Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2018, 07:59 AM

7,707 posts, read 12,551,805 times

Advertisements

As I predicted, the Stormy interview was a bust and nothingburger. Like I said in my previous thread Do they really have anything on Trump or is it a ratings ploy? I proposed a theory that the U.S. media has nothing on Trump as far as warranting impeachment but rather is using his name to bring in an easy high ratings yield for their networks when they ordinarily couldn't. Dragging the public through a constant cycle of new fabricated or exaggerated stories with the assumption that they have some damning evidence when in reality is nothing but recycled bits of information from what was already public knowledge or salacious details from his playboy lifestyle. I think people forget that this isn't the 70s Nixon era anymore. It wouldn't take "years" to bring down a president in this technological era if they were truly engaged or propagating illicit behavior. Liberals, it's time to wake up and face the music. Trump isn't going anywhere.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2018, 08:03 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,368,306 times
It is Trump's words, actions and deeds that are bringing him down. Blame it on others if that makes you happy. Your looking for enemies and the enemy is Trump himself. If chaos is your creed, then don't blame others when it all comes under scrutiny or comes tumbling down.

Old 03-26-2018, 08:04 AM

4,865 posts, read 4,138,875 times
Nothing. Just stand back and watch Trump bring himself down.

And that doesn't mean it has to end in impeachment. He's so dysfunctional his administration will never accomplish anything again. There is no doubt in my mind he will go down as the worst President in America's first 250 years.

Old 03-26-2018, 08:05 AM

7,707 posts, read 12,551,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
It is Trump's words, actions and deeds that are bringing him down. Blame it on others if that makes you happy. Your looking for enemies and the enemy is Trump himself. If chaos is your creed, then don't blame others when it all comes under scrutiny or comes tumbling down.
What's tumbling down though?

Old 03-26-2018, 08:07 AM

8,324 posts, read 4,296,747 times
A remake of Debbie Does Dallas or Behind the Green (White House) Door?

Old 03-26-2018, 08:07 AM

4,865 posts, read 4,138,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
What's tumbling down though?
I'd say his poll numbers but they were never up to begin with. I guess his administration is tumbling. close to 50% turnover. His accomplishments leave a lot to be desired. One tax giveaway to the rich will be his only "accomplishment".

Old 03-26-2018, 08:09 AM

31,342 posts, read 14,097,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
As I predicted, the Stormy interview was a bust and nothingburger. Like I said in my previous thread Do they really have anything on Trump or is it a ratings ploy? I proposed a theory that the U.S. media has nothing on Trump as far as warranting impeachment but rather is using his name to bring in an easy high ratings yield for their networks when they ordinarily couldn't. Dragging the public through a constant cycle of new fabricated or exaggerated stories with the assumption that they have some damning evidence when in reality is nothing but recycled bits of information from what was already public knowledge or salacious details from his playboy lifestyle. I think people forget that this isn't the 70s Nixon era anymore. It wouldn't take "years" to bring down a president in this technological era if they were truly engaged or propagating illicit behavior. Liberals, it's time to wake up and face the music. Trump isn't going anywhere.
Next up: Trump called his 3rd grade classmate some names.
IMPEACHMENT !!!!

Old 03-26-2018, 08:11 AM

8,801 posts, read 4,452,468 times
Thank goodness President Trump is trying to do the things he said he would do, and left wing nut jobs are still trying to explain away why their anointed one didn't win the rigged election. So of course all this is just for ratings and merely displays for all the see the utter, 100%, bias of the MSM

Old 03-26-2018, 08:14 AM

7,713 posts, read 4,717,000 times
They're already claiming Guccifer 2.0 hacked the DNC and gave the emails to Wikileaks, while Roger Stone was in communication with Guccifer 2.0, who's actually a Russian FSB agent. That's the next angle to "prove" collusion & bring down Trump.

Old 03-26-2018, 08:15 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,534,206 times
Cupcakes.

They were used like fortune cookies to pass state secrets. I can't prove it but its not necessary. The accusation is the smear, according to sources.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies