is not a huge deal to some that Trump does not see fit to mention any of these issues when he gets the rare opportunity to speak to Putin directly and only congratulates him on winning a sham election?
Trump can talk to Putin anytime he wants and Putin will take the call. Talking to someone directly isn't done by phone it's done face to face and Trump used the call to set that up where issues can be addressed.
That's what a leader/diplomat does when they want results. Try before advising others too.

Old 03-21-2018, 10:06 PM

19,750 posts, read 22,661,296 times
Quote:
Trump called Putin and congratulated him on his election.

That's what leaders do when one gets elected in a civilized world.
And I'm sure the election was Fair and Balanced.

You know, devoid of poisonings, murder, bribes and payoffs.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies