Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2018, 11:49 AM

24,405 posts, read 23,061,247 times

Advertisements

I said he should have had a police dog chow down on his genitals and then have the officers nightsticks do a number on his empty noggin. He was a stupid POS, stealing from his neighbors cars, a real zero and a punk not even tough enough to be called a thug ( he liked his manicures and pedicures).
That still doesn't mean that he should have been shot down like he was by two trigger happy cops. But stop the moronic racism BS over this. They shot him in the dark, one of the cops who emptied his gun was black.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2018, 11:59 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Thug got thugged
Ya, that young adult, must have been in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Nothing good happens after dark.
His brother pretty much depicted the culture they were raised in.
Very primal and certainly tribal.

Makes the case that a very small % of only 13% of the total population commit 53% of all murders in the USA and amount for 69% of all violent crime, and 72% of all theft and robberies.

It is the culture expressed by the deceased's brother, that has caused this shoot first ask questions later, when it is a black American involved in a crime.

Why was he running from the law?

Old 03-28-2018, 12:06 PM

5,738 posts, read 5,442,833 times
Comply with the agent of the state or face immediate execution.

Old 03-28-2018, 12:08 PM

2,985 posts, read 1,748,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
Comply with the agent of the state or face immediate execution.
Especially if you are a convicted felon in the act of committing more crimes and not complying with the agents of the state. Sounds about right.

Old 03-28-2018, 12:30 PM

4,514 posts, read 2,523,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Cruz and Roof were known to be armed and dangerous, had just murdered multiple people and authorities knew these were the assailants. Stephon Clark was a person of interest in a crime that doesn't even come close to what Cruz or Roof did.

The cops could somehow refrain themselves from shooting two known armed people who killed almost 30 people combined.

It seems to be you two that don't understand.
You don't see a difference between someone who is sitting in a burger king that puts their hands in the air when ordered, or in a church in daylight that raises hands above head and comes out vs someone in the dark, that runs, then turns and faces you with one hand outstretched towards the cops while holding a metal object that could be a gun?

Old 03-28-2018, 02:16 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,173,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CtrlEsc View Post
Florida thug, complied when confronted by a police officer.
You must have missed the part where I posted about bad shoots earlier in the thread. Watch the whole helicopter video. He wasn't just hanging out in the backyard.
I have had police come up on me in the dark (being somewhere I shouldn't have been at that hour) and when he announced himself, I froze and put my hands where he could see them. I didn't run. I didn't advance on him. I complied. I lived.

The lack of first aid in these cases troubles me. I suspect it has something to do with them being the shooter and police policy of the crime scene.
Troubles you, huh. What about them cutting off their audio?

Not suspicious, at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackF View Post
I see, you are attempting to rewrite history since you contend those 2 particular killers were wielding their weapons to kill LEO and LEO stood down because they were white.

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND
https://www.rawstory.com/2016/07/her...nt-get-killed/

All caps doesn't make your point any less...of a point. FYI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottednikes View Post
You don't see a difference between someone who is sitting in a burger king that puts their hands in the air when ordered, or in a church in daylight that raises hands above head and comes out vs someone in the dark, that runs, then turns and faces you with one hand outstretched towards the cops while holding a metal object that could be a gun?
How did that work out for Charles Kinsey? Google that and get back to me.

Please, stop wasting my time, y'all.

Old 03-28-2018, 02:29 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,173,023 times
Another one here in Houston.

Family said he was suffering from depression after his two young children were drowned by their mother.

Quote:
Family members told the Chronicle that Thomas had suffered from depression. His two young children, they said, had died in 2016 after allegedly being drowned by their mother, who has been charged with murder and is awaiting trial.
This was a mentally ill man who probably wasn't even aware of what he was doing. His pants were down, obviously unarm...oh wait.

Texas Officer Fatally Shoots Unarmed Man Walking With Pants Down

He's black, so those excuses won't work here. Oh wait, the cop is black, so maybe there will be a chance at actual justice.

Old 03-28-2018, 02:34 PM

19,838 posts, read 12,099,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Another one here in Houston.

Family said he was suffering from depression after his two young children were drowned by their mother.

This was a mentally ill man who probably wasn't even aware of what he was doing. His pants were down, obviously unarm...oh wait.

Texas Officer Fatally Shoots Unarmed Man Walking With Pants Down

He's black, so those excuses won't work here. Oh wait, the cop is black, so maybe there will be a chance at actual justice.
Poor guy, he was obviously mentally ill. The story was heartbreaking enough, I couldn’t watch the video.

Old 03-28-2018, 05:17 PM

18,734 posts, read 7,606,770 times
Quote:
for all of you cheering the guy's death,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
Name one.
Quote:
You. Your first comment in the thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Good work by the police. If the thug didn’t want to be the target of police, it shouldn’t have been committing crimes.
As I expected, you can't identify anyone "cheering the guy's death". But that doesn't stop you from pretending someone did.

BTW, you might want to read the name of the person you quoted before you start pretending I said it.

Old 03-28-2018, 05:22 PM

18,734 posts, read 7,606,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/22/us/sa...ing/index.html

On Sunday night, a Sacramento, California resident called 911 to report a man vandalizing homes and smashing in windows. He went outside to find his truck window smashed in. Police responded with helicopter surveillance that spotted the man, Stephon Clark, in the act of breaking windows and fleeing to a backyard.

Ground patrol followed him into the backyard and found him holding an unknown object. One officer believed it to be a weapon yelling "GUN!" and 20 shots were fired, killing Stephon Clark who had recently been released from jail and had a criminal record.

Since the man was black, the Black Lives Matters collective went into action springing mass protests. The criminal did not have a gun, and the officers made an unfortunate mistake. However, completely absent from this outrage in San Antonio was the fact that this individual was out victimizing the neighborhood and running away from police.
Were the BLM thugs protesting (a) the guy's smashing windows in homes and cars?

Or were they protesting (b) his disobeying clear police instructions at the scene of a crime, giving police probable cause for thinking he had a gun and was assaulting them, with split seconds for them to make a decision on how to respond?

Or were they protesting (c) the police's split-second response in the face of a credible lethal threat against them?

The first two scenarios were clearly the ones more deserving of protests, by BLM or anyone else.

Which one did BLM choose to protest?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies